Possible Ramifications Of Finding A Skeleton?

:wub: Hubby called. :wub:

There are no cross species with ape-human-Bigfoot genes in any order or amount..

He stated that it cannot happen. I asked about the woman that was mentioned here, and hubby said that she had a major genetic disorder, but was human. He said no apes nor BF nor human woman or Bigfoot woman could produce a cross species offspring.

So no skeletons can show up with those markers.

When we find a BF skeleton, it will be totally a product of the BF species, with any and all various characteristics of that genus or *species*.

Not that my hubby believes in BF, but he knows a lot of stuff.. :wub:

Now if we can just claim the skeleton we find.... :blink: it would be terrible to lose it to NA and not be able to verify and categorize the new species. :(

I'm sorry Susie, but without knowing what the genetic sequence is for a bigfoot your husband is just stating an opinion like the rest of us. Now personally, I think it's not likely because of the problem they have with combining human and other primate egg/sperm. The sperm can not penetrate the egg.

Who is Zana? Was she abducted and sexually abused by an animal? I just can not believe that. How many mammal cross species sexual encounters do you know about? Much less bearing children. :(

Do we have the skeleton's showing this has happened anywhere, or anytime?

Google Zana and read the story. Supposedly she was an Almasty that was captured about 100 years ago in Russia.

It takes 2 sets of DNA to make anything mammal or above, and below except in some really rare exceptions. I remember asexual reproduction, but not at this level of mammal species...

I think he was referring to any combination: Male human-female bigfoot OR male bigfoot-female human. If a hybrid was produced you wouldn't necessarily get the same results depending on what sex linked genes were present individually or as a species. Google Ligers and Tigons.I imagine most hybrids would miscarry if anything was conceived at all.

Edited by Jodie

From Wiki: A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.[1] Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes. Of the two F1 hybrids between these two species, a mule is easier to obtain than a hinny (the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey). All male mules and most female mules are infertile.

-----------------

In order to produce large mules, breeders will bring a male donkey to an enormous draft horse mare.

Guest BitterMonk

In order to produce large mules, breeders will bring a male donkey to an enormous draft horse mare.

Along with a stepladder.

I just got home and I had a few good laughs here already.

Incorrigible said:

So you're saying a male Home Sapien would be akin to the role of the male donkey, and then a really big hairy outdoorsey lady and a little of that music earlier in the thread?

Actually nobody said the Home Sapien male would have to enjoy it, but he might feel like his life might depend on it.

Being serious, didn't Albert Ostman sense that he was intended to play a role in an arranged marriage of sorts with the young female bigfoot of the family? And what were the true intentions for Muchalot Harry in his abduction for that matter? Assuming these stories are true that is...

I seem to recall a few NA references to kidnappings for this purpose taking place as well but don't ask me to recall where at the moment. Wasn't there also one fairly detailed story of a female NA that was kidnapped here in the US and kept in a cave where she bore a child? Proof? Not likely, kind of like having bigfoot proof.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Guest Tsalagi

The modern NA is the product of two distinct migratory groups. A group from Asia and a group from Southern Europe both of whom came to opposite shores of North America duing the time of the last Ice Age. The group from Europe was called the Solutreans, and physical evidence of their presence takes the form of both distinctive spear points virtually identical to those used in southern Europe at that time AND the presence of genetic markers in a relatively large portion of the NA population that links them also to southern Europeans.

The two populations later met and merged to become what is now referred to as the Native Americans/First People/etc.

But that is a side issue really. The main point is that gov't agencies cater to powerful and vocal constituencies on a routine basis, and it wouldn't surprise me if somehow they got mixed up in the squabble over found BF remains.

You speak as if this was FACT and it is not proven fact concerning where Native Americans originated.

