Bigfoot Files Pt 3 Review

Guest Stan Norton

Thanks, Apehuman, got to watch it on my TV in 1080hd, and was not surprised by anything shown.

The door is clearly opened by Sykes that she, perhaps, could have been a relic hominid from a distant migration

from Africa. To open that door, no matter how remotely possible, is opening the door. Sykes is clearly intrigued

with what evidence is out there, and Kwit's skull only fed that suspicion. You know what happens when you open the

door to the possibility, it haunts you till you get to the truth, that is all of us on this side of the fence, so

we should be thankful that such a prominent figure has gotten the bug. I know when I see another Squatchaholic, it

is already sucking him in, welcome to the club Dr. Sykes, and feel free to do it in your own time and your own way,

and by all means discredit the all the stupidity we have brought to the matter, and get on with the real science.

Oh the foolishness of humans, who think they own this planet, and what it contains, fools that we are

we do not know our time is limited here, and our reign as the dominant creature is quickly fleeting.

We will spell our own demise and surrender the reign to another, one more capable of maintaining harmony

with the planet and it's inhabitants. Or, we will change..

Sad to see the look on Igor's face but the results of Zana/Kwit , were very cool and with the skull its does very much leave the door open tas a possible relic ancient human population that lived wild maybe..  I thought he was gonna test Nickoli too ???

• 3 weeks later...

^ "the look on Igor's face," it's not the first time. 

This is probably discussed on BFF already, but new to me:
I just discovered that Igor Burtsev, long in possession of Khwit's skull & another
that (he believed) was Zana, was already shown in a documentary:
"Russian Bigfoot (Last Living Caveman)" November 20, 2006
     AKA
Is It Real? The Last Living Neanderthal (Russian Bigfoot) 

Burtsev-Zana-Kwit-Disotell appear in the video here: 26:00, 30:30, 39:00, and 40:50.  

Commentary by Ray Crowe on Bigfootology, Nov 2011, the Zana Affair. 

http://bigfootology.com/?p=1274

"Burtsev said that the examination revealed that one of the skulls was of an Australoid 
type, possibly that of Khwit, and that the other female skull was of a completely 
unrelated African type – definitely not that of Zana."

Hmmm? An yet, Sykes now tells us Zana was African.