This Is A Neanderthal.

Guest Stan Norton

Yup, everybody wins, everybody is THE SAME, no one is better, that is what has been taught for 20 years, and look at the results. Neanderthal, well, if we fudge the face, gee, he was a white person, just like us, well, yes, he looked just like us, so he must have been just like us, we are all the same, we'll just have to ignore all the BAD BAD EVIL information that says he is not just like us...

This is the mantra being spouted by the anti-accademics. Really, I've already stated there is no one really saying he was 'just like us'', just a few Unicorn-iots with the above belief system.

Yup, everybody wins, everybody is THE SAME, no one is better, that is what has been taught for 20 years, and look at the results. Neanderthal, well, if we fudge the face, gee, he was a white person, just like us, well, yes, he looked just like us, so he must have been just like us, we are all the same, we'll just have to ignore all the BAD BAD EVIL information that says he is not just like us...

yes, that's the only thing that's changed in the world over the last 20 years, it must be the problem.

It's basically just over simplified buzz words from people stuck in the past. You're streets behind friend.

Edited by mbh

Guest Stan Norton

Bitter, bad tempered, blinkered, incoherent and wrong. Must be tough at the cutting edge of science...

Really, I've already stated there is no one really saying he was 'just like us'', just a few Unicorn-iots with the above belief system.

Unicorns are mentioned in that ancient, familiar book of proverbs and such...

They were different enough to be classified as a different species of homo, yet close enough to interbreed.

Much like what the documentaries portray, I think encounters with one another were not always pleasant or without discord.  In a world of survival and the way we have historically banded into tribes and maintained fierce rivalries, an inherent distrust when encountering each other probably prefaced any encounter with them ,especially if their differences were more apparent in real life than they are in the study of just their skulls, bones , DNA etc.. 

Does this sound familiar to BF encounters?

post-215-0-44985800-1402837600_thumb.png

BFF Patron

Yes back to the original post.  I personally have been all over the place on BF capabilities.      Some witnesses who seem credible and have frequent interaction, attribute near god like paranormal powers to BF but cannot produce a single bit of supporting evidence.      To others it is a big dumb ape.      Now that I am getting my own contact, and getting some data,  the data and evidence I have to date does not support either extreme.    BF are very adept in their environment.     So much so that we as humans are at an extreme disadvantage in that environment.    But animals like wolverines are too and are probably seen less frequently than BF is.     Some BF seem to have a sense of humor.    Some like to play and I think scaring humans time to time may be part of that.   Glyphs of stick and rock suggests some level of intelligence but lack of tool, spear,  arrowhead or fire use seems to indicate something missing that ancestral and modern humans have had for a very long time.    Data and lack of artifacts suggest some creative or problem solving part of their brain must be very small or underdeveloped in comparison with humans.     A species with near human capabilities should have progressed along with humans just by watching human development.    That does not seem for have happened.    The BF deity crowd would argue that they do not need that.    They are perfectly adapted for their environment.   But that environment is changing, habitat is disappearing, and I see nothing other than migration to compensate for it.    Evidence does not seem to support adaptation.   Deity BF would have made logging, and human presence in the woods too dangerous for humans to even be there and tried to protect their habitat.    BF habitat would have been a human forbidden zone with humans disappearing in large numbers.   Unless federal forest and BLM closed areas are evidence, that has not happened.   For sure humans would have fought to protect their lands as did the Native Peoples.    Or peaceful BF would have formed lines of protest and sat down in front of approaching logging equipment.   That has not happened either.       In the years I have been doing research, the once very active area in the 1990s, has been mostly clear cut and there is little cover left.   Evidence suggests that BF can do or has done nothing but migrate out of the area to survive.      Randy         

• Upvote 1

yes, that's the only thing that's changed in the world over the last 20 years, it must be the problem.

It's basically just over simplified buzz words from people stuck in the past. You're streets behind friend.

No, I'm not, I'm on the cutting edge. Its all written down, I'm even correcting Jarrod Diamonds misconceptions. I don't see any Unicornists disagreeing with what I say, just THAT I'M SAYING IT.

I understand this stuff is way over some peoples heads, and that you can't ''win'' arguments against belief systems.

But yet again, I see no arguments as to what I say, just lots of 'poo-pooing'' that I'm saying it.

The above picture, finally shows a good comparison and confirms, if you have a brain, of what I have been saying all along. Neanderthal was a freakish humanoid, that had a huge horse face, and was a total freak. We have also determined within the laws of reason, that they could only mumble like moronic cave men, because that's what they were in comparison to modern humans. I know the Unicornists DON'T LIKE THIS PERSPECTIVE, and want to be 'ONE WITH NEANDERTHAL'' but never has the old neanderthal information been discounted. They keep trying to add a bit here and there but there is nothing new about Neanderthal. He was a moronic stupid brute, the evidence has been there for 100 years. It has not changed.

