What Is The Best Bigfoot Evidence Of The Past 10-15 Years?

Excellent video. Humans couldn't make those tracks as they were made, no way.

What about an elk or a moose?

There were places where the footprints went sideways as it walked on logs. I don't think moose or elk would walk on logs this way.

You're assuming that each track was made by a single foot. Animals tend to step in tracks with multiple feet, so hooved feet with a cleft can make what looks like multiple toes in a track.

There is also the fact that the tracks abruptly end. This tells me the animal turned around and retraced it's steps, making the tracks even bigger.

Edited by roguefooter

^^^We don't know that the tracks "abruptly ended."  Sounds like they followed a game trail for a bit after the last discernible track.  Game trails have lots of use...and judging from the tracks, probably a lot of it after whatever-this-is passed.

I'm not seeing a quadruped making "simulated toes" in a slew of tracks...and leaviing not a single other track demonstrating what kind of quadruped it was.  Rule #1 of Tracks:  sooner, rather than later, you will identify what left them if it's a known animal...and this had lots of "later," never mind sooner.

Not only that, but one would expect diagnostic tracks where a lot of those "simulated toes" were left.  Never happened, not once...and that never happens.

I would agree with that Statement. I mean, are all of these folks Pullin our Lariat? Besides, I know people who have Actually Seen a Bigfoot, that's enough for me, until I get the Pleasure myself.

I would put that thermal up there with the PGF. IMO  Very compelling, especially after the "Finding Bigfoot" recreation, which showed how massive the creature was as compared to Bobo.

I agree about the brown footage.

^^^You're gonna have a hard time convincing me that one of the largest members of our species was hiding out in the woods, in the middle of the night (ever do that in Florida?), waiting to take one big step (invisible mind you, unless he knew they had thermal gear and would be focusing on him at precisely that moment), vanish, and that's it.

That guy was in on it?  Sorry, you'd have to prove that.

Roguefooter , I made a mention about deer species back a page, deer can't lope or run long distances.    I am going to do some reading on how wolves and cougars run and what their distance and endurance capabilities are.

EDIT - to add.  I had seen the videos of this trackway about a year ago and I just reviewed a few stills from the videos of the trackway { can't re watch the videos because I have not data left for the month } and do think just based on the stills I can see that it could be a moose walking through the snow.  Until I can review it in it's entirety my comment back and a paragraph above may be inaccurate for eliminating moose or deer.

Edited by NathanFooter

Geting back to the topic did anyone mention the dermal ridge work that  Chilcutt did,that's pretty difficult to fake ?

Also :

1.   unidentified hair samples
  2.   eyewitness testimony from very credible sources
  3.   PG film
  4.   "interesting" genetic testing to date
  5.   mathematic probability that 100 % of the witness sightings are false (all you need is one)

Roguefooter , I made a mention about deer species back a page, deer can't lope or run long distances.    I am going to do some reading on how wolves and cougars run and what their distance and endurance capabilities are.

Nathan, cougars like most cats make short, fast bursts to catch prey and then have to stop…successful or not.   Wolves have that canine lope and can go long distances.  They will run deer down using that method.  A full speed run for most if not all animals can't be maintained for very long.

t.

You're assuming that each track was made by a single foot. Animals tend to step in tracks with multiple feet, .....

I forgot to point out that animals don't all do that, and when they do, the tracks largely overlap and are very easily diagnosed.

These are big depressions with no tracks in between them, so this explanation doesn't suffice.

Edited by DWA

The Stacy Brown footage is the most compelling for me as I have stated before. I find the Elkin Creek cast  interesting though it may be a little more than 10 years old.

^^^What is this thing in bigfootery about every single piece of evidence having to be either proof or trash?

I don't know what did this.  But there is one animal with which it is consistent.  That it isn't proven yet, well, isn't really relevant.  There's more than enough evidence to make that animal the leading candidate.  For one to supplant it, proof must be supplied that that animal did it.

That's called "suspending judgment," critical to the scientific method.  Sorry if that rankles.