Noticed About Bigfoot Speech

Xion Comrade

Guest lightheart

Hairy Wild Man 

I would add ripped up bushes and trees thrown into ponds, large caber like trees jammed through others maybe as pointers, and sticks placed on the ground in patterns.I recently found a construction that looked exactly like a tripod (maybe imitating birders with their cameras)

Their hands were able to slit open a stuffed bear and cleanly (bitten) take the ears off a stuffed monkey.  The mouth of the monkey was also ripped off. Curiously though, the eyes were untouched.  I thought that was extremely weird.  I left four stuffed animals, all small and only found two with evidence when I returned.

The one strange fact is this.  I left them, it had rained at least three times, torrential downpours at the area not far from our house and when I got there it was as if they knew we were returning.  The bear was dry and clean, and the same as I left it except for the slit on its back.  It should have been soaked and sopping wet but it wasn't and so I surmised that someone had protected it until we got there.

As far as speech, I think they are experts as imitating us, animals, birds and even machinery. 

Edited by Sunflower

BFF Patron

I keep looking for patterns in the glyphs that I find.   The attached photo of a glyph I am fairly certain was placed near me by a BF when I was close enough (in sight of the stump) to be reasonably certain it was not placed by humans.   It was interpreted by Thom Cantrell at the NW Sasquatch summit as meaning there are two BF in the area and they both like me.    I have no idea how he knows this and am in no position to debate the meaning he assigned.    I just think it an interesting interpretation.  

The second picture is representative of an inscription found on a rock in the Midwest and the rock is in a Mound Culture museum there.  BF is associated with the Mound Culture.      The meaning of the glyphs were unknown until an expert in ancient Hebrew happened to be going through the museum.    According to the expert it is an early version of ancient Hebrew when their written language was in glyph form.     Roughly translated it means the son of the creator will come from the heavens.     The glyphs are reminiscent of stick glyph pictures I have seen associated with BF.    Is that a coincidence?   Certainly most of the characters of that written language could be made with sticks.   Does BF have some knowledge of an ancient form of writing?   Is it true expression or just copying sacred writing and inscriptions they have seen humans do in the past?     

Anyway if you do have stick glyph pictures, you might want to look up the ancient Hebrew glyph writing available on the internet and see if you find anything similar.    RR

post-23549-0-04043900-1399655519_thumb.j

post-23549-0-72033600-1399655573_thumb.j

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT  (Man, we need to get you a nickname soon).....granted. I was  referencing what is generally accepted as the advent of "true" written language.  You could probably make  a case that symbolic representation of thought predate even cave pictographs, and those are just the ones that survived.  

Let's just acknowledge the idea of BF having the degree of sophistication to make such abstract symbols is a tough sale to many of us. Not to me so much. The idea flies in the face of many preconceptions of what this animal is.  It presents some uncomfortable scenarios for many, and for those with no convictions about existence, it REALLY tilts the game for them.

Like many, I'm waiting to be told if BF be hominid or ape.  But I'm thinking more and more that the evidence of culture, and the long game of "Apartness" they play is pointing in one direction, and not the other.     

Guest lightheart

SW 

What is that under the two sticks?

Also I read somewhere that for the Indians which sticks were placed first and then in what order also had meaning. 

BFF Patron

Lightheart:   Near the apex of the two sticks are two sharp rock shards.    They were almost spear point like in size and sharpness with the point pointed towards the stick.   And as you can see in the immediate surroundings there was heavy ground cover.   Looking around I could not see any similar rock shards within 100s of yards.   All the exposed rock nearby is rounded and weathered.   These were fresh shards that did not show weathering.    The sticks may have been collected locally but the rocks were from some distance away.  

WSA the placement seems of just these items seems to indicate some level of intelligence above maybe a gorilla but it is way out of my field to make such a judgment.    I am very undecided personally on how intelligent they are.    Even recordings of their speech seems like mindless jabbering to me.   The fact that they speak over each other on the Sierra sounds  makes me wonder of it is communication so much as verbal expression.  I don't think anyone has questioned that.     A pack of coyotes all talk at once, so to speak too.  When an intelligent speaker communicates normally, it is a back and forth exchange, with someone talking and someone listening,  unless you are married and it is all one way.   

The story on that stick and rock glyph is that I had returned to the location to see if an image I captured on my telephoto camera of something on the ridge above was still there the next day.     It was, but it looked so darn BF like that I wanted to see what it could be.    So I put my pack down on this very stump, got my camera out of the pack and proceeded towards the ridge to the interesting subject on the ridge.     I kept looking back in the direction of the stump at a huge root ball to keep my bearings as I moved towards the thing on the ridge.      So periodically I would look back in the direction of the stump.     I got out into an extensive clear cut and when I got to the point I was scrambling over piles of slash 4 and 5 feet high, I decided I did not want to fall and break a leg for what I thought had to be a stump because it was still there 24 hours after I took the picture.     When I got back to the root ball and the adjacent stump, the sticks and rocks had been placed on the very stump I had put my pack on previously.     The stump was never out of my sight for longer than a few minutes and only when I had my back to it.     

