Primate Intelligence

BobbyO

Agreed BobbyO, no question about it, Sasquatch are

extremely well adapted creatures, capable of amazing

stealth and cunning, never to be underestimated.

Its just my opinion JDL, but I think the Big Guys venture into populated areas quite regularly raiding trash cans and dumpsters for an easy tasty meal. I also think they study us with a keen interest far beyond a base animal. Many documented reports have supported this going on for years.

I was told by a number of self professed experts, that the area of my first close encounter was far too close to a major metro area to be a Bigfoot, but they couldn't explain what it was. The Bigfoot/Sasquatch do live in remote areas, but I also feel there are others that have chosen to live much closer to us in many areas of the U.S. Even homeless people can avoid detection by just moving about late at night. Even more so with these elusive subjects.

MO,

I tend to agree with your explanations.   For them to travel 20 miles one way is no big deal IMO.  We had an experience just 6 miles from where we live and it was in the afternoon so I find it very probable.

I tend to agree with you Sunflower.  The area where I had my first sighting is no more than 12 miles from my house.  After making multiple trips back there, strange things began to happen around the house.   Some may call it pure chance, but things started getting move about, the fence I was working on was deliberately altered, the dogs barked at something moving in the wooded area outside my fence and knocking against the house was heard at various times.  Stuff was left on and in our vehicles.  Nothing very destructive, but catching our attention none the less.  One night a strange call echoed out of the trees across our yard as we were heading up the walkway to the house well after dark. 

It was like someone was deliberately letting us know they had been there.  Once I stopped the visits in that area, the activity came to a halt at the house.  I don't have much of an opinion, but it seemed like it was "You come visit us, we will come visit you".  I have heard this happening to others too...   

What's creepy and from whose perspective?    Do you reckon they find us creepy when we come looking for them in their homes?

MIB

BFF Patron

I tend to agree with you Sunflower.  The area where I had my first sighting is no more than 12 miles from my house.  After making multiple trips back there, strange things began to happen around the house.   Some may call it pure chance, but things started getting move about, the fence I was working on was deliberately altered, the dogs barked at something moving in the wooded area outside my fence and knocking against the house was heard at various times.  Stuff was left on and in our vehicles.  Nothing very destructive, but catching our attention none the less.  One night a strange call echoed out of the trees across our yard as we were heading up the walkway to the house well after dark. 

It was like someone was deliberately letting us know they had been there.  Once I stopped the visits in that area, the activity came to a halt at the house.  I don't have much of an opinion, but it seemed like it was "You come visit us, we will come visit you".  I have heard this happening to others too...   

Yes, it does happen, I had a specific food item left on the edge of a concrete slab nearest the door of my car one weekend (it happened to be one of the last contents of a food drop in a stump I had made some good distance away where I had been researching) and It had been partially masticated.......  it was the beginning of the fun leading to a sighting.  I think it was the starters gun for them.......   game on (if you can handle it).