And concerning BF no tribal people I have ever talked to consider BF to be a Native person. The old stories say there used to be 3 kinds of men that walked the Earth. They are considered men, but not Natives. Indians are scared of BF and had many run ins in old times with the both kinds of Giant People. I think there are probably just as many non-Indians who would or already may be hiding/protecting BF skeletal remains and other proof as there are Indians doing the same thing. I am Indian and though I have been a believer and non-believer at different times concerning his existence I can tell you pretty much all the Elders I have known believe he exists, though would probably not go overboard in protecting him by claiming a BF's body was remains of an ancient Native. Some of the older people in my family have only discussed him speaking under their breath from both fear and also as if speaking of something terrible. In certain places he has become such a nuisance to Indians near certain tribal areas that some Indians might rather see him go away verus protecting him.

Guest Tsalagi

Something I don't understand instead of being so concerned that Indians might be hiding ol Bigfoot, why don't people ever question where remains like the Minnesota Iceman have gone? I mean good grief go track down who has him and do some DNA testing instead of worrying if some tribe *might* have a BF stashed away somewhere. We know the Minnesota Iceman, whatever it is, was remains of something. Why not investigate the remains that have surfaced instead of worrying over other remains that may not even exist. I wouldn't be surprised if the Smithsonian and even the Vatican might have remains or other proof they are hiding.

I'm glad you raised the points Tsalagi about Tribal people you've spoken with and their views. I do suspect there is some regional variation in these opinions however, just as some tribes will speak about them and others won't at certain times of the year. I suspect the same goes for those who consider them a people too. Some see them as evil beings. Some see them as a harbinger bad news. Some as the wild people. Some Big Brother. Some see them as being here long before we were, which I wonder if could be construed to mean they are Native too? I think it all just depends, and these different positions will come into play depending on if/where remains are found.

Can I ask what tribes the "Stories of there being 3 kinds of men that walked the earth" originated?

I also agree that there probably is evidence scattered here and there already, but for whatever reasons, it sure hasn't been easy to pry into the open. Yeah, where is the Minnesota Iceman?

More on the Stick Indians from the BFRO:

http://www.bfro.net/legends/penutian.htm

Saskeptic my own personal experience was of a single child voice humming to itself down by a creek. But it sounded odd, exactly as they describe these kids, like it was coming out of a culvert. Very resonant, carrying further and louder, with multiple overtones of some type. More of a buzz sound to it. Not just a human kid, unless he or she was playing in a culvert? But there was no culvert there that I know of. Just a creek. And this was where I also found footprints of a big and small sort, and piled up river stones, exactly as if something WAS playing in the creek--with stones.

Vil, That was a really interesting topic. Thanks for posting that.

:wub: Hubby called. :wub:

There are no cross species with ape-human-Bigfoot genes in any order or amount..

He stated that it cannot happen. I asked about the woman that was mentioned here, and hubby said that she had a major genetic disorder, but was human. He said no apes nor BF nor human woman or Bigfoot woman could produce a cross species offspring.

So no skeletons can show up with those markers.

When we find a BF skeleton, it will be totally a product of the BF species, with any and all various characteristics of that genus or *species*.

Not that my hubby believes in BF, but he knows a lot of stuff.. :wub:

Now if we can just claim the skeleton we find.... :blink: it would be terrible to lose it to NA and not be able to verify and categorize the new species. :(

Hey Susi... I think maybe the confusion is there are two camps (maybe more) when it comes to Bigfoot. There are those who believe it is related more closely to apes and therefore yes would fit the genetic scenario that your husband suggested. But there are also those (myself included) who feel (for one reason or another ;) ) that "they" are much closer to human genetics than any ape... for that reason I suppose that it might keep us wondering if some form of cross breeding was possible.. As always, im more interested in finding definitive proof their existence than I am of some of these tangental questions....

Hope that helps explain why some people still might resist what seems like "common sense"..

Art

I would think that if they are less than 50 years old law enforcement would have to be contacted. Hopefully they are someone you know and trust.

Since the body would look more animal than human, why would I call the police? I'd call for help and a truck, and purchase a freezer until I could contact you guys here, and have it examined by people you would recommend.

After Georgia, I would not have any water added. Just the body..