How Sure Are You?

TedSallis

I'm 100 % sure they exist, seeing them for myself up close, nearly face to face..  Now understanding precisely who and what they are has gotten more confusing to me seeing them do some truly amazing things!  I have more questions now than answers...

100%

SSR Team

100% that there is a Primate in North America that is as yet undiscovered by at least the general public, if not the powers that be.

Never seen one, but 100% sure based on all available evidence.  Its just not possible that 100% of reports can all be explained by something else (misidentification, hoaxes, lies, etc.)  Bigfoot (whatever it is) exists.  It has to.

Guest keninsc

80 to 85% sure. Never seen one or found footprints, but I have two friends that did see one. I knew these guys personally and know they were telling the truth.

I hope one day to deliver the proof positive and put the whole question to rest.

100%. Don't need proof at this point, what I have seen is sufficient to go well beyond any doubt.

Finding them a little closer to home instead of another state is an interest/hobby now...

BFF Patron

Well when I finally figured they were in my montane stomping grounds of twenty plus years I was doubting the whole thing until the evening of my sighting.  I saw the glide, the hunched over posture, eyeglow, and heard the stick breaks and scattering of rocks in a creek bed and more from a close observation point at twilight.   Being totally dark adapted after suspecting a travel route helped me gain that 100% solidity as to presence.  Gives a whole new definition to watchful waiting, lol. 

I've never actually cared for the "percentage" question.  It is one of my most constantly-repeated, because, you know, it's true, aphorisms that any time a scientist gives me a number, he better damsight have a way he got to it that he can explain to me.

The evidence convinces me of the reality.  There is nothing else, in the universe, that has shown this volume and consistency of evidence to us that science has not confirmed as real.  There are many things for which we have less and less convincing evidence that scientists accept.

I'm sure.  And I will remain sure until I am shown that the evidence points to something else. 

I won't be.

It's really neat for me to see some of you make your claims here of seeing a bf.  It sure keeps my hopes up!

t.

100% for me too. Finding tracks on half a dozen occasions that were not bear tracks, sealed the deal. Then I had 3 seperate sightings within a 20 mile radius to confirm it.

Like some others, I'm not sure what they are. I used to think an ape species, then 2 looked close to human. The third looked like a huge long haired gorilla. Maybe they were 2 subspecies or whatever.

I'm 61 yrs. old, and have lived most of my life in rual/wilderness settings from Portland Oregon, to Minnesota, where I live now. I don't remember anything BF related until my first track find in the early 70's. Since my sightings, like SusieQ I was scared to be in the woods, and am just now starting to get out again. It's been around 10 yrs. now. It seems like there is a lull in activity, in my area now. Perhaps contributing to my sense of wellbeing returning.

100%. A clear sighting turns all the other stuff ... track casts, witness testimony, the PGF, etc ... into minor supporting cast. Those things are interesting, expand my understanding, etc but they are not the basis for my certainty.

The only way BF can possibly be not real is if none of this is real. If you are all a figment of some sort of delusion, maybe a side effect of some drugs that have me in a coma somewhere. They're as real as you are. That's something you can, and I do, bank on.

MIB

Is your sighting on here?

Nope.  For personal reasons, I choose to be selective who I share it with.

MIB

Edited by MIB

Have believed since I was a child. I didn't know the big guys existence was in question until I was much older. Late teens I suppose.