Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

SSR Team

My instinct is to dismiss anything where para-normal and monkee are in the same sentence.

Me too completely, but i don't think Infrasound specifically & the effect on Humans it may cause whatever they may be, should/could be classed as Paranormal & i've said it before & i dare say i'll say it again in the future, there is in my mind without doubt something going on with this Animal's mentality that is very close to being completely Alien to us Humans in our undestanding of it..

It IS a really tough subject to talk about though with little or no basis on what to go on but that's not too dissimilar to BF on the whole so i guess i'll get over it one day.. :D

SSR Team

What kind of advancements could a large brained hominin come up with in 10,000 years or 100,000 years if their time wasn't spent on inventing wheels, arches, medicine, internal combustion engines, vacuum tubes, microchips etc.? Could the developments/breakthroughs be in a non-material paradigm that is "alien" to us? Is psychic development purely the domain of us? I don't know the answer, but when it is late at night and I'm the guy beating the stick against the tree hoping for a response, all the modern trappings fall away.

There seems to be no downside to some "researchers" at least entertaining the thought that we may be dealing with an equal as opposed to a "dumb animal". Personally, I think I may be trying to find evidence of a superior(based on my value system, which may be somehow contrary to the form rules to expand upon) being. I think we can learn more from becoming a bit more huble and compassionate. I know that sounds whimpy, but if the mind reading-esp reports are accurate, a compassionate attitude would be essential. As the dominate species on the planet, we seemingly make the rules, but if we would take a step back, older rhythms might become apparent

Another one, thumbs up for this Post John from top to bottom..

Speaking for myself, I've had a few instances where things occurred that defy explaination. The only thing that kept me on level ground was to look at the experiences in a NA context. I looked long and hard and dug till I found NA stories that described what may have occurred. Fortunately I had NA friends willing to discuss things in confidence. Also they were willing to go out in the field with me to see for themselves. Still can't scientifically explain what exactly the heck happened, but it was reassuring to find out these things are accepted and somewhat normal to at least one segment of society. Trying to dig up old european stories have yielded little so whether there ever were any I can't say. So far just some bit's a pieces KronprinzAdam has unearthed and Russian stuff further to the west. I find the void interesting tho.

Guest JudasBeast

:rolleyes: Bong use can cause this to occur, to skewer a person's reality? Thank Heaven we have not smoked that stuff.

This is the second comment that relates to drug use and I must say its getting to be really insulting!

I thought that this was a place for believers to get together and throw ideas around as well as share information. Is it not?

How many times has someone rolled their eyes at you once they found out you were interested in BF?

How many times have you been subjected to the corniest of jokes pertaining to your state of mental health once you admitted to your interest in BF?

How did it make you feel? Angry? Resentful? Sorry you opened your mouth? It shouldn’t be that way but unfortunately it is.

As you try to play it off like your not embarrassed, the guy you just made the mistake of speaking too grabs the person nearest him, points at you and says "this guy believes in Bigfoot!" The new guy shakes his head in disbelieve and they both laugh.

Now you’ve become the butt of a joke! Isn’t that how these things usually play out?

All because you made the mistake of thinking someone was mature or intelligent enough to think outside the box.

If you don’t believe that the topic of "invisibility" holds water, Why bother commenting?

Wouldn’t the normal thing be to glance at the thread and say "its not for me" then move on to something else?

What is there to gain by making negative comments? Why insult someone?

In a small community such as this, wouldn’t it be safe to say that we need each other? For support, for the data or for what I think is the greatest thing of all, the fact that we wont be judged.

Maybe I will stick to what’s considered safe and acceptable. Next post will be the ultimate question,

"What did Al DeAtley have for breakfast on the morning of October 20, 1967 and did he enjoy it!"

I’m sure this will help us get to the bottom of this mystery!

Edited by JudasBeast

Do you think that you may have been hearing sound that was an echo, or a rebound from a distance away from where you were? Sounds and noises can do some funny things in certain terrains.

No, the sounds were of an animal moving in the brush near me like long striding foot steps. The creature walked right past us as we stood on a road while it was in the tree line. This occured just after a loud call blast and it stunned me that an animal would come towards us after that, instead of run in fear. It wasn't like the behavior of say a deer or hog, and moved faster than the usual armadillo or racoon, so don't know what it was based on the sounds, I just know I expected to see a person step out of the woods when it turned an paralelled the road. There were other sounds heard and recorded from that night that corresponded to wood knocking and very slow creeping of a terrestrial critter. Also have a very inconclusive video of a blob by a tree from the evenings events.

