How Often Are Bf Involved In David Paulides Missing 411 Stories?

Hubby is *not* a Sasquatch, but he does wear size 13 shoes, so technically hubby *has* big feet. 

So he is a Bigfeeter.

Edited by SweetSusiq

@Suzi!  I think I finally figured you out!

It's not BF you are afraid of, it's hiking!

:maninlove:   :crazy:   :focus:   :stinker:   :swoon:

Plus 1 to you from me because now I am afraid of Hiking unless it is downtown and spending money is involved.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Hi susi!

I know I've said this before, but I just HAVE to say it again.  Your fear is totally misplaced.  You are simply fearing an unknown.

Over 700 kidnappings happen every day in the US.  The lion's share occurring in urban areas.  Are you having talks with your kids about when they're at the park, at the mall, going to and from school, the movies, grocery store?

That's quite a number, and this only adds to Susi's fears. How many are found?  The more found the better. If bigfoot kidnaps, then I would imagine most victims would not be returning or be found. As one member said, kidnappings are far more likely to be human caused. If you are really afraid when you kids play in the forest, then show them how to use bear spray, and keep the spray locked up when not needed. 

I read on story about an Indian Village that had good relations with BF. Later things changed and the villagers began to bug bigfoot and in return bigfoot began to kidnap villagers. My guess, is many BFs have been shot at and are not real keen on people.

I have only read excerpts such as the Martin, Yosemite rape, and hunter killed at crater lake cases.  If your frame of reference is the BF exists and that the facts presented in the book are correct, than BF abduction is the most plausible explanation.  But as others have said, I would not stop hiking out of fear of BF.  However, it is another reason not to let your kids out of your sight and never hike by yourself in dangerous terrain.  The main point of missing 411 is the government conspiracy angle, not dont go hiking in the woods.

Disappearances contributed to people or animals? Why insult search and rescue members or law enforcement? I fully expect members of that community to recognize indications of animal attack. I'm a city boy and I know there would be signs of a struggle. There would be blood, flesh, ripped clothing, etc. Not to mention tracks, the dogs brought in would simply track the bear or puma to the body.

It really is insulting for someone to dismiss this phenomina as animal attacks or meth growers! I know one of the usual "there's nothing to see here folks" will probably retort with a snide, "Well why don"t you please tell us what it is" remarks, but i"m noy claiming to know 100% what's going on. I can however say it isn't animal or known animal!

I think the picture I get is a complex and multi_faceted thing. It brings into light my stance that humans are not the dominant humanoid species on this planet. My belief brings me that much closer to understanding some of our mysteries. Mysteries that skeptics and debunkers just throw something against the wall and hopes it sticks. As in this subject.

Is it aliens...not totally. I believe that a older civilisation of human or humanoid species survives on this planet. I'm not referring to BF either. There's a technologically advanced species perhaps a million years more advanced than we are. We modern humans MAY be nothing more than clones or inferior species to them. It seems they may have access to different dimensions. I believe there presence is strong around Antarctica.

BF, faeries, and other mythcal beings are either from their time or creations of theirs. We maybe the only biological creations on this planet who don't have access to their dimension for whatever reason.

They control our societes, our science and religion. Their control of these institutions guarantees they can avoid detection. Observe the stance of members of this forum who are students of science. They wear the badge of skeptic...secure and confident that the science they subscribe to will not lead them astray. A laughable stance because science is controlled. Same with religion.

They may have mechanisms built into us which prevents us from discovering them. May have something in us which when we capture a bf we automatically shut down like a robot. Can't remember anything about the situation. As I think they have tinkered with our biology. Like I suggested we may be nothing more than sophisticated clones which they observe and study.

We think we're living in a real world and are living in nothing more than a controlled environment. Like the ants I would keep in huge tanks...they probably thought they were living wild, when actually they were in a controlled environment. Is this not what our reality seems like?

SweetSusiq In 2012 there were 90 people a day (that is 33,561 people in the year) that left home and did not return because they were in an automobile accident.Murder in the united states is at an average of 4.7 per 100,000 people (that is about 15,000 people each year, was twice that in 1980) or 41 people per day killed by another human. I believe our children would have a better survival rate if we sent them to the woods to live. Humans , our technology, and our lifestyles are the most dangerous things we will ever face. The best thing we can do is teach our children the best we can and love them enough to set them free.

