2015 The State Of Sasquatch Science

Lake County Bigfooot

At the end of post # 51, Crowlogic states 'the subject does not even get to the post office of real science........'. Does anyone have the zip code for the post office of real science? We will need that to send in cards, letters and boxes.

I love that! It's often struck me that "real science" won't touch Bigfoot simply because of the stigma, the embarrassment, even the silly tabloid name of "bigfoot". Understandable, maybe, but hardly a proper reason not to look into it. 

Actually, that statement sums up my thoughts on this entire Topic, I think. Less stigma will mean more qualified field scientists looking into the area. Hopefully TV shows like Finding Bigfoot help bring the subject into the open more, though that's a debatable outlook, I know....

I think Brian Sykes would be considered a real scientist in any sense of the word, but he himself has been privy to 

actual Bigfoot experiences in the field, we shall see this spring when he releases his book what will become of it.

I am sure that he will intimate a belief in their existence, even if that is only indicated by the need for further research.

I know it is going out on a limb for him to support even the real research of the creature without first having some

supporting DNA evidence, perhaps we are already reaching that point without even realizing it!  I can only hope that

his support will encourage other scientists to join in the efforts to get this creature documented.  No Government 

cover up will stop that kind of a wave of interest, I mean once the supporting evidence in the form of DNA or a Body

are discovered by science, I am putting my bet on 2015 to be a big year for this endeavor.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

BFF Patron

When did Sykes have an encounter? Have not heard that story. I did not get the feeling when he did those DNA videos that he even thought BF possible.

When Adam Davies and Sykes were in America they visited Lori Simmons who was carrying on the work of her Father Donald Wallace, and at that time

Sykes had a very close range auditory encounter, he stayed in the area for some time attempting to collect DNA and other evidence in subsequent days,

this occurred early in 2013.  I have heard Rhettman Mullis intimate that something will be included in the upcoming book to be released by Sykes, which

I have mentioned changed titles recently.  The encounter and what lead up to it are found in Adam Davies book, "ManBeasts" chapter 10.  Ok I reread

the chapter and it appears they did obtain a hair sample, not sure what the disposition of that hair is, but I do not think it was included in the study,

this all occurred in Early 2013 and then they returned in the Spring of 2013 and that is when he collected the hair.  Adam eventually married Lori and

then separated apparently because she became homesick, understandable considering her attachment to her Fathers work. Sorry for all the editing

but I wanted to get my facts straight from the book.

Davies and Sykes obtained a hair sample. Wow. Hair samples have been collected for decades and we are still guessing. The hair sample adventure would have been exciting for 2 foreign guys though.

The oddity, which I still cannot quite process, was that the Sasquatch that were in the area that Lori, Adam, and Bryan encountered actually lived in underground

burrows of sorts, though no entrance could be found even after a dillegnet search, but by day they hid in these secret chambers and ventured out only at night or occasionally in daylight.  The story is fascinating and at times unbelievable, but if you know Adam Davies then you know he would not fabricate such an event. Perhaps their English vantage point allowed them to stay objective in the face of something seemingly very odd, and that is to their credit that they were open to something not so ordinary.  The creatures would pound the ground from beneath and were quite loud, I have heard of other researchers reporting those deep 

thuds that seemed to be what took place here routinely, maybe this explains that phenomena.

The oddity, which I still cannot quite process, was that the Sasquatch that were in the area that Lori, Adam, and Bryan encountered actually lived in underground

burrows of sorts, though no entrance could be found even after a dillegnet search, but by day they hid in these secret chambers and ventured out only at night or occasionally in daylight.  The story is fascinating and at times unbelievable, but if you know Adam Davies then you know he would not fabricate such an event. Perhaps their English vantage point allowed them to stay objective in the face of something seemingly very odd, and that is to their credit that they were open to something not so ordinary.  The creatures would pound the ground from beneath and were quite loud, I have heard of other researchers reporting those deep 

thuds that seemed to be what took place here routinely, maybe this explains that phenomena.

...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....

...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................

......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................

..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................

................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................

................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................

.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................

...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................

.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................

.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................

.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...

...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........

...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............

.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,

.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........

..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........

......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........

........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

I'm English but I'm afraid my vantage point still doesn't entirely convince me of, er, underground burrows. However, I once read a report which interviewed military lookouts at Edwards Air Force Base who claimed to regularly see Sasquatch with their surveillence stuff. One of the interviewees mentioned that the Sasquatch would wander into their secret underground tunnels. Obviously I know nothing about how true this is but since there's a link and congruence is important I just thought I'd mention it.

Here's a link to the report: http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/edwards.htm

Guest thermalman

The creatures would pound the ground from beneath and were quite loud, I have heard of other researchers reporting those deep thuds that seemed to be what took place here routinely, maybe this explains that phenomena.

Seems impossible without an entrance for which the sound needs to travel out of. Earth is sound absorbing material. Sound would only come from a hard object striking a hard rock material ( eg. Pick axe against granite) and would still need to exit via an opening. I doubt if BF would be able to burrow through hard rock without tools.

BFF Patron

In the PNW lava tubes abound. There are probably many that are unknown to mankind. In other areas of the country where limestone is prevalent, natural caves are common. The entrance to either one could be blocked by large boulders that BF pushes out of the way like a door. You have to figure that with BF living in an area for thousands of years, they would eventually find pretty much every natural feature that they could make use of for shelter.

Yah I am not saying they made the shelters per say, but they were definitely underground and could be heard and felt above

ground. That is what is described by Adam and Lori on numerous occasions, and this was also witnessed by quite a few individuals

who they brought to the site, including Brian Sykes. I am sure this will all come out someday and we will know how they got into those

underground areas, but it was more than one spot and more than one individual. You know why there is not no such thing as a Bigfoot

expert? Well a situation like this tells you precisely how little we actually know about these creatures and their life and habits. So whatever

those preconceived notions are, well you might as well be ready to toss them out as needed.

Guest thermalman

Earth is very sound proof. Sound does not penetrate through it, unless it's massive like an earthquake or a nuke.

Edited by thermalman

At the end of post # 51, Crowlogic states 'the subject does not even get to the post office of real science........'. Does anyone have the zip code for the post office of real science? We will need that to send in cards, letters and boxes.

Given the grasp of real science shown in some of his posts, I am thinking he misdirects much mail.

These hideouts were near enough to the surface that they could pound on the roots of trees, and the most demonstrative one that usually sounded off could also be seen

through a very small hole that it had apparently created.  I am just restating what I have read, how or why such dens existed is beyond me, and as to power it would take

for them to be heard above ground.  I guess that is a statement as to their enormous strength and power to say the least, or perhaps they were banging rock on rock or 

wood on wood, it could be heard from several hundred yards!