The Ufo Photo/video Numbers Vs Bigfoot

Guest Crowlogic

I feel ya DWA...it seems the imperitive continues to be ignored in the sprint to place the flag ever higher on the skeptics hill of "NO PROOF!"  Great, your flag has been planted well and high and snaps in the breeze in crips outline. We have no doubt you are the brightest kids on the block. Have a celebratory beer and give  high-fives all around. Done? Okay. Now explain this. (Because I sure can't to my own satisfaction) Go... 

I could have sent a PM to Norseman but thought I would eat my words here. Evidently we are pretty special, not just because we are more intelligent than other species but because the change happened so fast.

http://www.hhmi.org/news/human-brain-evolution-was-special-event

Perhaps aliens tinkered with our genome for some reason? No other species shows the same rapid rate of evolutionary change that we do, that is just weird. If it was an environmental cause then it should have affected other primates that are genetically close to us like the chimps and orangutans.

I guess I never gave it much thought until I got here. If nothing else, it's the possibility of bigfoot's exitence that seems to inadverdently lead you to question other things such as your own species existence.

I respect a guy willing to reconsider his position, thanks.

As for the Von Daniken stuff like aliens breeding us? Anything is possible but I think there is a more down to earth explanation.

Bipedalism was the first key, the rise of the Himalayan mountains made the continent of Africa drier. Jungles slowly turned to scrub savannah, trees got farther apart. Adapt or die...... We adapted. This freed up our hands to tinker, flake rocks, build spears and so on. Our hands literally drug our brains along for the ride. Consuming meat also helped fuel bigger brains, as well as out competing other predators and scavengers and other Homo species too.

The technology did not create us.......we created technology. Our big brains started bending the planet, the elements and plants and animals to better serve our needs.

We are the most adapted mammal on earth, and have spread out and lived in every nook and cranny of it. From Eskimos, to Polynesians, to Saharan bedoins, no climate is too harsh for us to exist in, nor too far of a journey to explore and make home.

And in the future when this beautiful blue ball we live on is turned into a cinder, or stardust? We are the only hope for every species on this planet to survive.

In order to evolve further we must eventually leave our cradle ourselves.

"We are the only hope for every species on this planet to survive."

Ummm...what?

Can you expand on that thought?

Every other species seemed to be doing better without us, and, in my opinion, would be better off without us.

• Upvote 1

This planet has a shelf life, if our species can transcend past earth? We could possibly take some of our cousins into space with us.

Your looking at the big picture, but mine is even bigger. Or farther into the future.......

If faced with an extinction event, humans of the future may be able to save ourselves and other species as well, if a comet comes calling, or worse.

"We could possibly take some of our cousins into space with us."   

This planet has a shelf life, if our species can transcend past earth? We could possibly take some of our cousins into space with us.

Your looking at the big picture, but mine is even bigger. Or farther into the future.......

If faced with an extinction event, humans of the future may be able to save ourselves and other species as well, if a comet comes calling, or worse.

The comet scenario is another reason why all nations need to develop means to protect the planet and stop wasting energy on war.

What about bigfoot numbers and ufo numbers? 

Agreed, we need to come together as a species.

As far as numbers? UFO's are spotted in the skies world wide, Bigfoot and other cryptid bipeds seem to be much localized. Which is to be expected..... One is on foot and the other is flying. One should be much easier to prove than the other. Because of the technology involved in UFO's which we have already debated.

I've watched Swedish AF HUD footage of a F15 chasing a UFO. The HUD would lock onto the target, the pilot would request permission to fire and the object would move in a blink of an eye 180 degrees and miles away. Requiring the F15 to bank and give chase, as if it was toying with it.

What was it? This is not a blog squatch photo. It's our best targeting radar seeing a object out there. Not a sunspot or methane cloud. Is it alien technology? Or a top secret human craft? Who knows....... Bottom line? It's not something a average joe researcher with a Cessna is going to solve. UFO's are not going to be solved in the same way or echelon of society as a cryptid bipedal whatever.......

If it is alien, and a government is able to aquire a alien craft? They will defend that edge to the hilt. I do not see a similar jockeying for position with a cryptid animal.

Ultimately we know governments are testing new technology, and that billions of dollars are spent each year. But we also know mathmatically we are not alone in the universe, the million dollar question is where are they? Are they close enough to actually visit earth? Impossible to know with our current technology, or what is shared with the masses.

Tough nut to crack.

I see......thx Norse!

Oh, and I forget if I've posted this here.

By 2034 we will have discovered intelligent life off this planet.  Or so that's what Congress has been told.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2014/05/24/aliens-exist-and-will-be-found-pretty-soon-say-scientists/

Agreed, we need to come together as a species.