Not that it matters, but if Neanderthal was TWICE AS STRONG, and had a LARGER BRAIN than moderns, why the heck did we wipe them out? If they could think at modern human level and be twice as strong, I'm sure they would have developed a strategy to deal with the moderns. But again, too complex for the Unicornists.

I have answered any questions, no one has put up any opposition except to complain about the fact that I am putting up opposition to the Unicorn theory. Because there is nothing to oppose. This is like 6th grade stuff, just common knowledge.

Oh, my, more poo-poo posts coming my way.

Actually...to think that there is only one way Neanderthal was "wiped out" - in violent conflict with Homo sapiens sapiens - is displaying a discomfort with complexity.

Particularly when scientists have a number of totally plausible theories about how it actually did happen.

(Complexity Hint 1:  being twice as strong and having a large brain doesn't do much against superior numbers and brains.  Just ask any woolly mammoth.)

youth soccer destroying science

ok pal

Wait, you're not actually suggesting that soccer is anything more than competitive exercise are you?  I mean it's not physical like Football (the real, try to rip people's heads off and knock them down so hard they don't get up, kind), or Rugby, or Ice Hockey.  Soccer's just a surrogate for post World War II nationalism.  You know, "Don't hit anybody or even touch them with your hands.  Don't knock them down.  But you can kick them in the shins all you want."

Actually...to think that there is only one way Neanderthal was "wiped out" - in violent conflict with Homo sapiens sapiens - is displaying a discomfort with complexity.

Particularly when scientists have a number of totally plausible theories about how it actually did happen.

(Complexity Hint 1:  being twice as strong and having a large brain doesn't do much against superior numbers and brains.  Just ask any woolly mammoth.)

Wrong again, Wooly mammoth does not have a higher intellect. If Neadnerthal was equal in intellect, he would have persevered, being twice as strong. You analysis is bizarre and incorrect, not being close to logical, which seems to be a theme in this thread.

But, yet again, no one is SAYING Neanderthal was equal to modern humans, there is an Internet MEME going around, polluting blogs and stuff, as I mention before, with disinformation, but there is NO NEW INFORMATION on Neanderthal at this time. Just the silly 'we are all the same'' silliness.

Wait, you're not actually suggesting that soccer is anything more than competitive exercise are you? I mean it's not physical like Football (the real, try to rip people's heads off and knock them down so hard they don't get up, kind), or Rugby, or Ice Hockey. Soccer's just a surrogate for post World War II nationalism. You know, "Don't hit anybody or even touch them with your hands. Don't knock them down. But you can kick them in the shins all you want."

please don't get me wrong, I do actually hate soccer.

^^^I think my point went over you.  Oh, I'm spot on.  I didn't say anything about mammoths being smarter.  Read it again.

This is what I mean by discomfort with complexity.  What happened between us and neanderthalensis?

It's complicated.

BF habitat would have been a human forbidden zone with humans disappearing in large numbers.   Unless federal forest and BLM closed areas are evidence, that has not happened.   For sure humans would have fought to protect their lands as did the Native Peoples.    Or peaceful BF would have formed lines of protest and sat down in front of approaching logging equipment.   That has not happened either.       In the years I have been doing research, the once very active area in the 1990s, has been mostly clear cut and there is little cover left.   Evidence suggests that BF can do or has done nothing but migrate out of the area to survive.      Randy         

I know of a place or two that are actually marked with a sign as Forbidden Zones.

Squatches are in there too.  :biggrin:

It is near a dam, and is a flood zone, so is a nice cover for a Sasquatch playground. 

Guest Divergent1

Wag, Neanderthals were not as flexible mentally as homo sapiens based on what has been published regarding skull morphology. It was more than likely a combination of things that caused what was left of the Neanderthal race to be absorbed into our present day line; climatic changes, other natural disasters that affected their territory, lack of immunity to diseases introduced by the foreign homo sapiens, co-mingled with their own supposed limitations as mentioned above. 

I'm more interested in the genetic hybrid vigor that resulted when the two races mingled. It enabled the successful progeny that became us to rapidly spread and populate the world. The Neanderthals must have provided us with some extra immune factors that weren't present before in the homo sapien population that was just coming out of Africa.

This wasn't a one time occurrence, but happened each time a migratory wave left Africa until the Neanderthal race eventually became extinct. Many of those clashes occurred in The Levant and it seems to be just a matter of luck regarding who ultimately survived.

http://www.athenapub.com/8shea1.htm

^^^I think my point went over you.  Oh, I'm spot on.  I didn't say anything about mammoths being smarter.  Read it again.

This is what I mean by discomfort with complexity.  What happened between us and neanderthalensis?

It's complicated.

Neanderthal brain was larger than modern humans, therefore, he 'should have been' smarter. But clearly was not. Better adapted to colder climate large mammal hunting, yes...