I think in some aspects, we all are kind of feeling our way along on this topic. It is a new experience to be able to discuss this stuff openly. So we all need to give one another a little slack because to those who have never had anything really strange happen, its difficult to see the other side of the coin. Same goes for those who have and can't understand why some can't be more open minded. Its just one more mystery. Let's treat it as such and recognize the truth is somewhere in the middle, or maybe the outskirts for that matter. lol

This is the second comment that relates to drug use and I must say its getting to be really insulting!

Don't let it get to you. You get used to it after awhile. :rolleyes:

What is there to gain by making negative comments? Why insult someone?

Because it is apparently the only thing some of them have to offer & they feel that they must say something.

You need to watch a Film called Brother Bear Ray, it just so happens that i have been privy to that Film at least 100 times over the past 2 Years because of the little Person & i know it word for word.. :D

:wub: I miss those days. Somehow my children grew up. Too Quickly.

Guest JudasBeast

Judasbeast,

Do you know anything about the U-Cal Berkeley bigfoot, and how it escaped?

No Drew, only what was printed. In the story that came from Cryptomundo, a couple of people were mentioned by name. People who claimed to be present at that time.I would have to go back and reread it in order to find out what there roll was. If they actually exist, then I might have to try and reach out to them and see what they have to say about the incident. If memory serves, I think that a few of the creatures walked out of the place.One escaped and one was basically set free.

Guest JudasBeast

I think in some aspects, we all are kind of feeling our way along on this topic. It is a new experience to be able to discuss this stuff openly. So we all need to give one another a little slack because to those who have never had anything really strange happen, its difficult to see the other side of the coin. Same goes for those who have and can't understand why some can't be more open minded. Its just one more mystery. Let's treat it as such and recognize the truth is somewhere in the middle, or maybe the outskirts for that matter. lol

Your words make all the sense in the world my friend. After rereading my last post, I feel as if I might have come off a little too harsh . Barking at someone who is expressing their thoughts through light banter is completely unwarranted. I was questioning someone for not seeing things my way. This was wrong.

It’s a classic case of tradition vs. contemporary…Old school vs New School. However, after all is said and done…we do

all meet on a common ground….and that ground is the believe that there is such a thing as Bigfoot.

It gets a little sticky sometimes when we clash because at the end of the day, we are all just trying to understand how this whole thing works.

Guest TooRisky

Well my closing thoughts on all of this is that I stand by my guns about what I wrote... This field of study is hard enough, but not impossible enough to get to a finished point... It is all fun and games to add into the fray UFO's, interdenominational stuff, and shape shifting but I feel in the end it does more harm than good... Is there things that make you scratch your head and make you say WTF, sure there is but not one thing has gone unsolved for me... I actually keep these "Super natural" thoughts out of the process making me find the answers instead of the "Easy" way out and dismiss it as magic or whatever... We will never get science involved and actually push them further away with these thoughts, which in turn hurts the Species in the long run... I think where it gets me the most is that I do both the monotonous field work and the study work on the computer and can see the difference in what some have seen and what they have interpreted they saw... You cannot go out into the field with the thoughts of all these supernatural events and the creatures that come with them for you will be over whelmed with fear, apprehension and never get the job done that you are there to do... I do not like talk of this in camp the werewolves, UFO's abductions and killing, these are things that need not be on a researchers mind... Fearing every twig snap or hearing a tree falling in the dead of night is not things to fear or even assign to Sasquatch, because trees do that, they fall from time to time as well as a million other things that go bump in the night... It just gets down to keeping a clear head, free of non-sense and always filling it with provable data... That is why I do not like the mention of unproven things and the seemingly endless correlation with the super natural... I would prefer all of this to remain on Coast to Coast AM, Monster Quest or in the movies in the entertainment realm where it all belongs...

As usual this is IMHO

Of course I am of the opinion that those who believe in Physical Bigfoots, and those that believe in Invisible Bigfoots, are in the same boat.

Neither one has any verifiable evidence.

The advantage of the Invisible Bigfoot people, is that they can say "Of course there is no evidence, it is an invisible being."

The Physical Bigfoot people have to say, "Of course there is no evidence, Bigfoot is too smart, cunning etc... to get caught."

Very similar.

There was a guy named Historian, he tried to explain invisible Bigfoot at the JREF forum, he was eventually banned. I wonder if anyone knows how to contact him.