You Hit The Lotto.....what Cryptid Do You Hunt?

Guest Nalajr

Without a doubt the North American Sasquatch , and to mention I believe proof of existence can be done for about 60,000 $  { most of that going to the ultrahigh definition thermal camera.  That would get rid of the ,, guy in suit ,, finger pointing and show tissue movement and maybe even blood flow under the skin if the new blood flow software works on thermal footage { witch I have heard is possible }.

If I had a second choice of something I could look into on my time off my sasquatch research it would be on the Orang Pendek.

Nate, have you ever heard Dogman stories up where you are?

WAG , there have been a few { reports in witch the animals where described as dog or wolf like in appearance } that I have heard off but all of witch where from the 70's , I have gotten reports of what the witnesses have called dogmen but it turned out that they just thought that was a regional term for any bigfoot type creature, under a closer look the descriptions I have heard have all amounted to a sasquatch VS being a dogman or werewolf.

SSR Team

Drain Loch Ness

It's 23 miles long and 230m deep in places..;)

Short answer.

Whatever Cryptid is closest to this place:

hd-wallpapers-puter-designs-tropical-bea

That look like where I used to live cotter, I used to live on Koh Samui, Thailand for 6 and a bit years.

I'm guessing that's a Thai island ?

Hello All,

Never really thought about the cryptid angle. But now that I have I'd go for Sasquatch. My plan? Depends on how much it would cost to mow down it's habitat. Tell you the truth I think that the developers have exactly that in mind. The proof of Sasquatch would then be by default.

Rex, do tell where you're at that you can stroll by that magnificent vista.  I've gotta go there.....soon.  What a GORGEOUS beach.

Thailand maybe??

Nalajr