Who Will Be Responsible For The Discovery Of Sasquatch?

Sasquatch Discovery Poll  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As dedicated as the NAWAC is, it is a small group so I do not have them outweigh the other category.  I'm thinking Sykes has no chance...

Guest Darrell

I think it will be some random person who smacks one with their vehicle, calls a news station, and the rest is history.

SSR Team

BFRO with 0 votes out of 19 so far.

:no:

Why are so many people dismissive of Sykes?  He has the skill, expertise and credibility in publishing to avoid the traps that snared the Ketchum study.

I'm not aware of any species that has been proven to exist based purely on DNA evidence.

Whilst Sykes findings may be very interesting, would they be enough for science to recognise BF reality?

^^^ Mulder, that right there plus he will have some of the same trouble Ketchum had parsing the strands from human I think... plus he has been seen hanging with footers which I do not see as a good sign.

My take on this is a private individual will find a sick, dying or dead subject and will contact one of the organizations who will then swoop in and try to take all the credit. In my few short years studying this, I have found a number of people that have a trust relationship with these subjects and may have one die close to their home. That may have already happened-who knows for sure!

As far as an established organization going out there and harvesting or capturing one, I just don't see it from what I have observed about them. These subjects are very keen and can sense danger. They usually know why you are there and will not expose themselves to a dangerous situation.

With that said, chance encounters continue to occur.....

I'm not aware of any species that has been proven to exist based purely on DNA evidence.

Whilst Sykes findings may be very interesting, would they be enough for science to recognise BF reality?

A clean finding of a new specie of primate not matching any on record?  Absolutely!

^^^ Mulder, that right there plus he will have some of the same trouble Ketchum had parsing the strands from human I think... plus he has been seen hanging with footers which I do not see as a good sign.

If she had said problems.  No one has yet ponied up any counter-evidence to a scientific standard.  The verdict against her has been pretty much in the court of public opinion, not the realm of facts and evidence.

And who a person "hangs with" matters not if the data is solid.

And who a person "hangs with" matters not if the data is solid.

Yes, I agree.  I just think if the data/results were compelling he would be hanging in his lab and not with footers.  Just seems like he is taking a break from work instead of working...