The Ufo Photo/video Numbers Vs Bigfoot

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Divergent1

I guess I'm trying to guess at reasons that might explain why we see any of these weird things at all. I don't believe in the paranormal, I think all of it is some kind of technology that we simply view as magic on our level.

I guess I'm trying to guess at reasons that might explain why we see any of these weird things at all. I don't believe in the paranormal, I think all of it is some kind of technology that we simply view as magic on our level.

I find that insightful and it nudges a question I've asked myself a lot of times.

I can understand that in ancient times with stone tools, maybe even development of the wheel, that "appears to be magic" could happen.

For that to happen today, it would not merely be a matter of it being technology so advanced we don't understand it how it works, it would require technology at such a level we didn't even recognize it as technology.   There's a vast difference between the two.  I'm not convinced the latter is possible anymore. 

I'm not so certain it's not possible that I'd bet too much on it either if things started getting weird.   I will say one thing though: if that's what we're dealing with, uber high tech, then the seemingly paranormal takes on a different and possibly much more sinister aspect.  

MIB

Edited by MIB

Guest Divergent1

I'm betting on some kind of interdimensional law that forbids anyone or thing from hurting us, otherwise we wouldn't be here. We might actually be an endangered life form and not know it.

I'm betting on some kind of interdimensional law that forbids anyone or thing from hurting us, otherwise we wouldn't be here. We might actually be an endangered life form and not know it.

Good bet and interesting comment. You hit the nail on the head, and I believe that we as individuals are special and protected provided that we don't become wicked and go around doing all kinds of nasty deeds.

Back to the topic: Are we seeing more UFOs when compared to bigfoot sightings?  Look below at the number of reported UFO sightings in Oregon, just for the month of October. Some are tagged hoax........ if they sound too goofy while others might be real. Seems like the number of sightings is passing up o'l bigfoot reports. yikes...........what the heck........ I might hide in the woods and find some bigfoots to live with...........................they know how to live off the land and avoid abductions...........I hope.

post-447-0-87469500-1413726687_thumb.jpg

Edited by georgerm

Guest Divergent1

I find that UFO sightings in Oregon are probably much more likely to be misidentification because of the cloud cover here that you don't have in other states. I'm always missing lunar eclipses, meteor showers, and other major astronomical events here starting in October until well into June because of the rain and fog. That leaves a very small window for UFO sightings.

Edited by Divergent1

Read for yourself and decide. " lunar eclipses, meteor showers, and other major astronomical events" These events don't hover, look metallic with lights, and fly around. I think they screen sightings.

://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=oregon+ufo+sightings+2014&oq=ore&gs_l=hp.

1.0.35i39l2j0l6j0i20j0.2977.3540.0.5285.4.4.0.0.0.0.145.516.0j4.4.0....0...1c.1.56.hp..1.3.369.0.xaFrBae9yOg

So do we have more ufo sightings than bigfoot sighting lately?

Maybe bigfoot hides when UFOs are around? Aren't mysteries annoying when we can't find the truths.