Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

Guest TooRisky

And you know this how?

I have seen this species up close... i have smelt this species... I have heard this species.... I have felt the ground shake as the species ran from a dust devil in fear... These are creatures the good Lord put on this Earth, what they are is to be found out but... "They Are"

• Upvote 1

The New Bigfoot Forums is still in its infancy so I took a shot at something the old forum would of hung me out to dry for. People even suggesting such a thing were made to regret it. Crazy right? The clicks and bullies from the old forum would never have stood for it. You must agree with them or your out. I don’t feel that here.

I think this forum is out of infancy and into toddler by now. :lol:

This forum really does pretty much work on some of the same standards as the old forum. Just as on the old forum, any thread that follows the guidelines of the forum is allowed. As always, it is up to the membership if that thread lives or dies. Since this thread is in its infancy, only time will tell how it will do.

To simply dismiss ESP, shape shifting, invisibility, etc, out of hand is by definition unscientific. The point of the scientific method is to be unbiased and open to data and new ideas.

Conversely, extraordinarily claims require extraordinary proof, of which there is none.

There are some stories and the experiences of a few people that point towards “something†unusual about these creatures. Time will tell.

These creature may leap between universes, hop on UFOs, and talk with God for all I know, but for now I just plan to keep an open mind and see what I see.

Remember, there are actually people out there that don’t even think they exist! LoL.

My instinct is to dismiss anything where para-normal and monkee are in the same sentence. Back in the day whenever EB wrote or posted anything linking monkees & the paranormal, I would leave skid marks distancing myself from it. Still a good policy concerning the Fringe...

Edited by NDT

With my not considering myself "doctrinally bound", whether religious- or secular-wise, to the "if BF exists at all, it is for certain a purely, straightforwardly flesh-and-blood creature", axis: for me the least perplexing, and easiest to accept, contingency is, that they are physically here on earth -- at least most of fully thus -- some of the time, but not all of the time. Precisely how so, likely "up for grabs" -- dimension-hopping, is one notion that could be entertained. JMH and not profoundly researched O.

Well we are all entitled to our opinions and here is mine... It is a flesh and blood master of its domain... UFO, aliens and interdenominational travel is all fine and dandy for a B grade movie but if you think it is hard proving this species exists, think again if it is interdenominational... So lets us all put the bong down, step away from the table and go clear our heads... As always IMHO...

:rolleyes: Bong use can cause this to occur, to skewer a person's reality? Thank Heaven we have not smoked that stuff.

However, I totally agree with you about this phenomenal event occurring with a flesh and blood creature, the BF. They are amazing creatures, but not supernatural IMHO. Just amazing.

I have seen this species up close... i have smelt this species... I have heard this species.... I have felt the ground shake as the species ran from a dust devil in fear... These are creatures the good Lord put on this Earth, what they are is to be found out but... "They Are"

Well said! Thank you.

Will you tell us more about your knowledge of this unknown and unacknowledged species?

I would sincerely love to hear about your findings.

Perhaps you can start a new topic?

TooRisky,

BTW, Was the dust devil in among trees, or out in fields? How many BF ran from it? That shows their intelligence to avoid danger that way, and they knew the dust devil was dangerous. Wow. That's just amazing.

Edited by Susiq2

BFF Patron
So which one of these is better and knows more about the subject??

Simple, the majority of the ones who are witnesses and many of the ones with encounters whether researcher or not; and all don't agree about the capabilities of such a specie(s)or the family/order/genus of the specie(s).

I have seen a BF and have seen enough anecdotal evidence since to confirm to myself that these creatures exist. I can also find no logical explanation why scientifically acceptable evidence hasn't been obtained. That places me between a rock and a hard place when it comes to explaining to myself what these guys are.

I have experienced a couple of things in my studies of these beings that I did not understand, yet I can't prove extra-normal abilities so I haven't pursued it, but I don't dismiss the idea either.

Like I said, I know that what has been described as Bigfoot exists and am convinced they leave tracks, howl in the night, and poop, **** near everything else about them is on the table, IMHO.

I have long suspected that there are many many more people who would prefer to be able to discuss these elements openly then we know. We are exploring the unknown with bigfoot. The old forum would not allow talking about these other controversial elements. There is an old school of thought about what bigfoot is and isn't, but that doesn't make it so. I personally think it was very unhealthy to not be able to discuss such elements as it is our 'nature' to examine all elements of a mystery. Thing is, there is a much greater segment of our society who are curious about such elements then many can admit. Just look across the internet. UFP's, ghosts, telepathy, and most significantly, the scientific pursuit of alternate dimensions. That is one of the basic premise of modern physics today. The vast majority of physicists subscribe to there being alternate dimensions. It remains a goal of the Hadron Collider. It used to be said that its unscientific to 'consider' that BF has such abilities, frankly was very shortsighted. Bigfoot is a mystery, and its makeup consists of historical (NA) elements as well, that should not simply be thrown aside because of some preconceived ideas about what bigfoot is or isn't. The fact is, we don't know! But it sure would explain our not being able to prove their existence wouldn't it?

