Bigfoot Files Pt 3 Review

Guest Stan Norton

Guest Stan Norton

OK. Again, no surprises. Xana was fully sub-saharan African and perhaps the most intriguing possibility is that she was indeed a true remnant of a relic archaic human migration in remote history...or not.

Igor Burtsev saying that Almastys are telepathic didn't help...

bingo..that is all we need...baby step...living archaic relict population..out of africa and waiting for us 60K ybp... I am down with that!  

****!

Edited by apehuman

He also went onto test various hair samples, and similar to the Bigfoot epsiode, they came back as horse, cow, or bear. I liked the way they presented the film shot by the three boys early this year of the creature they tracked across the frozen lake.  When you see the kids who actually shot it and where they live, the idea of it being an engineered fake look doubtful to me. Misinterpretation perhaps, but these are children living in the middle of nowhere, literally.

What have we learnt from this series? Firstly that there is a species of bear living in the Himalayas that is unknown to science. Whether this is the so-called Yeti is open to question without a living or dead body, but the scientific importance of this discovery cannot be underestimated.

The Sasquatch samples returned a mixture of farmyard or know wild animals. This neither proves or disproves the existence of Sasquatch.

The same can be said for the Almasty episode. A mixture of known wild animals and domesticated, plus an intriguing story about a woman from sub-Saharan Africa living in a remote region of southern Europe in the late 19th century. Again, none of this either proves or disproves the existence of an unknown hominid.

This thing about the Russian bigfoot is that there is wealth of sightings and research that is unknown outside the country. Russia has always had a positive view of subjects that governments and scientists in other parts of the world have considered in the realm of the paranormal, dating back to the days of the Soviet Union, but very little of this has been presented in the West.

I remember reading that Zana was covered with body hair. I don't believe that sub-Saharan Africans have much body hair other than head hair, although bushmen ( reputedly more ancient) were covered with a soft down like hair).

Seems odd.

I remember reading that Zana was covered with body hair. I don't believe that sub-Saharan Africans have much body hair other than head hair, although bushmen ( reputedly more ancient) were covered with a soft down like hair).

Seems odd.

A lot of things about Zana were probably exaggerated over the years in both behavior and appearance.   How would we know for sure she was covered in hair? And even if she was it could have been a condition.  

Feral children/adults are often reported to be covered in all over body hair when discovered, a way of protecting the body from the elements. There is a thread somewhere on the forum discussing this or google John - Ugandan Monkey Boy for one example (of many) feral people found with thick hair over their body when found.

Guest rascar capac

If Zana was fully sub Saharan, she would have black skin.

Her son was completely white.

If they left Africa thousands of years ago, and developed separately from us, then of course they could have white skin, and African DNA.

And that would be an amazing story.

Guest Stan Norton

If Zana was fully sub Saharan, she would have black skin.

Her son was completely white.

If they left Africa thousands of years ago, and developed separately from us, then of course they could have white skin, and African DNA.

And that would be an amazing story.

Not So sure about that. There are many fairer-skinned peoples in Africa south of the Sahara. The only photo we have of the son is in black and white so not sure how we can say for sure he was completely white.

Anyway, an intriguing situation.

Edited by Stan Norton

Hey if possible could someone suffer the time loss to upload the episode for all of us here

who are not able to see it.

Would be much appreciative...

Sounds like a little door of questioning was opened up.

I personally think Sykes has more cards in his hand

Guest Stan Norton

I think that Sykes is just plain and simple interested in the subject. He took the time to visit in person all the key folks who sent him samples...given what was/is at stake that's an honourable way to go about your business. Yes I agree. There will be more to come because he is a scientist with a bone to chew on...good luck to him.

I'm not an expert in any of this, I am just interested like everyone here, but after keeping up with the Ketchum study or reading the thread anyways and all the other related threads, did Dr. Sykes actually get any nuclear DNA from Zana? I'm probably wrong but I'm under the impression that the mitochondrial DNA is exclusively from the Mother, in which case things or the arguments about this issue will be right back where they started, which is that the mitochondrial DNA will always say homo sapien for humans, and the other unknown creatures.