Bigfoot - Extreme Giants

Every time someone does post on you tube the naysayers are waiting to call hoax--so we're back to square one for the public's knowledge, despite the original finder's conviction that they know what they found. Similarly, I can show you photos of folks CURED of cancer without setting foot into an MD's office or subscribing to the fallacies of "conventional medicine" but those whose minds are already made up will also call hoax......people believe what they want to believe, the truth is just an innocent bystander. 

It doesn't work that way Aaron. I did a quick search on youtube - there are plenty of giant skeleton conspiracy vids but no vids of folks documenting their unearthing of giant skeletons. Evidence of a hoaxing conspiracy involving giant skeletons videos on youtube at minimum requires proof that such a find took place. You can't have one without the other. Have the folks near you finding giant skeletons document their finds as best they can with simple household items like yardsticks, tape measures and video cameras. Help them if you truly believe their stories. If what you consider evidence is a recreation based on an unverifiable written report but modeled on an actual unfossilized (and completely normal sized for the time) Native American bone approx 210 to 1450 years old then, to put it mildly, your evidence is weak and needs to be reconsidered and thrown out. The Mt. Blanco femur was FABRICATED not FOUND.

I'm not sure how to take your assertions about cancer cures? How did they know they had cancer if they've never seen an MD? (Please don't tell me a psychic squatch told them!) Have you had a competent person look over their medical records and verify their claims? 

In any event, spontaneous regression and remission are not only well known but are probably more common than we currently acknowledge. 

Susie, I believe you believe that the intentionally over-sized model of a Native American female's femur created by Joe Taylor of the Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum for display with an unverified account of giants supposedly found near Ain-tell in Turkey where all possible evidence has been destroyed due to road construction belongs to a North American squatch. 

It doesn't work that way Aaron. I did a quick search on youtube - there are plenty of giant skeleton conspiracy vids but no vids of folks documenting their unearthing of giant skeletons. Evidence of a hoaxing conspiracy involving giant skeletons videos on youtube at minimum requires proof that such a find took place. You can't have one without the other. Have the folks near you finding giant skeletons document their finds as best they can with simple household items like yardsticks, tape measures and video cameras. Help them if you truly believe their stories. If what you consider evidence is a recreation based on an unverifiable written report but modeled on an actual unfossilized (and completely normal sized for the time) Native American bone approx 210 to 1450 years old then, to put it mildly, your evidence is weak and needs to be reconsidered and thrown out. The Mt. Blanco femur was FABRICATED not FOUND.

I'm not sure how to take your assertions about cancer cures? How did they know they had cancer if they've never seen an MD? (Please don't tell me a psychic squatch told them!) Have you had a competent person look over their medical records and verify their claims? 

It doesn't work WHAT way, ohiobill? Anything found on youtube is subject to accusations of hoaxing whether presented as conspiracy theory or documented evidence. The viewer's mindset usually makes the final decision for that individual. The local finds were along the river in Apollo Pa, but it was at a time before video cameras and such. It was told to me by my heating/AC technician so I'd have to get details from him--he did say they were in the 10' tall range.

As for the cancer, I can offer you this photographed evidence of a man who had a huge tumor in his ear. I think we can all see it was a tumor even without medical training. This treatment was done in the office of a practitioner I see regularly.

post-17666-0-25554500-1420916632_thumb.j

Cancer doesn't just go into remission for no reason--there's a scientific reason. Sadly, most MD's aren't taught the nuts and bolts of this but are rather programmed to sell drugs and "treatments".

There can be no conspiracy without proof of something folks want to conspire about. You can't have a JFK conspiracy without JFK being killed. You can't have a hoaxing conspiracy of giant skeletons being unearthed on youtube without an actual video of giant skeletons being unearthed on youtube - which we do not have

I challenge you and your HVAC tech to unearth the giant primate skeleton lying along the river in Apollo, PA and document your findings using a tape measure and a phone to record some video if you don't have access to or know anyone who might have better equipment. If you can't or won't how about we agree to call it anecdotal evidence? 

Back to the cancer...interesting ear pics. Any history of recent trauma to that ear? How did this chiropractor rule out haemangioma or pyogenic granuloma? Any calcification? What kind of cancer was it? Who diagnosed it? Who did testing/staining? What was the treatment? What makes a chiropractor an expert on diagnosing or treating cancer? 

