Is Sasquatch A Secret?

hiflier

Assuming Bigfoot is known and a body is held somewhere by the FEDS and there is a gag order about Bigfoot. Why or did they provide a permit to film the new Bigfoot bounty TV show in the Gifford Pinchot NF?

Isn't that some proof or acknowledgment by them of the possibility of a creature? If the agencies are under a gag order then why would they allow the filming?

it would be interesting to see how the permit is worded. 

http://www.fs.usda.gov/main/giffordpinchot/passes-permits/event-commercial

The permit is worded: Fantasy TV show

Daveedoe--  thats interesting, I hadn't recollectedly remember the show saying where they were located or anything about them obtaining a permit. Good point about acknowledgement of a creature exsisting' many they agencies feel that the odds are so small that the money is worth taking.I do remember when Natalie held up the BF cast that it was said that the cast was taken of a footprint a the site Jerry Crew was working way back when and that it was not to far from them.National park or state park there is a lot of forest reserves in N.Ca. however it seemed as though an earlier episode said they were at a lake in Washington.I'm just a bit confused as to where they are.

Hello the parkie,

.....I would be interested to know when this attitude started, has it been this way since the 1950's, or did it begin before or since? Does anyone feel it has been engineered or has it arisen naturally and just encouraged?

I don't know, you tell me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_fracturing_in_the_United_States:

"A patent on this process was issued in 1949 and an exclusive license was granted to the Halliburton Oil Well Cementing Company. On March 17, 1949, Halliburton performed the first two commercial hydraulic fracturing treatments in Stephens County, Oklahoma, and Archer County, Texas"

SSR Team

Mr Ptangier, would I be right in saying you were privy to a situation that highly likely involved Sasquatch and Coyote's in years gone by or am I confusin you with another Mr Ptangier ?

Just curious.

It's kind of on topic too dependant on the answer.

Hello ptangier,

....Other evidence of cover-ups I am aware of (but haven't confirmed for myself so I will just say heresay for now) is that the DFG have a body part in a freeze locker. Remember Mt. St. Helens. Don't want to get off tract with this thread as requested but IMHO there is just more to the story that the public knows for sure.

Jumping ahead I see LOL. That part of the picture actually comes later.......And I assure you, nothing you've said so far has been off topic ;)

Edited by hiflier

Bobby O-   I am not privy to the sierra kills site inside information any more than anyone else. The situation I was addressing was about inside information about another effort buy two state employees who happened upon some evidence and did not know how to process the body part

.They gave up their effort when their investigation was becoming evident to their superiors and they covered up their sfforts. Without any coraborating evidence I choose not to devulge who, what and when on the basis that they said their state job and benifits would be jepordized. Kind of a dead road follow up

Hiflier- that part of the story doesn't come at all and maybe shouldn't have brought it up but a 31" half/hand and forearm was supposedly found by the UFS  4 miles inland from Jenner, Calif. and stowed away within the states vaults. Told to me by a friend who knows the fellow who was on the crew who found it in 1981 but not confirmed; maybe I shouldn't  have brought it up.

Edited by ptangier

Hello All,

I urge you to read the WIKI link I posted on fraking. The reason I say that is so that you will not think me a wacko for issuing this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

"By the mid 1970s, mutilated cattle were reported in 15 states, from Montana and South Dakota in the north, to New Mexico and Texas in the south"

From the "fraking" Wiki link:

"The US government experimented with using underground nuclear explosions to fracture the rock and enable gas recovery from the rock. Such explosions were tried in the San Juan Basin of New Mexico (Project Gasbuggy, 1967), and the Piceance Basin of Western Colorado (Project Rulison, 1969, and Project Rio Blanco, 1973) but the results were disappointing, and the tests were halted. The petroleum industry turned to the new massive hydraulic fracturing technique as the way to recover tight gas.""

From the "mutilation" link:

"Mrs. Lewis contacted the United States Forest Service, and Ranger Duane Martin was sent to investigate. Among other tasks, Martin "checked the area with a civil defense Geiger counter. He reported finding a considerable increase in radioactivity about two city blocks from the body."

IMO the attempted links of the horse's death to extraterrestrials was an attempt to cover the fact that the Sasquatch in colorado had been uprooted by the fraking ativity and being hungry started preying on farm animals. MY OPINION. As I said the subject of this tread will get complicated.........Are we having fun yet? Stay tuned there's much more to add to this picture

Hello ptangier, 

Hiflier- that part of the story doesn't come at all and maybe shouldn't have brought it up but a 31" half/hand and forearm was supposedly found by the UFS  4 miles inland from Jenner, Calif. and stowed away within the states vaults. Told to me by a friend who knows the fellow who was on the crew who found it in 1981 but not confirmed; maybe I shouldn't  have brought it up.

