Who Will Be Responsible For The Discovery Of Sasquatch?

Sasquatch Discovery Poll  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its not gonna happen...

Since there wasn't a poll question that represents my view, I feel no matter what happens science will never acknowledge this creature

period. It will remain just as it has always been in the mainstream and within science not matter what happens. Just as others have already stated, I will never need them to accept it .

Why are so many people dismissive of Sykes?  He has the skill, expertise and credibility in publishing to avoid the traps that snared the Ketchum study.

Because he has all of the above AND very little of the "hype"?

Its not gonna happen...

Since there wasn't a poll question that represents my view, I feel no matter what happens science will never acknowledge this creature

period. It will remain just as it has always been in the mainstream and within science not matter what happens. Just as others have already stated, I will never need them to accept it .

If one drags one in through the door by the foot?

They don't have a choice in accepting it!

Its not gonna happen...

"Who Will Be Responsible For The Discovery Of Sasquatch?"

Why would the "mainstream and science" refuse to acknowledge the existence of sasquatch, or any creature for that matter, if it was legitimately proven to exist?

Edit:

Just saw your response to ThePhaige's comment, norseman. 

Agreed.

Edited by Romano

Hello Norseman,

I'd be the first in line to see that one! And you know something? It is going to happen. WHY? Because I want it so bad I can practically taste it. I have dealt in depth and in logic to light a fire under the very large UFO community to stop whining and talking like they are the victims of a mass plot to hide everything. 100's of thousands of believers and they will not lift a finger to get themselves out of their "hopeless" situation.

I would like to think that is not happening here. I am now over the 75-post minimum for entering Premium status. I'm one for action even if it's only on the data element. AND I'm looking foreward to getting my feet wet to my knees! Soon, I will view nearly everything that is available that is of any consequence. I'm pretty good at connecting dots when information is haphazard.

It takes time so the race is on, my friend. Who will get there first? Me teasing proof out of the data? Or you getting proof by bringing one in? Your quest will be harder and much more dangerous so it isn't really a contest is it. But I thought a bit of friendly jousting might be in order to break up the discuss atmosphere and zero in on meat of it.

I mean, who cares what my foot size is when Sasquatch's real foot is waaay more important. Putting things into a reality perspective is ususally a good thing.

If bf is ever officially discovered, I think the way it will go down will be a private individual actually responsible for the discovery, but a group like the BFRO taking credit for it. It's probably the most likely way the BFRO would get credit for the discovery too. I voted for a private party and do hope that if bf is ever discovered, the notoriety goes to whoever actually discovers or harvests it and not some scientist who jumps on the bandwagon once that critical piece of evidence is obtained. That probably will never happen though because of all the past hoaxes and stigma still associated with bf.

I think anyone who is seriously trying to obtain the smoking gun has thought about how to proceed once a specimen is obtained. I am fairly certain the NAWAC has a plan in place.