Dr. Ketchum's Report And Explanation Of Sykes Dna Study

Susi, when you had that sighting in E TX a few years ago what has changed that now you refer to it as Dogman rather than simply Bigfoot? Did you see a long snout? I didn't recall that much detail initially.

Edited by GEARMAN

I had never heard nor knew anything about different types of BF when I had my sighting. In fact, it was someone here who told me what I had witnessed when I mentioned that my BF had a snout. I was shocked when the member explained the differences to me between BF and a DM.

There are many wonderful helpful members here and that is one reason why I love to visit and talk about BF with the members, plus I learn something practically every time I visit:).

Right. Because "credible scientists", of course, are incapable of doing anything else but science.

Some of them aren't credible and can't even do science.

I must say that if I had seen a long snouted BF it would likely invoke great fear in me, and probably because it would fit the mold of the werewolf monsters in scary movies. It would be extraordinarily difficult to explain how it could be bipedal and have a dog/wolf head. It just wouldn't fit what we know about canines and bipedal apes in terms of evolution and their incompatibility biologically.

The typical bigfoot is more plausible, because it fits better with what we know atleast once existed in the past. According to science.

Some of them aren't credible and can't even do science.

Is that an opinion you're trying to express about Melba Ketchum, or just some vague generalization? If it's the former -- an opinion -- I don't share it. 

Edited by LeafTalker

I dunno, it's unbecoming of a scientist to beg for money on FB.

This posted today:

"Come on people, don't you want to know if these skulls are bigfoot or not? Many of the Piute tribe think that they are. Just because they aren't cone headed doesn't mean they aren't bigfoot. I have seen individuals that don't have coned heads. I hate to think we went to all of the trouble to extract DNA and not be able to test it."

I've seen some rebuttals of her results in this thread but are there any other scientists (not affiliated w/ her) that have supported her conclusions?

This posted today:

"Come on people, don't you want to know if these skulls are bigfoot or not? Many of the Piute tribe think that they are. Just because they aren't cone headed doesn't mean they aren't bigfoot. I have seen individuals that don't have coned heads. I hate to think we went to all of the trouble to extract DNA and not be able to test it."[/size]

Is it unbecoming of a scientist to sell casts at Comic-con?

Thanks and the thought of a long snout BF still really freaks me out

Gearman, my friend, I sincerely hope that should you ever see a Dog/Wolf/man type of BF that you are also driving so that you can safely get away from it! If I had been on foot and/or alone, I would have died of fright:(

This posted today:

"Come on people, don't you want to know if these skulls are bigfoot or not? Many of the Piute tribe think that they are. Just because they aren't cone headed doesn't mean they aren't bigfoot. I have seen individuals that don't have coned heads. I hate to think we went to all of the trouble to extract DNA and not be able to test it."

I'm really sorry that things have gotten so tight for Dr. Ketchum that she needs assistance from her supporters to fund her research:(  I feel really bad for her. The DNA project cost a fortune, and I can imagine that getting back on her feet has been difficult.

dmaker, Who sold casts at Comic-con? Yikes, Everything seems to cost a lot more, and most everybody seems to have less money to spend, and just about everyone appears to be suffering in today's world, at least most people that I know:(.

southernyahoo said:

I must say that if I had seen a long snouted BF it would likely invoke great fear in me, and probably because it would fit the mold of the werewolf monsters in scary movies. It would be extraordinarily difficult to explain how it could be bipedal and have a dog/wolf head. It just wouldn't fit what we know about canines and bipedal apes in terms of evolution and their incompatibility biologically.

Susi says: Plus 1 and I adore your intelligent and thoughtful posts. :giverose: 

Guest Darrell

IMO any of the major players in this game would sell anything or do anything for a buck. Ketchum is just bilking her fan boys for every last penny she can get and Meldrum, well I guess he is really trying to just earn some respectability for his research. They are no better than Biscardi.