Question About Cliff Barackman

Cliff has corresponded with me on several occassions. We don't see eye to eye on the pro kill issue, but I told him I would guide him around the Selkirks if he was interested........

My take on Cliff is that he is a pretty down to earth guy, and he love's what he does.

Cliff is one of the best friends I've ever had, and I love him like a brother.  He's also extremely honest, and one of the sincerely nicest people I know.  He's also a wealth of knowledge on all things Bigfoot.  One of the coolest things about him is, even when the cameras are off, and there's no producers around, he's still out Bigfooting at every chance.  He loves it as much as I do, and that's saying something.  Probably about the coolest person in this field of research.

DR

He doesn't seem to have a hidden agenda, he doesn't seem to have an ego that would trump being objective....he's odd in the sense that he seems personable but would rather be alone squatching according to his own words....one of the "good" dudes in BF land....IMO

Guest COGrizzly

Well...I know someone who knows this other guy who knows Cliff.

Jk...I've heard nothing but good things about him.