I too have seen them close up. Yeah they are REAL as day. MAN are they! lol But frankly and honestly (emotions aside), that has little to do with whether they can do something like move in and out of our dimension. (Yeah sounds crazy!) But we are talking about two different issues here actually. Bigfoot as a being that many of us know physically exists, AND what unusual abilities they may or may not possess. Abilities that are repeatedly raised by witnesses and reports. How does this field honestly deal with that segment of information? By continually redacting such elements? That isn't being honest. Once we start cutting off our ability to discuss all possible explanations, well, we all are harmed by not being able to process information adequately. We are left with gaps that never get filled, or properly discounted even, if that turns out to be the case. A pre-conceived notion of what they are or aren't, should not guide discussion IMO. I think its amazing that this discussion is able to take place now. Its actually wonderful. It does show a new forum has been born. The old way would simply marginalize people and polarize a ruling camp into power once again. That was the central core problem of the old forum to be frank! Whenever someone came along with a claim that didn't fit what some believed the F&B concept was, then the marginalizing and piling on began. This is why its important to be able to discuss such things. Of course not everyone will agree. That's OK too. Once a rule is imposed that says we are not allowed to discuss specific topics, well then its down the drain as being an open-minded medium. Not everyone is going to agree with the ideas presented on this topic, again that's okay, doesn't that seem to be just another consistency within this field? lol

I personally have had a few things happen that completely defy real world explanation. I'm one of those people who have an unexplainable propensity to have more encounters then most. No not when I want them to happen, but definitely more often then the majority. So I too am trying to understand the lessor discussed elements of bigfoot, because just maybe, there are others like myself who have had similar experiences as mine. And it seems, there are. So to be able to find just a little corroboration on some of this strange stuff, wow that would be cool and valuable. Maybe one day I'll be able to share a few of these experiences if the new BFF remains a medium where truly open minded discussion is allowed. For those who don't believe in such intangibles, don't worry, it won't get on you. lol Everyone can still maintain their personal beliefs. There's no reason for that to ever change.

My vote is to allow such discussion to continue. It's healthy! Its long overdue too. Nobody should try to protect the field from open honest discussion, it really doesn't need protecting in that way. There should be NO Big Brother in this field! Frankly, not being able to discuss these related mysteries, is what HAS been wrong with the field all these years! This topic/concept is worthwhile to discuss. And if we are able to continue discussion, then differentiating and understanding these mysterious claims may finally begin. Heck, we all might just learn a little more about them. Imagine that.

I don't have much doubt there is a physical and biological entity at the source of this phenomenon. That said, I've had atleast one experience where I fully expected to see what I was hearing, but didn't. The darkness and presence of trees and brush could have accounted for that but to see that spot during the day made it puzzling. I think experiences like this could account for the belief in their invisibility.

Do you think that you may have been hearing sound that was an echo, or a rebound from a distance away from where you were? Sounds and noises can do some funny things in certain terrains.

SSR Team

My comments on the links:

Given that Stephen Hawking was referenced by the guy claiming all that information from the Berkeley labs, it would seem appropriate to actually discuss it with Dr. Hawking. I wonder if anyone did?

The discussion of BF's ability to "shape shift" or "enter another dimension" has been around for many generations before America was invaded by modern Europeans. So to claim that this invisibility thing has been known since the '60s is an ethnocentric statement.

Many reports of BF encounters describe what could be effects of infrasound. As I study infrasound and its effects, some interesting things have come up. Certain frequencies of infrasound cause a harmonic vibration in the human eye that can cause hallucinations. Infrasound at other frequencies can cause heart attacks and major damage to internal organs. I think many aspects of BF that are discussed as paranormal capabilities may simply be manifestations of their physical abilities that we can't perceive.

For example, before white men figured out that elephants communicate over long distances by infrasound there were observations of elephant behavior that had no apparent causation. If an elephant is killed then this is communicated over a wide area by the herd, and other herds will be upset and react many miles away. Until we knew about infrasound this sudden reaction in herds miles away was seen as just another unpredictable random behavior. Little did we know.

We are just scratching the surface with our understanding of infrasound. BF seems to use, and may have uses for it that we can't yet even perceive let alone understand. Humans have a limited range of perceptual capability, within certain ranges of light and sound, etc. Animals don't see, hear, etc. the way we do. It would not be surprising to find that a large intelligent hominin with a brain larger than ours and physical abilities beyond what we can do might just have a few "tricks" up their proverbial sleeve.

Thumbs up for this Post...

SSR Team

I've yet to see anyone adequately explain the process and method by which any creature could 'shape-shift' (in the sense that they change from one creature to a completely different one -- from wolf to bear, or eagle to coyote, for example).

RayG

You need to watch a Film called Brother Bear Ray, it just so happens that i have been privy to that Film at least 100 times over the past 2 Years because of the little Person & i know it word for word.. :D