Cancers go into remission and regression all the time. It's not fully understood why but an immunologic basis is suspected and numerous treatments have utilized it all the way back to Coley's Toxin with anecdotal basis going back to the 1700's. Coley had a 10% survival rate, how about Dr. James Winer, DC? It's the basis for the immunotherapy treatment and research that's ongoing. Some studies theorize that up to 20% of certain cancers resolve without treatment.  Amazing what you can learn by actually reading medical studies and texts rather than relying on your chiropractor's advice. It's analogous to some folks reading squatch reports as evidence while others read textbooks until they understand why squatch reports can't be evidence.

Here is a list of some interesting alleged finds with source information for most

In his book, The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, author John Haywood describes "very large" bones in stone graves found in Williamson County, Tennessee, in 1821. In White County, Tennessee, an "ancient fortification" contained skeletons of gigantic stature averaging at least 7 feet in length.

Giant skeletons were found in the mid-1800s near Rutland and Rodman, New York. J.N. DeHart, M.D. found vertebrae "larger than those of the present type" in Wisconsin mounds in 1876. W.H.R. Lykins uncovered skull bones "of great size and thickness" in mounds of Kansas City area in 1877.

George W. Hill, M.D., dug out a skeleton "of unusual size" in a mound of Ashland County, Ohio. In 1879, a nine-foot, eight-inch skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana (Indianapolis News, Nov 10, 1975).

A six foot, six inch skeleton was found in a Utah mound. This was at least a foot taller than the average Indian height in the area, and these natives – what few there were of them – were not mound builders.

"A skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr Everhart near Zanesville, Ohio. (American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61).

Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883)

A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West Virginia, in 1884. (American Antiquarian, v6, 1884 133f. Cyrus Thomas, Report on Mound Explorations of the Bureau of Ethnology, 12th Annual Report, Smithsonian Bureau of Ethnology, 1890-91).

A large mound near Gasterville, Pennsylvania, contained a vault in which was found a skeleton measuring 7 feet 2 inches. Inscriptions were carved on the vault. (American Antiquarian, v7, 1885, 52f).

In 1885, miners discovered the mummified remains of woman measuring 6 feet 8 inches tall holding an infant. The mummies were found in a cave behind a wall of rock in the Yosemite Valley.

In 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada.

In February and June of 1931, large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada. The first of these two skeletons found measured 8 1/2 feet tall and appeared to have been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to the Egyptian manner. The second skeleton was almost 10 feet long. (Review – Miner, June 19, 1931).

A 7 foot 7 inch skeleton was reported to have been found on the Friedman ranch, near Lovelock, Nevada, in 1939.(Review – Miner, Sept. 29, 1939) In 1965, a skeleton measuring 8 feet 9 inches was found buried under a rock ledge along the Holly Creek in east-central Kentucky.

There was a race or group of people found in Australia called "meganthropus" by anthropologists. These people were of very large size – estimated between 7 to 12 feet tall, depending on what source you read. These people were found with mega tool artifacts, so their humanness is difficult to question. Four jaw fragments and thousands of teeth have been found in China of "gigantopithecus blacki" – named after the discover. Based on the size of the teeth and deep jaws, its size has been estimated at around 10 feet and as tall as 12 feet, 1200 pounds.

Several human skulls with horns protruding from them were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, in the 1880's. With the exception of the boney projections located about two inches above the eyebrows, the men whom these skeletons belonged to were anatomically normal, though at seven feet tall they were giants. It was estimated that the bodies had been buried around A.D. 1200. The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G.P. Donehoo) and two professors, A.B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W.K.Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. The bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where like so many finds that question anthropology, they were stolen and never seen again.

It is also well documented that many such finds and many of those in other genres of study have been sent to the Smithsonian only to be lost, stolen or buried in the archives.

^^ Good points The Phaige, especially the closing line about the Smithsonian "losing" artifacts. What I apparently neglected to make clear regarding the finds in my area is that the remains were indeed taken by "officials". They are not still laying there for me and friends to dig up and document according to ohiobill's directive.

As far as the cancer cure:

Back to the cancer...interesting ear pics. Any history of recent trauma to that ear? How did this chiropractor rule out haemangioma or pyogenic granuloma? Any calcification? What kind of cancer was it? Who diagnosed it? Who did testing/staining? What was the treatment? What makes a chiropractor an expert on diagnosing or treating cancer? 

