Bigfoot Beheads People?

Jayjeti - Thank you for providing the link, I listened to it and found it most interesting. Let me preface this first by saying, I think it is commendable of those who practice giving tithes demonstrating acts of goodwill with people and nature. I am aware of a few that do practice gifting as of means of communicating these things and that is okay if that is what they believe. You are neither right nor wrong as far I am concerned but its not what I believe, and that's okay too.

I am probably a bit more cautious but that is not any discredit on your behalf, that is who I am. What I see is based on my personal beliefs and experiences that may not be your own but it doesn't necessarily mean something is more right than somebody else. It simply means we are different on that one aspect.

I get the research part, I really do.

I enjoy the outdoors and did my share of camping, hunting and fishing and still partake in frequent expeditions out there, with exception to hunting, I still enjoy it. I harm no living beings if I can help it, I wept like a baby when my dog died, intervened in a few animal cruelty cases, and I did all that still enjoy meat and vegetables.  When it comes to these things that is where we separate the cheese and crackers. Doesn't it mean I want to harm them no, but there are natural limits to what one will stand for.

My intent was meant more to illustrate the recklessness of some people, like in feeding wild animals and sought to demonstrate examples such as those who want to bears and we all know why it is bad practice.

Thank you Jayjeti, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and I assure you it was refreshing to hear the other side of the coin.

Susi, I grok from the pinching that you're an attractive lady. And that men are better behaved in the USA. Now, if I can just find a local beerfest, things will work out fine!

Incorrigible 1 - There's some in Munich, if I could make a suggestion. The Bier makes you smile, the food makes you fat and the music makes on happy!  Just Saying

With the revival of local, marvelous American beer-brewing, there are the occasional beer fests in most American cities. They may not compare to German, but they're a farsight better than the mediocre beers you and I had to endure in the USA in our younger days.

I didn't have the time out of country that you enjoyed (thank you for your service), but as an American beer drinker, have relished the revival of craft beer resurgence that has occurred in the States.

Hello Incorrigible 1 - Awe, well don't let me fool you, I may talk like a slaw but fact is I rarely drink a beer unless I'm with friends or family. Otherwise, I am perfectly content with offering it to quest. Water, tea or coffee are fine too. When I was younger though, yea well ... the food was good, the bier was nice and the polka put you to sleep, what can I say!  

Highway 16 in Canada is nicknamed the highway of tears due to all the disappearances of people either hitchhiking or at campgrounds along that road.  I've read different estimates of the missing, from 40 to as hight as 60 over a 3 decade period, almost all of them women and children.

You do realize that 1 serial killer was just convicted of 4 of those murders and DNA has positively linked a number of the other murders to 2 different serial killers

One of the missing had a boyfriend that was involved in the drug trade, about a month after she disappeared while camping, his headless body was found in an abandoned building

Many of the feet have been identified

Some came from a plane crash and some from a boating accident

The runners float

Robert Pickton was the serial killer you are speaking about

Back when D. Paulides had just printed his books, I was researching and investigating something here and abroad in Canada. It was some ongoing work, of which I spent 25 years learning, doing, speaking and instructing on "the" topic. (Subject topic intentionally left out) While researching I kept finding these odd reports of body parts surfacing mainly in British Columbia, CA. I do not recall how long ago the first ones were reported, I suppose it doesn't matter, but it was enough to raise a suspicious mind.

I was aware of a group of people that allegedly killed some people, I think they were prostitutes, and hid their crimes by feeding them to their hogs! After all, it was a large hog farm and needless to say, I sort of lost my appetite for pork for awhile.  

When I first started reading about these reports of a single foot here, a foot there, sometimes with a shoe attached, I heard about D. Paulides and his books he just published and contacted him. I mentioned what I thought was odd, and he said he heard something about it and was going to check it out. I think the official word in press releases was they wee unable to identify these people (victims) and it was being investigated ....  If I remember correctly the majority of these parts were found in or near inland bodies of water. If you read the D. Paulides books then you see the immediate make connection with what he wrote and what I just mentioned.

Me? I make no connection between this and the subject topic other than making conversation and sharing fuel for thought. I know nothing else beyond that since it wasn't exactly what I investigating rather something that I came upon inadvertently ...

Jayjeti - Thank you for providing the link, I listened to it and found it most interesting. Let me preface this first by saying, I think it is commendable of those who practice giving tithes demonstrating acts of goodwill with people and nature. I am aware of a few that do practice gifting as of means of communicating these things and that is okay if that is what they believe. You are neither right nor wrong as far I am concerned but its not what I believe, and that's okay too.

I am probably a bit more cautious but that is not any discredit on your behalf, that is who I am. What I see is based on my personal beliefs and experiences that may not be your own but it doesn't necessarily mean something is more right than somebody else. It simply means we are different on that one aspect.

I get the research part, I really do.

I enjoy the outdoors and did my share of camping, hunting and fishing and still partake in frequent expeditions out there, with exception to hunting, I still enjoy it. I harm no living beings if I can help it, I wept like a baby when my dog died, intervened in a few animal cruelty cases, and I did all that still enjoy meat and vegetables.  When it comes to these things that is where we separate the cheese and crackers. Doesn't it mean I want to harm them no, but there are natural limits to what one will stand for.