As far as numbers? UFO's are spotted in the skies world wide, Bigfoot and other cryptid bipeds seem to be much localized. Which is to be expected..... One is on foot and the other is flying. One should be much easier to prove than the other. Because of the technology involved in UFO's which we have already debated.

I've watched Swedish AF HUD footage of a F15 chasing a UFO. The HUD would lock onto the target, the pilot would request permission to fire and the object would move in a blink of an eye 180 degrees and miles away. Requiring the F15 to bank and give chase, as if it was toying with it.

What was it? This is not a blog squatch photo. It's our best targeting radar seeing a object out there. Not a sunspot or methane cloud. Is it alien technology? Or a top secret human craft? Who knows....... Bottom line? It's not something a average joe researcher with a Cessna is going to solve. UFO's are not going to be solved in the same way or echelon of society as a cryptid bipedal whatever.......

If it is alien, and a government is able to aquire a alien craft? They will defend that edge to the hilt. I do not see a similar jockeying for position with a cryptid animal.

Ultimately we know governments are testing new technology, and that billions of dollars are spent each year. But we also know mathmatically we are not alone in the universe, the million dollar question is where are they? Are they close enough to actually visit earth? Impossible to know with our current technology, or what is shared with the masses.

Tough nut to crack.

Norse, this video might shed some light on the mystery. A former CIA agent was pulled in on the mystery, and this is his death bed confession. Someone confirmed his picture with other agents on the net.

Having this technology, especially for weapons, is a good reason for this to be top secret. The story line is the military-industrial complex doesn't answer to anyone........period......... and they are doing reverse engineering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF8_KPV3XPY

One evening, I saw a ufo at a distance of about 500 yards doing dips and dives over the Willamette River. This was in Eugene, Oregon around 1972. It was about 50' off the water, and it looked to be about 40' in diameter and seemed partially transparent or screened by mist. At the time I was alone and it seemed unreal............still can't believe my eyes.

So why are we seeing bigfoot less and UFOs more and more?  Well seems like we have lots of new bigfoot vidoes all the time, so the numbers might be the same.

If ufo pilots are not from this world, then showing themselves is not big deal since they are tens of thousands of years ahead of us. We might have a consistent number of ufo sightings over the years, but we have more people to see them and better news outlets. 

This makes me wonder if bigfoot is the apex primate that evolved naturally, and we were planted. This makes Bigfoot highly suspect of humans, so it avoids detection at all costs. Just a theory and my 3 cents worth............there is a biblical connection and PM me to discuss.

Guest Divergent1

I work in horticulture and from my perspective I think we will one day be in charge of directing our own evolution. I just hope we make the right choices. If bigfoot can do the things people claim he can do then the species would definitely be of interest for another species looking for fast biological adaptations to a rapidly changing planet or other planetary environment.

I don't think a biological entity could make it here from some other galaxy or planet. If that's what aliens are then I think they have been created to adapt to whatever conditions exist for traveling here and to somewhat function on this planet. I don't think they are a true reflection of what sent them here in the first place.

Guest Divergent1

It boggles the mind when you really think about it, but with all of the genetic manipulation of crops it stands to reason that the next level would be animals and then us. If we ever leave this planet for permanent dwellings on space stations or Mars we will definitely have to tweek the progeny of those settlers to survive in those environments. Rather than change the environment to fit us, as we have always done, now we can change ourselves to fit the environment. It's a lot more economical to do it that way.

Edited by Divergent1

I work in horticulture and from my perspective I think we will one day be in charge of directing our own evolution. I just hope we make the right choices. If bigfoot can do the things people claim he can do then the species would definitely be of interest for another species looking for fast biological adaptations to a rapidly changing planet or other planetary environment.

I don't think a biological entity could make it here from some other galaxy or planet. If that's what aliens are then I think they have been created to adapt to whatever conditions exist for traveling here and to somewhat function on this planet. I don't think they are a true reflection of what sent them here in the first place.

Agree. Imho we are directing our evolution now since when nature is taken out of the equation, self direction happens. For example, my immune system may have been weak and I should have died at six years old from pneumonia. Instead, I was spared due to Sacred Heart Hospital's nurses and doctors and the weak immune gene has been passed on. In this case, we could call this negative evolution, where the species is weakened rather than improved.

If a distant civilization is millions of years ahead of us, then we have no idea how they can travel through worm holes to get to distant galaxies or what kind of creatures pilot crafts. Are these creatures robots or some kind of life form that reproduces in test tubes. Are we like ants trying to figure out how humans and cars work?

The question is why do we see these creatures and crafts more often, and we see bigfoot much too little. Why can't get good videos of them and depend on the Patterson Video as the best example.

Edited by georgerm