You describe the endless brigade of testing and hoop jumping typical in conventional medicine. Funny thing is the protocol only goes from that to slash/ burn/ poison and never is there a cure. In the length of time your MD's will take to get answers to all those questions (spinning the money wheel as they go), this man was healed. What makes a chiropractor an expert? Instead of diagnosing and treating he looked for the cause of the problem and took care of it there. You can shoot rats as they come into your house or you can get rid of the garbage that attracts them in the first place---your choice.

Cancers go into remission and regression all the time. It's not fully understood why but an immunologic basis is suspected and numerous treatments have utilized it all the way back to Coley's Toxin with anecdotal basis going back to the 1700's. Coley had a 10% survival rate, how about Dr. James Winer, DC? It's the basis for the immunotherapy treatment and research that's ongoing. Some studies theorize that up to 20% of certain cancers resolve without treatment.  Amazing what you can learn by actually reading medical studies and texts rather than relying on your chiropractor's advice. It's analogous to some folks reading squatch reports as evidence while others read textbooks until they understand why squatch reports can't be evidence.

Right, you don't understand it so we shouldn't be skeptical of those who do ;)

Edited by AaronD
spelling

I personally just can't believe a bipedal animal over 8 or 9 ft tall exists. There just isn't a natural niche for it as far as I can tell.

What is the natural advantage in the Americas that would select for such a species?

I agree with this post. Something is wrong if someone judges a bipedal creature to be this tall. I think people misjudge height. We see something that is close to 8' tall, we freak out at the sight of seeing a monster, and we go back and tell people we saw something huge that must've been 10' tall. What I am saying is that I don't believe these things get larger than 8' maximum.

Aaron - I have doubts it was cancerous, much like I doubt your HVAC tech's giant primate skeleton along the river in Apollo, PA. I don't doubt that a giant skeleton may have been found, just that he had the expertise to recognize a novel primate in situ. We've already seen alligator limbs mistaken for skunk ape arms so maybe, just maybe, we can agree that HVAC techs aren't necessarily the best candidates possible when looking for definitive answers about possible new species of primates in North America based solely on anthropological evidence.

Cancers are our mutated cells reproducing when they shouldn't be, not that well understood due to trillions of possibilities from carcinogen exposures multiplied by possible gene expressions. Because there is only a small change in the cell it's almost impossible to target the cancers without damaging the surrounding tissue - hence my doubt that your chiropractor can successfully diagnose and treat someone's cancer without testing for exactly what kind it is and without using some form of conventional treatment. We'll never know how well conventional medicine could have done since we have no idea of what the actual diagnosis or treatment was...anecdotal evidence at it's worst just like your HVAC river giant! 

The reason MD's do tests and "hoop jumping" for their patients is the same reason they use measuring devices rather than their feet or homemade rulers for measurements and dosage charts rather than best guesses. It's all based on evidence that provides the best outcomes for most people. I suppose you could see your chiropractor for chest pain but wouldn't you rather have some simple tests like an EKG or Troponin levels taken prior to following his advice? It's why simple questions like "any recent trauma to the area" are asked rather than forcing folks to have expensive tests. 

Put up or shut up - the "evidence" you provided from the Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum was fabricated, not found. If you don't want to be called on your promotion of a fake femur as evidence of giants try vetting prior to posting. It would certainly be easier than all the work you've gone to in avoiding acknowledging your error. Feel free to hit me up in the tar pit if you want to get deeper into it. 

Gumshoe ThePhaige - Do you think that bringing Gumshoe's shotgun approach to giants will work as well as it has for proving bigfoot? I know that Meganthropus (considered by most as H. erectus) was a favorite of Dr. Krantz but was only found in Java, not Australia.  A little investigation reveals one person, Rex Gilroy, as the ringleader of the meganthropus in Australia movement but I can find no followers and scant evidence centered around the Kow Swamp partial skull remains and stone tools.

I'm not going to investigate all of these for you but try finding the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia before you believe that any horned skulls came out of Sayre. Hint, I didn't find proof of any such museum but if you look long enough you might find this - http://www.spanishhill.com/skeletons/horns.shtml Just yellow journalism, no horned skulls.

Hard for the Smithsonian to catalog something that never existed in reality...

Also do some research on the Hunza peoples, they have little to no cancer and also live very long consistently. They eat lots of apricots but they also eat the pits and seeds which have high concentrations of B-17...anyhoo a bit off topic but relevant to where the discussion went to a degree.

http://www.vitaminb17.org/temp/hunza.htm