N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

As far as outing the location and this is the last post I'm making on that subject (possibly). Wingman hit it spot on about disclosing the location of X would bring in more outsiders. I have had issues here at my place, very "disturbing issues" of people being in my woods being captured on my cams far back in my woods and the most disturbing is a truck with 2 men with their tag "blacked out with electrical tape". I have sent pics to several members on this forum of the vehicle trying to ID the truck, IMO probably footers. Most of the issues I've had is after I've been open about sharing activity when it was ongoing. My property is "posted" it's not cheap to post signs in legal fashion to cover 26 acres. As a female I carry daily, loaded and chambered.

• Upvote 1

L,

This is what makes it even more puzzling as to why Bipto would disclose Area "X" in a public report, apparently knowing the location is easily found via public records. IMO, of all people, Mr. Branson should be concerned about this action regarding his property.

Edited by chelefoot
To remove quote of directly preceding post

SERIOUSLY Yuck???????????? ^ I'm about to pop a cork. U know how disturbed I was about that truck! YOUR the one that keeps up the crap about disclosing X. PERIOD!

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
2 A

Guest Suesquach

Painthorse, no one should be on your property without an invitation. Glad you have protection on you. Those trespassers better hope you don't find them 😉

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to do some squatchin on Yuchi's lease, just to be sure there aren't any squatches on it. ;) If there is any evidence to be had, my team could find it.

• Upvote 2

SERIOUSLY Yuck???????????? ^ I'm about to pop a cork. U know how disturbed I was about that truck! YOUR the one that keeps up the crap about disclosing X. PERIOD.

How did people (originally) find out about your location?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to do some squatchin on Yuchi's lease, just to be sure there aren't any squatches on it. ;) If there is any evidence to be had, my team could find it.

Precisely why I'd want you to know where it is located, so you'd know that you were trespassing in the first place.

Edited by chelefoot
Edited quote

I had originally though Mr. Branson had gone to a Bigfoot Convention and started talking about the location.

It was on Youtube and stuff I think.

• Upvote 1

How did people (originally) find out about your location?

Really?----------------> It doesn't matter! -> What does matter -> is that my property is "POSTED". Without an invite, as in -> "having permission from the land owner" NO ONE belongs on this property.

Now, do you want to try and twist that answer into something else?

So I'm done in reference to that subject, it's a simple answer with simple logic. Other than that it's going to get personal and that's against the rules. PERIOD.

• Upvote 1

Moderator Statement :

Guys, everyone needs to be mindful of their manners and language directed at your fellow members. I realize that this is a sensitive topic, and that emotions run strong regarding certain aspects of the locations involved. But this doesn't mean that a break from general civility is allowed.

Unfortunately, if another party has made the location of X known in another public arena - such as a Youtube video - that can be discussed on the forum. This is especially true of the landowner or a member of the BFF that is involved with the NAWAC. Once a member puts that information out into the public domain, it can be discussed.

Having said that, I'd like to ask that those wanting to possibly disclose the location of Area X consider the privacy rights of the landowner and the NAWAC. Yes, you may be able to do so, but is it really the right thing to do?

Please consider this staff directive as you continue to post in this topic. Thanks.

I had originally though Mr. Branson had gone to a Bigfoot Convention and started talking about the location.

It was on Youtube and stuff I think.

Drew,

I believe you are correct (Honobia BF Festival,a few months later) and, with Bipto's publication of the Echo Incident (on NAWAC's website) referring to the Branson property as Area "X". IMO, it was no longer Area "X" rather, Area "Branson".  Last time I checked, the YouTube video was still available.

Really?----------------> It doesn't matter! -> What does matter -> is that my property is "POSTED". Without an invite, as in -> "having permission from the land owner" NO ONE belongs on this property.

Now, do you want to try and twist that answer into something else?

So I'm done in reference to that subject, it's a simple answer with simple logic. Other than that it's going to get personal and that's against the rules. PERIOD.

All private land in Oklahoma, is posted, by law.

That isn't the issue, and, that's the part that doesn't matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you discuss the situation on your place, with others, and, in some cases via the internet/email medium?  IMO, once you (or anyone) does that, the cat is out of the bag (as w/Bipto & Mr. Branson) and with the "unintended consequences thereof", the only person to possibly blame, is yourself.

In other words, if you want to keep something a secret, keep it a secret, much less post up blogs/videos about it.

I'm curious. What is the all the hub-bub about revealing a bigfoot research location? It seems a hot topic with people and I've never really understood. I could not care less where Areas A - X are located or where someone leaves a gifting bowl or picnics with alleged bigfeets. What is the concern here? Is it a pro-kill, no-kill thing? Do people fear for the lives of their alleged bigfeets? Is it a discovery concern? Don't come to my spot and prove bigfoot to the world before I do kind of thing? 

Wow painthorse. That's horrible. What's wrong with people ? 

Yuchi, no has a right to go on someone else's property without permission.

• Upvote 1

Dmaker/Sheri,

IMO, it is all about ego & greed and with all things UHS/Sasquatch related, is on steroids.

My part in this was predicated upon the safety concerns after learning person(s) on a nearby property were engaging in questionable firearms handling practices. Their published accounts and video recordings of such provided compelling evidence of this behavior. If I were of a sarcastic nature, the question regarding the alleged tree break would have been, was it full of 12 gauge shotgun slugs, having been fired into it, July, 2011 that caused it to fall?

I'm curious. What is the all the hub-bub about revealing a bigfoot research location? It seems a hot topic with people and I've never really understood. I could not care less where Areas A - X are located or where someone leaves a gifting bowl or picnics with alleged bigfeets. What is the concern here? Is it a pro-kill, no-kill thing? Do people fear for the lives of their alleged bigfeets? Is it a discovery concern? Don't come to my spot and prove bigfoot to the world before I do kind of thing? 

I think it's more about just keeping outsiders out. Different groups of researchers don't want to wind up wood knocking and calling back and forth to one another and certainly don't want people shot at in the process of hoaxing (intended or not). Giving away the location just brings more people around, and muddies the water so to speak, without even mentioning the trespassing that might occur.

Funny how bigfoot gets away with it all the time isn't it?  If only they weren't a bunch of yahoos, it would be easier to to tell the difference.

Guest zenmonkey

i know paint horse and her having a gun is better than her with her bare hands trust me don't cross her ;) and the best part of this is none of you are even remotely close to where you think X is