How Often Are Bf Involved In David Paulides Missing 411 Stories?

We need some human bones of missing people to be recovered so a forensic scientist can tell how they died. If they were ripped apart like the deer & elk bones attributed to BF, then that would seem to point in their direction.

The fact that people disappear in very close proximity to others, without making a sound and without leaving any evidence, could also suggest that a BF grabs them, snaps their neck and wisks them away with 15 foot running strides, certainly sounds more feasible to me than UFO/Aliens choosing to abduct people from National Parks.

I would say common predators could be involved in some of these disappearances, but certainly not all of them based on the very unique ways some of these folks have gone missing.  A family of three disappeared in central Oklahoma and have not been found to this date.

Actually they have been found-

http://www.reddirtreport.com/red-dirt-news/skeletal-remains-missing-eufaula-family-may-have-been-found-deer-hunter

and

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/state/medical-examiner-identifies-remains-found-near-kinta-as-jamison-family/article_ca25e42d-69b5-5d66-a6f7-4bb7f5ca4551.html

Death threats were made twice by a relative, family goes missing with a bag containing $32,000. Why would anyone think Bigfoot was responsible? Seriously. 

There is also accidental death like the two cars full of people found under a lake in Oklahoma. Missing people for over 40 years, and two separate cases found side by side. Wonder how many more like this are in Oklahoma or other states?

Paulides makes money off of people feeding their beliefs of Bigfoot being responsible for cases like these. The guy is an ex cop and knows better, it's sickening.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 2

Your thread title asks one question, but your post concludes with another one, seemingly concluding that there 'is' a connection. I'd say based on actual evidence, NOT belief in a creature, that there is no reason to believe it happens at all. Believing BF exists is not a reason for BF to be abducting humans.

Exactly,

There are many more dangerous things in the woods than a serial abductor named Bigfoot.  #1 Humans- humans are more dangerous to other humans than any animal in America.  #2 Humans- Humans do stupid things, like try to get a photo next to a waterfall in Yosemite, bodies are often never found.

I'm not prepared to rule out Man-Bear-Pig type 4 at this point.  The rumors of minotaur involvement are just full of bull.  :)

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 2

^^ That's the spirit!   :)

If we ruled out grizzlies, I just couldn't bear it.       Don't forget wild boars. No reason to let cryptids hog all the attention.

Edited by dmaker

Now I have kids old enough to be hiking and camping who totally ignore my warnings.

Hi susi!

I know I've said this before, but I just HAVE to say it again.  Your fear is totally misplaced.  You are simply fearing an unknown.

Over 700 kidnappings happen every day in the US.  The lion's share occurring in urban areas.  Are you having talks with your kids about when they're at the park, at the mall, going to and from school, the movies, grocery store?

Not to add any add'l fear in your life, but your husband is more likely to abduct your kids than a BF is.

This is a big ol' goofy world we live in, and you should not be worried about BF in the way you are.

LOL!  Dmaker!  How come you didnt' mention the Type 7 - Cowfoots?  They're udderly terrifying!

Actually, I think that thermalman has taken some footage of one.

:-)

• Upvote 1

Okay so, why not bears?

Small kids, dogs, experienced hikers, how many of them stand a chance against a bear? People go missing, bodies never found or buried somewhere, body parts found a distance away. Why not bears?

Plus 1 to you from me because I had totally forgotten about bears being a predator who have been known to attack humans, especially older or injured bears because we usually make easy prey:(

However, Aren't there signs and blood left following a bear attack? (Until it rains of course)

Also, they bury the body parts to come back and eat later, don't they?

@Suzi!  I think I finally figured you out!

It's not BF you are afraid of, it's hiking!

:giverose: To You Cotter from me:)

I used to love hiking and camping, we did a lot of it because hubby was a Eagle Scout, and loves nothing more than being out and about in the woods, and our boys would have a ball.

I would prepare all kinds of food and we would roast marshmallows over the fire, sing songs, and tell stories. I even took our wire clothes hangers to use for marshmallows over the fire.

I truly stopped hiking,and forget camping after I saw a Dogman follow our car out into the road and I watched him watch us drive away. A creature like that is scary, and I no longer camp. Thankfully the boys and hubby are so busy it has been easy to say "Let's do other things" and I am getting by with it, at least for now:(

Hi susi!

I know I've said this before, but I just HAVE to say it again.  Your fear is totally misplaced.  You are simply fearing an unknown.

Over 700 kidnappings happen every day in the US.  The lion's share occurring in urban areas.  Are you having talks with your kids about when they're at the park, at the mall, going to and from school, the movies, grocery store?

Not to add any add'l fear in your life, but your husband is more likely to abduct your kids than a BF is.

This is a big ol' goofy world we live in, and you should not be worried about BF in the way you are.

LOL!  Dmaker!  How come you didnt' mention the Type 7 - Cowfoots?  They're udderly terrifying!

Actually, I think that thermalman has taken some footage of one.

:-)

Wow, You guys have film of a *different* type of Bigfoot? Will you be posting that film *here*for us to watch?

Cotter, Thankfully, hubby and I are great, and are really happy together. I could not ask for a better man because there is not one IMHO out there.

He seems pretty happy with me, so we're good. He knows that I saw something, but hubby does not believe that this species exists, so that is perhaps the only issue we have.

One day I hope he sees one so I can say "I told you so"!  grin

I would say common predators could be involved in some of these disappearances, but certainly not all of them based on the very unique ways some of these folks have gone missing.  A family of three disappeared in central Oklahoma and have not been found to this date.

I have openly shared a number of my Bigfoot experiences on this forum telling the complete truth of what happened out there.  With that said, I have also seen and experienced things I don't share with many folks.  For one, most wouldn't believe me anyway so why try or give the doubtful more fodder.  I wouldn't have believed it either if I hadn't experienced this stuff.

The bottom line from my point of view is there is a whole lot more going on out there than just a few Bigfoot subjects lurking around.  Things I don't begin to understand and now feel what I don't know could or may hurt me if I let my guard down.  Just my honest opinion... 

Midnight Owl, I too have experienced weird things in my life. I lived in a *haunted* house,I know that UFOs exist, and there are at least 3 types of them because I've seen 3 types, and heard there are larger ones that don't come into earth's atmosphere very often. Then I saw a Dogman. I have had enough thrills and chills, and am ready to settle down into a nice quiet uneventful life. 

What if Susi's husband were a bigfoot, what are the odds then?!