What Is The Best Bigfoot Evidence Of The Past 10-15 Years?

Guest thermalman

And a link for a human walking in knee deep snow.....

.....so it is possible, which immediately raises doubt to the BF fluffy assumption. Humans or other wildlife cannot, without 100% certainty, be eliminated as possible contributors of the track way.

Edited by thermalman

Not hypocritical from my stand point. Because I'm allowed to think different from you about Patty. A human could indeed have left that track way. I have done so myself in order minimize the workload on the body and legs, especially at knee deep or less of snow. (Lift up--step over--plant foot), with each step, instead of the push and plow method. We're forgetting about how deep the previous snow might have been, and how old the prints might have been, before the fresh snow blanketed the prints. We are only shown the discovery day video of the prints.

deep snow.png

And it could be a man in a ape suit.......so no you are not allowed to stand on your stump and brow beat me.

And no, you cannot leave a track way like that in deep snow without stilts, and the tracks had very little fresh snow in them and in places you could see where the crust had been broken.

Believe what you wish!

Hello thermalman,

OK. This is what I see in the video you just posted: A young lad walking in knee deep snow with a stride of what looks to be around 4 1/2 ft max for about fifty feet. There are signs that for him at least it isn'y that easy. And no bare feet....so no toes.

The Minnesota trackway has a stride of just under 6ft for an estimated distance of three miles. I have no comment as IMO none is required.

Edited by hiflier

Guest thermalman

That's fine hiflier. There are no toe prints evident in the MN track way because of the fresh snow on top of them. The strides are NOT consistently 6 feet apart as well. Just the facts.

Edited by thermalman

I found the old thread discussing the MN trackway and re-posted videos because old links were broken.

(Here is the old thread)

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/29727-minnesota-ontario-trackway-3-mile-snow-trail-video-clipsmulder/

(Here is the ParaBreakdown video - note comment about toes at 3:44)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-6xkYBbmf8#t=0

(Here is the FB/FB video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXcQDOWXmmc#t=0

Edited by Redbone

Actually, the snow looks well beneath his knees. I would call it calf deep at best.

Humans or other wildlife cannot, without 100% certainty, be eliminated as possible contributors of the track way.

I totally agree with you here. There is no 100% possibility of any particular animal having left those tracks. And...what's with the fluffy comments? Feels a little like you are making fun of proponents. That's not nice.

Guest thermalman

Here's a link to the original thread...... http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/29727-minnesota-ontario-trackway-3-mile-snow-trail-video-clipsmulder/.....we can carry on over there if others wish?

BTW, maddog, the proponents brought up the "fluffy assumption" in response to one of my posts earlier.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/46135-what-is-the-best-bigfoot-evidence-of-the-past-10-15-years/?p=820083.......... Thought I'd use it as well.

Edited by thermalman

Hello thermalman,

That's fine hiflier. There are no toe prints evident in the MN track way because of the fresh snow on top of them. The strides are NOT consistently 6 feet apart as well. Just the facts.

So you admit to the 6ft stride even though it's an inconsistent 6ft stride? I was thinking maybe a hare was the culprit until I mused that a hare would be squashing down a lot of snow depth to make it look like footprints. BTW you didn't comment on the three miles of whatever trackway. Even a few 6ft strides with no apparent dragging would be a fair accomplishment. In my reading I saw that there was a footprint description where the toe area was slightly forward under the front edge of the prints.

I guess the issue first off might be is the trackway bipedal? Can a Human go three miles distant and create large strides, some 70'', without slide/dragmarks? In say 12-14" of snow or better? Doubt it for the most part.

Edited by hiflier

Guest thermalman

hiflier: "The Minnesota trackway has a stride of just under 6ft for an estimated distance of three miles."

Nope, wasn't me admitting to the length of the stride. Inconsistent, or lacking in compatibility of length by definition, indicates just what the video shows......a large variation in stride length. Lets just say, it's not impossible for a human to make the tracks. A triathlete in training, who could be possibly challenging his strength and endurance, as one possibility? What happened at the 3 mile mark?

Edited by thermalman

Admin

Found the video of the trackway.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hXcQDOWXmmc

Excellent video. Humans couldn't make those tracks as they were made, no way.

Guest thermalman

We'll likely never know the truth. Is it possible to link or combine portions of this thread with the MN/ONT one?

Edited by thermalman

Hello thermalman,

hiflier: "The Minnesota trackway has a stride of just under 6ft for an estimated distance of three miles."

Nope, wasn't me admitting to the length of the stride. Inconsistent, or lacking in compatibility of length by definition, indicates just what the video shows......a large variation in stride length

OK. Consider yourself exonerated.

Lets just say, it's not impossible for a human to make the tracks.

Got a better one, let's just say it is ;)

A triathlete in training, who could be possibly challenging his strength and endurance, as one possibility?

Oooo, never thought of that one. Dang, I can see you're more than a match for me, thermalman. I really should throw in the towel on that one if I know what's good for me. Yep, trying to refute that one could be a big mistake on my part so I'll just cut my losses where they stand. It's certainly better than setting myself up to be intellectually out-gunned at every turn..

What happened at the 3 mile mark?

The triathlete fell down? Slipped on a log? Got picked up by the Border Patrol? Got eaten by a REAL Sasquatch?, Mauled by a bear? Chewed up by wolves? Shot by a hunter who didn't see the zippers? What?