But the value you've just added says otherwise. Look, let's not kid ourselves here, this subject is dicey all around. I've seen folks dance around these issues long enough and since we're all grown-ups here then let's discuss EVERYTHING about Sasquatch. Even the "undiscussible". The picture I'm painting has good sound logic and I will continue to formulate this theory until I run out of ammo and the gun goes "click!" because I think it a subject that some will find interesting but were perhaps afraid to broach and that everyone has been wanting out in the open. Every now and then someone will mention coverup, or conspiracy, or denial. I'm attempting to put a face to it. And it IS a theory too, NOT just a hypothesis, because I'm backing up my arguments with historical facts.

Edited by hiflier

Hello All,

So let's move on a bit. There are two stories that have always intrigued me. One I mentioned a while back somewhere about a Sasquatch-type creature seen coming out of a fire situation. Supposedly badly burned, accepting help from medical personnel at the scene without a fuss and subseqently taken away and later released:

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/07/bigfoot-injured-by-forest-fire-was.html

Then too there's the report I'm sure many of you have read regarding the sasquatch survivors of the Mt, St. Hellens eruption. An interesting story but it, like the first one, came in from a an anonymous witness. Well, sort of. What do I mean by that? First let me say that when reading reports there are clues sometimes that present themselves if the time is taken to re-read the account several times- each more carefully than the previous.

"OK, give me an example", you may say. "OK", says I, I will. The Mt St. Hellens account is compelling but not for the reasons you may think. Here I'll show you what I mean:

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/09/anonymous-former-national-guardsman.html

Now you don't have the read the account but it begins by saying the the account is from an anonymous sourcs. BUT it is only ststed as such in the blog's title.....not in the presentation, before the account, below that title. The presentation only states that the account came as an email. An email........to me that means IT'S NOT AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE as the title would have one believe. There is nothing in the blog about a follow up interview or anything. Ah well.......

But if you read the first link then you probably read this follow-up comment from a poster:

"This occurred to me today about forest fires & bigfoot...Suppose a six-foot (plus or minus) bigfoot is caught in a forest fire & consumed by flame. I don't mean just ashes left, but that the corpse is found charred. No hair & crispy as an over-done hamburger on a grill that had an humongous flare up. What remains looks like a human. The body shape is right, the size is right. The peole who find it aren't just leaving it there! What do they do? How, and to what extent, do they go to to identify this "man"? DNA? What if it turns out to be hominid? If there are physical anomalies, would they be written off as caused by disease? Would the body be buried in a pauper's grave? Would the examiners even consider the possibilty of an unknown species? I wonder about these things sometimes...

This is why I decided to issue this thread- I think the same way. It's why I listed all the government agencies. It's why the NIFC is lasted as one of them. I've talked about them before in regards to the California Rim fire and the issue of what happens to the wild animals that are fleeing. I've also brought up as a thought of searching the aftermath for charred remains or skeletons which fits in nicely with the "Dead Sasquatch" thread. Old creatures that perhaps simply coudn't outrun the fire? This kind of stuff is what research s for! 

Hello All,

To continue the thought....

Now put yourself in this place: What if you wanted to be in a position to get the body of a Sasquatch if one should be discovered either dead or alive as the result of a forest fire? How would you do it? where would you think the best place would be? Even as a skeptic what would be the best case senario?

OK. Let's look at that. The National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) is in Boise Idaho. Before 1993 it was called the Boise Interagency Fire Center but that's irrelavent. Not too far East of there is Pocatello, Idaho. In Pocatello resides the Idaho State University. In 1993 Dr' Jeffrey Meldrum began his tenure as Assistant Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology. In my way of thinking the coincidence is a strong one; he could have tenured anywhere. But what better person to have available should a Sasquatch issue come up in a fire situation. What better person would be available to identify any skeletal remains found in the ashes or injured at the fireline, especially one in such close proximith to those on the firing line at the NIFC.

The information I've researched on the internet from public interviews, histories, organizations, and groups searching for Sasquatch, has informed me that Dr. Meldrum is an extremely serious and focused individual in the quest for the truth of the existence of the Sasquatch like few others. His knowledge of bipedalism is absolutely at the top of the pile. The man is good, really good and many are in touch with him and have contacted him like Derek Randles, Norseman and many others.

He's on the board of advisors for NAWAC, An Affiliate Curator for the BFRO, on the board of advisors for Loren Coleman's International Cryptozoology Museum, Curator of Vertebrate Paleontology at the Idaho Museum of Natural History....the list goes on and on. He said this once in an interview:

And from here: http://www.lorencole...com/museum.html

"In the spirit of cooperation, the following is posted in the hopes that people with valuable Bigfoot cast and footprint photograph information will forward it to Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Associate Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology, Idaho State University, and Affiliate Curator of Vertebrate Paleontology, Idaho Museum of Natural History.