Here is what got me out there to see if it was still there the next day on the ridge about a half mile away.       This was  5 months after I had the encounter and photographed the juvenile.   I thought this was Mom and Junior on the ridge watching me because it is about 2 miles away from the encounter site.   At least until it was still there the next day.  Then I thought it was had to be a stump with legs.   Notice you can see between it's legs.    At that point I thought maybe a logger with a creative bent had been wood sculpting with his chain saw.    A month or two later I came past the stump on the same trail.    The sticks and rocks were gone and not in the area and the figure on the ridge is gone too.     If is was a stump it had to have fallen over.       Call me Randy.   

post-23549-0-41208900-1399762293_thumb.j

BFF Patron

I keep looking for patterns in the glyphs that I find. ............it is an early version of ancient Hebrew when their written language was in glyph form.     Roughly translated it means the son of the creator will come from the heavens.     The glyphs are reminiscent of stick glyph pictures I have seen associated with BF.    Is that a coincidence?   Certainly most of the characters of that written language could be made with sticks.   Does BF have some knowledge of an ancient form of writing?   Is it true expression or just copying sacred writing and inscriptions they have seen humans do in the past?     

Anyway if you do have stick glyph pictures, you might want to look up the ancient Hebrew glyph writing available on the internet and see if you find anything similar.    RR

On the second glyph in the right picture there is what appears to be an "A" lying on it's side, this is a repetitive pattern sometimes with many lying within the same structure that I encountered in a NC mtn. research area. With the "A"'s sometimes there were frequently the "asterisks" (sometimes as stick stacks) and equilateral triangle layouts as well. The sheer numbers of these over time and concentrated in a valley sometimes with fresh stick breaks added overnight made me think these were not Boy Scout trail markers.

Not sure what they mean but it is worth researchers being on the lookout for such minutiae. I always assumed it was simply their form of expressive arts.

post-86-0-56694300-1399829767_thumb.jpg

This one (below) was left very close to where I entered woods and is more comparable to one of yours except the base of the triangle is closed.

post-86-0-07308300-1399830027_thumb.jpg

Edited by bipedalist

Guest lightheart

I agree that there is something to be learned here.

I was pondering how Thom Cantrell got the message out of Randy's glyph and off the cuff I came up with this:

The two crossed sticks represent the couple. The top one is much larger and represents the male. The two chipped rocks represent useful tools - hence they like you.   ....... PLEASE NOTE: ALL PURE SPECULATION..... Just playing with the ideas.

Randy...this world just keeps getting more and more interesting, doesn't it? Hard to imagine running out of stuff to thing about. Thanks for telling.

BFF Patron

From what I remember about what Thom Cantrell told me the crossed sticks are a sign of friendship.    That would mean the two rock chips are the two BF that are my friends.   Here is another crossed stick I found in the area.   This is similar that it is on a stump and has the crossed stick.     But this one I have no reason to believe it was left for me or that it was not left by a human other than the remote location.    They also use stumps with rocks.    Commonly three rocks on each stump unless they get creative.    Some are quite elaborate. 

Bipedalist  pull up that ancient Hebrew writing on the internet and see if there are any matches with the stick glyphs you are finding.    What got me looking at that was some of the stuff Thom Cantrell showed me.   In one case the said the BF male in the area had a specific glyph that identified him.   It was sort of like a K.      It reminded me of one of the Ancient Hebrew glyphs that I had seen previously in a show about ancient North American writings.    Many of the hundreds of glyphs he has collected pictures of look like characters of some unknown alphabet. 

This is the other crossed stick on a stump I found that also has the two rocks.    That it is on a stump pretty much precludes random crossed stick finds that are common on the ground.    Also it is in a clear cut area and no trees are overhead.    Certainly the rocks did not jump up there on their own.     But this one was found and not placed when I was in the area.   One could interpret this one to mean that the BF in the area are not my friends any more.    Certainly the chest thumping and zapping recently seem to indicate that.     As far as I know there are no other researchers working that area.    It could be that anything left is left for me.    Certainly if they leave something like this, then observe me photographing it and displaying interest, it would follow that they would figure out I am interested in this sort of thing.     Randy

post-23549-0-03059800-1399908391_thumb.j

Guest lightheart

Well so much for my off the cuff interpretation. LOL Wonder what caused them to change their minds about you if indeed that is the case.Also does Tham Cantrell have any of these glyphs on line?

Edited by lightheart

BFF Patron

Thom showed me a book with over a couple of hundred pictures in it.  I am not sure if he has a website at this point.   At that point he didn't.    Most of those are ones that have been given to him in photographs.   Many, like mine, were given to him with the context in which they were found.    Most I suppose were not.     Just like Scott Nelson says,  you cannot understand a BF language without face to face context,  if BF language indeed exists.      I don't know how you can interpret stick and rock glyphs unless you know the context from in which they were found.    Some habitation situations report stick glyphs are commonly left.    That is probably the best chance to understand what the attempted communication might be.   Sometimes it is something like you leave them a bowl of apples and they leave you some feathers and some of sticks in return.     Once I was left a deer carcass.    They put it right by the drivers door on my truck so I would notice it when I went back to my truck to leave the area.    If that is their idea of an equal gift exchange then that in my mind does not show much intelligence on their part.  I could also have interpreted the carcass as I could end up eaten like this if I don't leave them alone.   I would rather not interpret it that way.   Randy

• Upvote 1

Guest lightheart

You are absolutely right about the context of course Randy. I was just playing around with it a bit. Just looking at the formation I was just pondering how he was able to arrive at that conclusion.