Bigfoot Files Pt 3 Review

Guest Stan Norton

This is Interesting that you say Patty doesn't look human,, for she has to be one or a real squatch, yet you don't believe they are real. Lets see you get out of that one.. :biggrin: ..............Just having fun.

A man in a modified gorilla suit does not look human.

Did they discuss anything regarding the body dimensions of Zana, for example arm length, foot length, or any of the other dimensions.  Was there anything unusual about her skeletal structure, or her scull.  I mean there is always variation with modern Homo Sapiens, but did she conform to the statistical possibilities for Homo Sapiens.  If she was just an odd Homo Sapiens, then end of story,  But if she did not fit the probabilities, what was she, and where did that segment of Homo go?  Hey I think bigfoot would definitely fall into one of the modern H. types, but maybe more distant than that of a Zana.  It would be great for the discovery of Sasquatch for any relic H. types to exist. 

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

So the use of tools and fire certainly separates the Russian Neanderthal types from our version here, was any of that aspect discussed? I am of the opinion that at least 4 relic hominids exist at the present, so the more the marryer!

I will be awaiting the 17th, but could someone give an episode three upload another try for poor souls like me

At least 4, huh?  What is your evidence used to come to this somewhat stunning conclusion?  Also bear in mind that Sykes said Zana being a RH was extremely unlikely.  Now suddenly you are convinced that there are no less than 4?  I am curious what facts or logic may have been used in your deduction. Or is it just your relict hominid intuition at work here? Because there certainly is a paucity of evidence for your wild supposition.

I'd say patty looks human with exception of the hair covering and conical head that's why she passes for a guy in a suit. A hairless chimp looks alot more human than those with hair. That one thing has a huge affect on perception IMO and I think it is the wedge between proponents on the animal or man divider.

southern yahoo- have never seen a Sas up close or otherwise but my sister and aunt both discribed very tall man(s) with a lot of hair covering the whole body including the face. Aunt encounter was from 12-15 ft, and sisters from 5 ft. with huge shoulders.

1. The North American Sasquatch 
2. The Russian Almasty
3. The Sumatran Orang Pendek
4. The Vietnamese Rock Ape
5. The Abominable Snow Bear, pictured left.....

While some find it hard to accept any possible relic hominids cruising about, I suspect at least the first four here

to actually exist...variation exists between them, a small island version, larger mainland versions, and even larger

as we move away from the equator and into colder climates....all fits with what we should expect if they were still present.

I put a good youtube link in the Psychic thread..only 50  views on it...so under the radar perhaps a while longer..

This  episode crushed me.. I could not any longer push out the producer's bias..or videography that was unnecessary and a bit judgmental...did ancient Grandma, with poor dentures, really need a close up of quivering mouth nerves?

Stuff like that....  they need to do a documentary on the lifestyle or something....but, they did it with the US and only b/c I was "steeled" for that and familiar with the players did I blow it off....as not so bad.... geez!..

They had to cut/edit out Mark cracking up when Igor imitates BF speech!

So? it crushed me for all the reasons we know, but also..the expression of Igor, et al....

and the reality of slavery...or archaic humans (BFs ?!) treated so..and think today..among some it would be no different...whatever mutations/natural selection (or not!) created our great leap forward at 40K (or even 100K ybp) it didn't grab her clan and take them with us.......or BFs..in the same way.

BFs are amazing, so able, and we just have a limited view of what is a "right type" of human.

Loved the Russian boxer...wow...  I have never met a human over 7' up close..and the NBA players even as a kid sneaking down to front rows...were too far away..he is huge! (and in the 70s the NBA was still short relative to today...)

So, the show left one with ..Zana is modern human...and unlikely archaic...but, I hold out hope...skull variablilty among humans is bigger than perhaps archaeologists wanted..not so many species as they thought perhaps..of hominins...which cuts against some ideas....  

there is hope for Almasty...but even so...if nothing comes from the US...

also...did those animal sample icons moo, neigh, and growl?  seriously?  that hurt..did they make sounds on episode 2!?

Edited by apehuman

Apehuman, this will in no way set the "Science" of proving bigfoot exists back. While Brian seems objective in this process,

I am quite sure he is no longer purely a bystander. I think he is on our side of the fence, albeit, privately. Meldrum and others have had extensive conversations with him explaining the evidence.

It is only a matter of time till we produce a "smoking gun"

The sad part is Melba's study depleted the sample inventory and people were forced to send what they had.

Remember we have had other DNA sequences, like the one from Snell Lake Ontario, that showed novel characteristics, even before

Melba.

The technology that we have now would have been able to retest such a sample, but back then they degraded, and the technology

couldn't recover it to retest and verify, not so now, so it will eventually fall into place.