Meldrum is convinced that there is a tremendous untapped source of information to be realized in the form of photographs and casts of footprints discovered by various individuals which have never been reported to or examined by a researcher such as Meldrum. The assistance of readers is requested in locating and contributing to this data set and thereby participating in and furthering his investigation. If you have in your possession, or know of an acquaintance or relative who has original photographs or casts of footprints, please contact Dr. Jeff Meldrum at your earliest convenience.

Furthermore, original newpaper photographs of casts and prints would be useful as well. Meldrum has a number of poorly photocopied clippings that have significant pictures of casts, but in their present state are not extremely helpful. He is hoping to increase his files in this regard, and assistance would be appreciated"

In the senario that I've been creating do you think there's any chance at all that the NIFC or any of it's controlled or controlling agencies would ever tell Dr. Meldrum ANYTHING?

Uh, ok.  

You put these examples up.    You've presented a personal theory.  I'm not sure if you made a point, though.   Are  you trying to ask a question?   Trigger discussion of something specific?  

So ... what next?  :)

MIB

Ah ... the joys of asynchronous posts.  :)  Ok.

I don't think Meldrum is particularly in the loop with any agency.  If he was, I think he'd be sworn to silence such that we wouldn't see him speaking publicly.    So ... scratch that possibility off the list. 

If our gov't really does have physical evidence, it's somewhere extremely secretive, a real Area 51 type scenario, beyond top secret, else there's be more than mere hints by now.   If such is the case, then they have the likes of Sykes and Disotell on payroll sewing disinformation to preserve the secret by being not as impartial and honest in their science as they claim, and if that's the case, Melba Ketchum was right and has been discredited deliberately to preserve the secret and ... I'm not buying it.   But that's the rabbit hole it takes. 

MIB

Hello MIB,

Well of course ;). I'm saying that I find it impossible to think there is no type specimen anywhere. I'm presenting the cattle mutilations and radiation in Colorado from Space Alien visitation to be subterfuge to cover up radiation from the use of underground nuclear explosives early in Colorado by oil companies engaging in fraking activities. The cow mutilations themselves stemming from uprooted groups of Sasquatch who vacated the fraking areas and were hungry. I'm calling the sightings of these creatures as a result of logging, clearcutting, and oil exploration techniques, I'm citing the department of interior and it's sub agencies as little more than energy resource barons who, knowing Sasquatch exists, issued corporate permits anyway on public lands. A lot of the logging on public lands now is coming to a slow crawl but the profit bought up large parcels that are now privately owned and much of the logging has moved there instead.  

I move that a Sasquatch presence or any official recognition would be economically disasterous and if any knowledge about a Sasquatch were known it would create an outcry and blow the lid off the activities of the past 100 years to include strip mining, hill scalping, and other operations as well. Now one could say that the public face in the proponents camp would be Dr. Meldrum, NAWAC, the BFRO etc. but I still do not understand that there is absolutely nothing officially mentioned anywhere in all the agencies on the previously posted lists. As in yes,they exist or no, they don't....there's absolutely nothing. Government knows everything- that's there job. So what gives? And as I said in the beginning...the qualifier for this thread is the assumption that Sasquatch exists. For those that have actually seen a Sasquatch I've been trying to account for why the official silence. Reasons for why Sasquatch is a secret. 

Edited by hiflier

In govt service there is a phrase which legally stops the need to provide info on about any subject, "ongoing investigation".  We all know it well.  It was meant to cover legal investigations into criminal activity but has evolved to cover pretty much anything the Powers Above My Grade don't want to discuss for pretty much any reason.  It has gotten to the point that in many cases the PIO doesn't even have to say the phrase out loud.  Attempts at FOIA often get you pages of correspondence so heavily redacted that all there is on them is the originating office & recipient...

From an individual standpoint there is a huge incentive not to talk about anything the Head Shed doesn't want talked about. Administrative retaliation is alive & well for whistleblowers, and those who keep there mouths shut even under massive pressure are often rewarded.  But talk out of school?, bad move.  Back in the 70s we used to call it drawing the Black Marble or being Black Balled.   Just look at some of the scandals of the current political arena to see that this is a fact of govt service life.

No secret, there is simply no percentage in anyone in the agencies listed to speak on the subject...

Edited by NDT

If Bigfoot is supposed to be some carefully gaurded secret, then the fact that it's so widely known and recognized means it's a poorly kept one and is a good example of how difficult it would be to keep such a thing secret in reality.  Just in my opinion, mind you.

MODERATOR STATEMENT

Please be very careful.  Discussing the possibility of a cover up is very touchy because of the following rule:

7. Do not discuss religion or politics. No exceptions.

Keep the politics out of the discussion in order to avoid edits!  

Thanks