• Upvote 3

David NC,

Thank you. :giverose:  Thankfully I *have* set my children free, and they have flown off beautifully, one to the military through college at West Point, one is now a banker, and our daughter is rearing her babies. They are happy and well adjusted young adults, all have completed college, and have good jobs except our daughter who has decided to stay home and *rear* her children as I did with her and her brothers.

Just daily life and driving to work is more dangerous than your average hike in the woodlands,

Type 3 Dogman, that's the bugger that keeps me up by howling every night when the Fire Trucks go wailing by.

Drew, I saw a type 3 Dogman. Does it really howl at the Fire Trucks every time they go by? Have you recorded the sound? Is it aggressive? How close does it live to you?

We have a *regular* dog who howls when the sirens go off to alert us to bad weather. He is so funny, he'll run to the back door, and howls from the back deck to alert everyone that *something* must be happening. 

I have only read excerpts such as the Martin, Yosemite rape, and hunter killed at crater lake cases.  If your frame of reference is the BF exists and that the facts presented in the book are correct, than BF abduction is the most plausible explanation.  But as others have said, I would not stop hiking out of fear of BF.  However, it is another reason not to let your kids out of your sight and never hike by yourself in dangerous terrain.  The main point of missing 411 is the government conspiracy angle, not dont go hiking in the woods.

I totally agree with you. With little children old enough to walk, put them on a lead and keep a tight hold by wrapping the lead around the dad's body if he is there, if not, around the mother's body. Hopefully that will keep everyone safe.                                  Thank you for your comment:) Plus 1 to you from me.

I think the main message of the 411 books is be armed and have an emergency locator on you when going to national parks and such. Wolves, cougars, and humans  would be at the top of my beware of list. I had a lady tell my that she went hiking Yosemite in high heels. Too many folks are not prepared for trips into real nature.

Plus one for you. I never thought about getting the kids emergency locators to carry perhaps around their necks, or attached somehow. This is an *excellent* idea. Thank you so much and major hugs to you from me...:)

I totally agree with you. With little children old enough to walk, put them on a lead and keep a tight hold by wrapping the lead around the dad's body if he is there, if not, around the mother's body. Hopefully that will keep everyone safe.                                  Thank you for your comment:) Plus 1 to you from me.

Thank you.  BTW, I recognize that keeping your kids within eyesight is a whole lot easier said than done.  Hiking with my girls in the Tetons had me constantly screaming at my youngest to hold up until the rest of us caught up.  Previously I would let them get way ahead before yelling at them to stop and wait.  Not now.

I believe he rules out bears in all the cases he reports on, did not include any with claw or bite marks. I would say some point to sasquatch, like the little girl who says the bearman carried her back, and a few others where kids were carried to ledges they could never have climbed to. Others were found with clothes laid out on ground, no sign of anything, like some were lifted straight up, I believe some bodies were found like they were dropped. 

Some had green berets called out to search independently? 

Some cases where 2 or 3 other people are present always say, he was just infront or behind in view seconds before...even if some of the cases are stretched they sure all arent. Added to  the fact that they say they dont keep track of missing people in national parks and dont want to give him lists and refuse him thru f.o.i.a requests, which is rare. 

just going by memory it seemed to me he would never commit to saying what it is because it is quite likely there are  many different things happening here and one surely cannot apply to all..

Edited by BigSlick

Okay so, why not bears?

Small kids, dogs, experienced hikers, how many of them stand a chance against a bear? People go missing, bodies never found or buried somewhere, body parts found a distance away. Why not bears?

I think a much more likely culprit than bears would be mountain lions. Over recent decades, they have reclaimed much of the USA as their habitat. I'm ecstatic to have such a spectacular animal making a comeback in this country... but it does add a whole new element to entering the woods at night.

Bears, especially black bears, rarely bother with people unless encroached upon. Mountain lions are usually quick to beat a retreat too, but they have a somewhat more extensive record of stalking people than bears do. Not to mention, it's possible that, as they reclaim habitat they've been absent from for over a century, they find that deer and other game they once fed heavily upon dont exist in the numbers they used to, and are forced to find alternate food sources.