How Often Are Bf Involved In David Paulides Missing 411 Stories?

There are numerous governmental conspiracy theories that states are importing mountain lions to help alleviate the overabundance of deer. I don't subscribe to such theories, but they're out there, for the googling.

Mountain lions dont need to be introduced into their former range by government agencies, they have reclaimed most of it on their own anyway, haha.

There are numerous governmental conspiracy theories that states are importing mountain lions to help alleviate the overabundance of deer. I don't subscribe to such theories, but they're out there, for the googling.

Yep, we have a faction of folks right down the road from me that claim to have seen the DNR releasing them into the wild.

And what do you know?  In the past 5 years or so, folks are seeing mountain lions!!

Yet, they 'didn't exist' in WI as recently as a decade or so ago.

SSR Team

And not a shread of evidence that bigfoot does this either.

Not assuming that Sasquatches would, what actually would ?

Humans ?

I'd say a human who does something like that would be in the same group as Bears and Lions where the chance of them doing so and leaving the victim unmolested would be slim to none.

Other than Bears, Lions and Humans, what's left ?

Deer back ?

Edited by BobbyO

SSR Team

Funny you should mention this Guys, you seen what they filmed in the Chicago River yesterday ?

SSR Team

Jay Cutler with a bit of luck..;)

And not a shread of evidence that bigfoot does this either.

No evidence bigfoot is the culprit.....but there's plenty, plus common sense that a bear or cougar didn't.

I would hope search and rescue plus park Rangers could recognize the signs of a bear or cat attack.

Not assuming that Sasquatches would, what actually would ?

Humans ?

I'd say a human who does something like that would be in the same group as Bears and Lions where the chance of them doing so and leaving the victim unmolested would be slim to none.

Other than Bears, Lions and Humans, what's left ?

Deer back ?

The most chilling aspect, is as David says, whatever the culprit has a 100% success ratio! What predator we know of has such a ratio?

Not even a human predator would have that ratio.

The most chilling aspect, is as David says, whatever the culprit has a 100% success ratio! What predator we know of has such a ratio?

That logic doesn't hold up. That assumes that only one agent is responsible for 100% of the cases, AND that they have never been implicated in any other case.

You're basically saying that 100% of the unknown/unsolved cases are unsolved.

That 100% success ratio is one of the reason I'm skeptical about the idea that Sasquatch actively preys on humans.  There should be a fair number of "ones that got away".  Even great white sharks and salt-water crocodiles are not 100% successful at taking humans.  I can buy an infrequent disappearance being squatch-related...as I also believe some of those disappears are due to mountain lion or bear or human serial killers...but I think the overwhelming majority are people getting lost or hurt or being simply unprepared.

• Upvote 2

No evidence bigfoot is the culprit.....but there's plenty, plus common sense that a bear or cougar didn't.

I would hope search and rescue plus park Rangers could recognize the signs of a bear or cat attack.

I think that it's important to remember that a significant number of the cases Paulides relates involve missing persons who are found alive. All this talk of predation seems to ignore that fact. Some of the strangest cases (to me, at least) involve people found unharmed after their experience.

• Upvote 2

Indeed, alive, apparently uninjured, yet unable or unwilling to describe what happened to them and many with a low grade fever.  Kind of puzzling.

MIB