Who Will Be Responsible For The Discovery Of Sasquatch?

Sasquatch Discovery Poll  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Feel free to discuss who you think are the most capable group of people for obtaining scientific recognition of the Sasquatch species in North America is.

If i saw one.....I'd say it's already been discovered....And I would never try to deny someone elses reality.....Not only is that incredibly arrogant....It's impossible to do so....

It's not unlike the history books that say Columbus discovered America.....

Guest Junior

I m no expert but went with the group that seem to be doing things the right way and seem to have a plan and brains.

SSR Team

I "discovered" it years ago when I saw one.

As far anyone that brings it to the attention of the masses, who cares, and by judging on the distinct lack of any real, worthwhile evidence that anyone has provided in the last however many years ( except the PGF ) I wouldn't say any specific group is doing a very good job "discovering" Sasquatches if I'm brutally honest.

Some are ok at making money from the subject but as for actually proving it exists and "discovering" it, I don't think so.

Read John Bindernagel's The Discovery of the Sasquatch (2010).  He thinks it's already happened, and makes a good case, using the history of science as his backdrop.

BobbyO -

I tried to "plus" you but I'm out for the day so all  I can offer is :thumbsup:.   Ditto, my sentiments, my experiences, my thoughts exactly.

MIB

There's a general meme, here on BFF, of another possibility. That is being plowed into by a logging truck or other large vehicle. I would opt for that as a most likely possibility.

I put in for RD. I've seen the tent video, and it made me a bit mad right there. Not happy to listen to that particular youtube on the skeptic that went to see it.

I'm going to say that Sykes/Satori/Meldrum is the logical "next at bat", but it remains to be seen if they have any squatch samples in the study to begin with.

I'm still not convinced that we won't eventually find out that the badly-mishandled Ketchum Study got there first, but was so poorly put forth that it put a fatal taint on its data.

SSR Team

There's a general meme, here on BFF, of another possibility. That is being plowed into by a logging truck or other large vehicle. I would opt for that as a most likely possibility.

Yep, I would have voted for that.

Edit : Just seen that Dyer is an option in the poll. Goodness gracious me. And what's even more astounding is that he has 2 votes.

Edited by BobbyO

Admin

Why, The BFF -of course.......

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Certainly there is some member pulling going on with those Dyer votes.  Not a credible option IMHO.  <<<<understatement of the year>>>>

Guest OntarioSquatch

I would like to think the NAWAC has a chance, but it would really depend on whether they are being honest about their experiences or not. I also believe Sykes has a chance, but it doesn't seem likely. One thing I firmly believe though, is that a biologically real species of large primate can't stay hidden forever.

Edited by OntarioSquatch