My intent was meant more to illustrate the recklessness of some people, like in feeding wild animals and sought to demonstrate examples such as those who want to bears and we all know why it is bad practice.

Thank you Jayjeti, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and I assure you it was refreshing to hear the other side of the coin.

Any human being in the world who has to deal with what our police officers deal with on a *daily* bases deserves a medal, and should not think they are hardened just, sadly, very experienced.

Thank you Gumshoeye, and to all the other Law officers and military men we have here on the forum:

******Thank you for your service to guard and protect our neighborhoods, our cities, our streets and byways, and our way of life, and  for coming to help when we are in trouble or danger.*****Thank you, you keep our civilization working, and make life easier for those who obey the law  because we do not have crime running loose around our neighborhoods and cities because of **you** being there************

Thank you but don't forget about the Doctors and Nurses who see the seedy side of the results what human beings visit upon one another. Couple that with illnesses, misery, death and dying on a daily basis, there is little room for recreational release and recoupment ...

You do realize that 1 serial killer was just convicted of 4 of those murders and DNA has positively linked a number of the other murders to 2 different serial killers

One of the missing had a boyfriend that was involved in the drug trade, about a month after she disappeared while camping, his headless body was found in an abandoned building

I was aware that a serial killer had been caught and that the disappearance still continued.  The figures for the disappearances cover a 3 decade period, and I doubt the killer is responsible for all of that. I didn't know about DNA linking two different serial killers, not sure how it's known they are serial killers, but that means the bodies were found.  Whatever is happening with all the disappearances the police have tried to divert any notions of bigfoot having anything to do with it.  And I don't know that it did.  It just goes with the 411 books, that there are clusters where people disappear.

Thank you MagniAesir for pointing that out! I should have made that point more clear. It was sort of how I came upon it in the first place and discussed it with a few contacts I had up there. Rules governing information between the countries are very complicated i.e. third party rules etc. Whereas here the laws such as our FOI (Freedom of Information) and exchange of information among even law enforcement between the countries are a tad bit more relaxed... I think I may have discreetly implied a serial aspect some that I was are of when I mentioned the "alleged" prostitute angle speculated by some close to the case.

Do I believe all of it can be off as result of accident or serial related? No ... Somewhere earlier I briefly made mention of searching for a missing person thirty some years after went missing. It was not easy. More to point, I was told by an old crime reporter for a major newspaper that during the time period my search target went missing there were "27" that is, twenty seven separate suspected serial suspects working a relatively small demographical area ....  

Reporting and investigating crimes are difficult. Solving crimes are tough jobs! Case closure by arrest and conviction is the Rubicon, the prize. I suppose it wouldn't be such a far stretch to imagine some being closed or explained away as freak animal attacks or apparent accidental death or maybe a heart attack induced by fright as that "the individual had a history of physical ailments," would it?

Let's chew some fat and put it this way.

Hypothetical example: Law enforcement is highly political. When things occur that enrage  or provoke wide spread public outrage, the mayor be pressured by higher political aspirations to appear on top of things. The squeaky wheel get the grease ... He may pressure council members who in turn squeeze appointed commissioners to lean on administrative heads in law enforcement to "close the case."  This cannot be said in all cases but it is said in the most eye opening manner I am capable of.

In the case of the Robert Pickton murders there was clearly politics involved.

There used to be a website (now gone) called apb.com that was ran by off duty LEO'S

The sight tracked serial killers

I remember them discussing a possible serial killer here in Vancouver at least a year before the VPD admitted there was one

They even fired Kim Rossmo who was a geographic profiler in Vancouver that was calling it a case of a serial killings before it was officially recognized

Last night as I was listening to Sasquatch Chronicles, if you haven't heard of it do listen, a witness told of a bizarre story that occurred in Oregon, around 1949 or 1950. As he unfolds this incident he alleges that while driving home he observed a large creature near the roadway. With the benefit of his headlamps he notices it carrying something. He describes it as something with long white hair draping down and was certain of what he saw.

He implies the something that he saw may have been a body but paid it no further attention other than it was a strange occurrence.

Later, he learns that an old woman known locally as "the goat woman," apparently went missing and never seen again. Though the gentleman recounting the event did know her given name, the namesake given her by townspeople was due to the fact that she raised goats and provided milk to homes with standard dairy allergies.

This supposedly occurred in or near Clatskanie, Oregon either 1949 or 1950 and reported in the local newspaper. He further stated that not long after that incident a male was found headless with the body inside the home and head outside with his pet dog standing guard over it. It was alleged, the authorities determined teeth marks on the victim were not that of his own dog. 

If someone over there could triangulate three possible points mentioned in his story: Clatskanie, Beaver Falls and Ranier Falls it may help.  

I spent an hour looking through the local newspaper for the entire year of 1949 and was not successful. Can anyone living in Oregon access maybe a university library or a public library with archives of old print newspapers and see what they can locate?     

Thanks for posting MagniAesir, I hope you continue posting and thanks again for pointing that out for me.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic