N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

I'm wondering what the heck DisneyWorld did to Bipto?

He could have put me on ignore. My wife does it all the time and we still manage to live under the same roof.

I hope his ball is tucked safely in a closet at home somewhere.

This may sound like a silly question but has anyone thought of going to the source for answers! By that I mean has anyone tried to contact The Bransons, or the owners of any

of the adjacent properties. My apologies up front if I have missed a post where that has been done already. I do not know if any of the Branson family will comment or not, but would

be worth a try! It might just untangle this goat rope! As for Bipto, I have a feeling that he is extremely passionate about the subject of BF and folks like that can sometime go into a

defensive mode when being hit with questions from all directions. Did he handle the matter correctly? well, IMO I would have to say that he could have done a better job. Many folks

may not like the way he handled the situation, but that is what we are stuck with and no amount of arguing with each other will change that. We all know what happens when a snowball

is rolled down a snow covered hill. Now on the other side of the coin, Bipto should know how forums work! especially since he was one of the founders of the original, and that when you are part of group that has staked out an area for research (or in their case to bring down a BF) is going to be asked some difficult questions! Especially in this forum! In a coutroom, responses such as I don't know, I will not answer, or does not respond will not cut it at all. Now in a court room that will definitely not fly if the defendent does not want to spend years behind bars trying not to drop the soap, but in a forum that is his perogative. I realize that everyone here is passionate about the subject of BF and we all have our own ideas on how to proceed in the ways we feel best, but we are all in playing in the same sandbox here. If Bipto does not want to play in our sandbox, then that is his choice. It is a

genuine loss, but it is time to move on! Hell, someone will probably find BF by the time we finally get through arguing back and forth over this. Although it is not always realized at first

that there is always an alternative. The writer Dale Carnegie in the late 1800's said "The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it!" Sounds like good advice!

I still think, that if you get these beasts in visual site, in the case of the Tree Beast, it was 60 yards according to Bipto.  A pack of hounds would be the way to go.

They could run that Ape until it gets into a tree, and then it would be the easy target.

If it refuses to tree, it's gonna run, and shed hair, and get tired.  This is Oklahoma in the summer, a hairy apeman is going to get tired, especially if it is lugging around 600 pounds and two huge disproportional feet.

Bear dogs would be the way to go, or pig dogs, or mountain lion dogs.  No fear whatsoever.  Even with the magical Bigfoot Stink Eye, they wouldn't back down.

I've suggested this before..., but how do you train your dogs to run ape?

They as puppies do not know instinctively what to run, so you make scent drags of raccoon, bear, cougar, bobcat, whatever. Then you introduce them to live raccoon, and you attempt to break them of running "trash", such as Deer or Squirrels.

Long process and your not guaranteed a quality Hound at the end.

Anybody have a pet Chimp we can train our dogs on?

I'm wondering what the heck DisneyWorld did to Bipto?

He could have put me on ignore. My wife does it all the time and we still manage to live under the same roof.

I hope his ball is tucked safely in a closet at home somewhere.

Dude left 20 pages ago.......and you have already said this before?

I still think, that if you get these beasts in visual site, in the case of the Tree Beast, it was 60 yards according to Bipto.  A pack of hounds would be the way to go.

They could run that Ape until it gets into a tree, and then it would be the easy target.

If it refuses to tree, it's gonna run, and shed hair, and get tired.  This is Oklahoma in the summer, a hairy apeman is going to get tired, especially if it is lugging around 600 pounds and two huge disproportional feet.

Bear dogs would be the way to go, or pig dogs, or mountain lion dogs.  No fear whatsoever.  Even with the magical Bigfoot Stink Eye, they wouldn't back down.

Bigfoot would just toss the dogs like he tosses the hogs.

Or Romanian Shepherds.

A pack of trained dogs is pretty much the greatest hunting invention man ever created.

Not if you put some catch dogs in the pack of hounds. Like a dogo argentino.

Or the Japanese Fighting dogs, Tosa Inu

kimi-9-months--73cm.....jpg

They're not hunting dogs though. Maybe Rhodesian Ridgebacks, which were bred to hunt Lions.

Rhodesian-Ridgeback.jpg

^Good looking animal there.

I would go with a pack of trained black bears.  I mean, you can teach em to ride unicycles.....

• Upvote 2

Well, we already know that black bear habitat coincides with BF habitat, so we know the bears can handle the terrain.

PLUS, it may be easier to scent teach a black bear as the scent wouldn't be unfamiliar to em.

And even though BF vs bear - one on one, I would go with the BF, you get 4 or 5 bears onto a BF and I bet it would be a different story.

The principal of the lease (lives on the property) has 4-5 Rhodesian Ridgebacks along with several other pups.  They haven't caught a UHS/Sasquatch as of yet. :scout:

BTW, have sent a PM to the MODS as I didn't want to violate any rules in posting up the plat map page in question.

• Upvote 1

The principal of the lease (lives on the property) has 4-5 Rhodesian Ridgebacks along with several other pups.  They haven't caught a UHS/Sasquatch as of yet. :scout:

I know you hunt the area all around Area X's vast 10 acres.  Your perspective on that part of the world is appreciated!

t.

• Upvote 2

Doc Holliday, you naughty, naughty boy! And I love it! Plussed, you dickins.

Sorry folks, ya hafta catch some of my catch-phrases in the Tar Pit.

• Upvote 1