My Mom Had Her House Slapped.....,,,,

norseman

They have installed some security cams around the house, but I'd be surprised if they photographed the feces.  They've made it clear to me that they don't want any investigators to contact them and look at the "people in the woods" as something they don't want to interfere with.

Are they afraid collecting the feces would alienate the "people in the woods"?

Nathan, does that parasite study in any way involve Loren Coleman?

I think they're very cognizant of the fact that their "neighbors" have the capability to create significant mischief.  And as a matter of course these days they tend to stay out of the woods.

From here description, the feces stank worse than any she'd ever smelled.  I don't think they were too inclined to mess with them for that reason alone.

Are they afraid collecting the feces would alienate the "people in the woods"?

Nathan, does that parasite study in any way involve Loren Coleman?

He may have been involved, not sure.   It was mentioned by Robert Morgan on a radio show he did a few years back and seemingly referenced by Tim Cassidy on another radio show.

JDL

Do your friends find their visitors prescence menacing or benign? The lady reporting that they closed in on her between trips to the car I found unsettling, possibly even more so given age and physical impairment, unless I have misinterpreted it. Skulking around just outside their glass doors also sounds intimidatingly close.

I would be very keen to hear much more if you are so inclined, happy to receive a pm if you do not want to post here.

Thanks

Edited by the parkie

He may have been involved, not sure.   It was mentioned by Robert Morgan on a radio show he did a few years back and seemingly referenced by Tim Cassidy on another radio show.

Ok, thanks Nathan. I just wondered because Coleman is in possesion of a microscope slide that he says is a parasite from a stool sample collected by Tom Slick from a Yeti he said he had observed. Last I heard it had not been matched to any know parasite.

I think they're very cognizant of the fact that their "neighbors" have the capability to create significant mischief.  And as a matter of course these days they tend to stay out of the woods.

From here description, the feces stank worse than any she'd ever smelled.  I don't think they were too inclined to mess with them for that reason alone.

JDL - bipto's crew is selling their security system.  seems to be a deterrent in his area.  

Just suggesting is all...

They viewed them as benign for years with the exception of one incident (menacing presence in the woods, total quiet from the insects, birds, squirrels, and tree frogs).  They even had some fun with a slate that would be taken from their water feature and hidden like an Easter Egg on a regular basis.  They installed the cameras a few months ago and the "tone" changed.  It's gotten more tense, as if the bigfoot are resentful about not having free run of the zone covered by the cameras and are making that known.

I guess it's like having a neighbor who tends to wander in and out of and around your yard on a regular basis and finally telling him to stop wandering around on your property.  You go through a phase where he's pissed off at you and glares at you from across the property line.  It wasn't their intent to push the bigfoot back, they just wanted to see what was going on out there when the weird things were happening near the house.

I am fairly certain that the sample Robert Morgan was referring to was collected from the North America near Washington State or something.

I apologize for the break in contact.  I've been traveling on business most of the last week.

An update regarding my friends in Missouri.  They went out to get wood from their woodpile three mornings ago and found that the tarp they use to cover it had been lifted back to uncover the woodpile.  They had purchased and secured it about four months ago using tent stakes and bungie cords they had purchased along with the tarp specifically for that purpose.  It was covered tightly enough to withstand the weather, so they were certain that someone had purposely removed the cover.

The rectangular woodpile was secured at eight points.  One point at each corner and one point in the center of each side.  The long sides are parallel to the house and to the woods.  The left back corner and the center woods-side point are secured by stakes pounded through holes in the tarp directly into the ground.  The center point along the long side facing the house was secured by a longer bungie cord loosely looped around a small tree trunk on that side (the woodpile is between this isolated trunk and the woods).  The three anchor points I've just described were undisturbed.  The other five anchor points were secured by bungie cords that stretched between holes in the tarp and stakes in the ground.  The tarp at each of these remaining five points was pulled back.

What startled them was that each of the bungie cords at these five points had apparently been pulled apart.  Snapped in the middle without cut marks.  They were literally stretched until they separated with the separated ends left in a tangle of frayed strands of different lengths.  None of the stakes had pulled from the ground, and the tarp itself was not damaged, so whoever broke the bungies apparently removed them before breaking them.  It may be that "someone", fascinated with the elastic cords, was stretching and breaking them the same way that a child might stretch and break rubber bands while studying them.

The husband is now well enough recovered from his recent hospitalization to resume some of his normal schedule, such as spending a little time out on their deck after dinner at night, and hopes in the coming week to walk the property each morning with his wife, as is their custom.  The wife believes that the "people in the woods" think that he is still absent.  I've also told her that she should either carry something of a similar size and general shape as a firearm when she is out alone, but not to brandish it.  She now carries with her a grasper with a handle that she uses to reach high objects in the home.

Many thanks for the update JDL. How long have they been aware of their presence all told? Have they ever seen them clearly?

Thanks for sharing the info JDL, it's kind of sad in a way that the people can not enjoy their property because of the "people in the woods". Some might say the people in the woods might have been there first but still it's a shame those folks can't enjoy their golden years without fear of something happening. Have they thought about pulling the camers and seeing if things return to the way they were before?

Norseman,

I was thinking that mabee with the snow and melt, could some water have dripped behind the siding and froze again popping a nail or cracking it somewhere?