The Ufo Photo/video Numbers Vs Bigfoot

Guest Crowlogic

The ratio of human activity is the same as it's always been.  There are more people and way more cameras.  there should be at least a mile uptick of credible BF image captures.  Vast amounts of wilderness outing captures appear on the net all the time.  People are out there but is BF?

Yes.  Regular old Joes and Janes are still sending in reports; they are still describing the same animal; and they aren't copycatting or channeling their inner primatologist or cramming hard to produce a credible anonymous story.

And none of them will get a halfway decent photo, all of us who have spent lots of time in the woods know.  They simply will not be ready.  Neither will the amateur researcher.

Too much woods; too few people; and sheer denial.  There.  Explained, and all have copious evidence backing them up.

Of all the..."UFOs have lots of photos and sasquatch have none" is not only wrong, but so beside the point one doesn't want to start because one doesn't quite know where to.

UFOs:  NOT UNDER DISCUSSION AND NOT RELEVANT HERE, thank you.

Stop the million genera of red herrings and address the evidence.  This is how science does it.

Edited by DWA

Are all these pictures and videos of UFO's the real deal?

Or could they be a string of bedroom produced CGI hoaxes designed to gain clicks on a website?

You Tube is full of hokey Bigfoot hoax videos where a guy bumbles round his local woods in a suit. Do we give them the time of day? Of course not. They are instantly dismissed.

They may not be a sophisticated as some of the UFO vids but they are there and should be counted as alleged footage.

Just wonder how many BF videos we'd see if these creatures hung out in Mexico or Brazil?

UFOs: NOT UNDER DISCUSSION AND NOT RELEVANT HERE, thank you.

Have you seen the title of this thread? I'd think this is definitely one place they are under discussion.

Can someone link a video of a UFO that is as clear as PGf as I would love to see it.  

I think BF and UFO (and ghost) enthusiast are kindred spirits.  Both out hunting for clear evidence of something that most people do not believe exists and is denied by the Government. While I have not seen a UFO, I did experience one of those complete loss of electrical power events in my car in rural VA for a couple of minutes that is often attributed to a UFO being near by.  It scared the crap out of me just as bad as seeing a BF.

Have you seen the title of this thread? I'd think this is definitely one place they are under discussion.

One can start a thread here.  Doesn't mean the thread has to be relevant.  And it's not.

The ways in which these topics differ aren't really understood  by "skeptics," who come to this from general skepticism of stuff, and not understanding of the subject matter under discussion.

It's relevant to the thread at hand. That's what matters.

I also don't believe that any one person gets to decide what is deemed relevant on a public discussion forum.

The phenomenology of both bigfoot and UFO's is eerily similar, but that's a discussion for another time, and most likely, place.

Edited by Bonehead74
  • Upvote 2

^^^I'd just also note that opinions are also freely allowed here, as long as they comport with Forum guidelines, and here's mine again: Not relevant.  

Your contribution to the discussion (as well as your opinion) is duly noted.

Edited by Bonehead74
  • Upvote 1

Not directed at you, personally, Cotter, but "put up or shut up." I've got clear, distinct mermaid film footage, too, but don't trust anyone and so won't share.

^I know, it's the folks that don't constantly discuss their footage that I am interested in.  Those that claim this repeatedly do not get much attention from me.

So, I feel there are some folks out there that have opted to 'shut up' about it.

I used to have some very interesting conversations on the UFO subject with a good friend of mine who served in the RAF. He manned the radar at a base in the UK.

Edited by MarkGlasgow