Campsite Destroyed

If you don't have examples then just say so. The non-existent conspiracy garbage is a tired excuse already- I'm looking for real answers not the X-Files.

Edited by chelefoot

We have a member here who had an extraordinary sighting. He has spent literally YEARS answering questions about it. Sure there were times when he probably got frustrated, but he continued to answer and still does. And from what I can tell, most here respect him for it, and I don't know of anyone calling him a liar, hoaxer, etc....  I understand that sometimes people can be rude, but for the most part, the questions are reasonable inquiries by someone just trying to understand what the person experienced. 

I don't hold it against anyone who decides not to share. That's their choice. But I do have issues with those who come in and tells an outrageous story, then gets all bent out of shape when others ask questions.  Like the Dogman Lady.  She expected everyone to Ooo and Ahhh at her crazy story but not question the validity of it one bit. The first post where someone said....Hold on a minute.... She went ballistic and we were all meany heads.  It was ridiculous.

If BG doesn't want to answer questions, he is doing the right thing by staying away from this discussion.

Guest SoFla

If you don't have examples then just say so. The non-existent conspiracy garbage is a tired excuse already- I'm looking for real answers not the X-Files.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

So apparently the youtube site that he had that didn't get taken down is back up again except with only two new videos on it. I guess we just dreamed the whole campsite video. hey when they right they're right and in this case I guess they must have been.

https://youtu.be/IrC42cDvD80

Wingman, that "cop" feeding SC info is positively full of BS. I'm sure "Mr. Black" is as well.

I've been playing some catchup with SC and now their irate former user forum has lots to say as well.  I still find it hard to believe that this can all be manufactured theater.  I'd like to believe the cop is off his rocker but it does not add up.  You can pretty much tell a BS artist by the inconsistency of their stories and their overall approach.  How can it be explained how fluidly these people are telling and re-telling precise moments within events?  It is not so simple to lie and tie in so many interweaving events and have to remember it all.  Can you imagine if this was a staged performance how many takes and re-takes that would require?  People sound wooden when they are reading a script.  These are not trained actors and Wes and his brother are not paying them anything for it.  There's something to it.  It may not be accurate detail they are saying but it is what they believe is accurate.

I see a lot of parallels with other areas of esoteric research but most people mock and shrug it off.   

Wingman, over two decades of law enforcement tells me their "cop" is full of it. He has said things I know are lies. People do this sort of thing for attention and ego. If he's a real cop, given he went from answering dog barking at night calls to being the go to guy for a radio show. Now he has a platform to talk about how he messes with the Feds, is uncovering Sasquatch. and is so valuable he's being recruited by the cabal. People are hearing these stories and repeating the story line. It's not that they're all dealing with the same black ops group, they're copy catting the stories they hear.

I listen to SC as well and enjoy it, but it appears to contain a boat load of BS. Take it for what it's worth. Good luck.

Can you show me some examples here?

I think people are taking anything at face value because they would rather have something instead of nothing to support Bigfoot.

Lots of stories looks like a lot of evidence, but when you start examining those stories for facts they all start to crumble until there's hardly anything left. That's why I think people hate it when stories and evidence are questioned and put under a microscope. It's like they view it as a threat to the existence of the field.

So what happens? It gets turned into a moral issue to make people feel bad. Make everything look like a personal attack, like the questioning will hurt people's feelings and that you're doing a disservice to the field. That doing so makes you a bad person with no morals, etc. Even now we're seeing veteran status brought up and how they fought for the country for freedom, and how could you talk so bad about one of our soldiers? Don't you feel so bad you mean person?

Seriously, how ridiculous is this?

The only thing people should be interested in is the truth, the facts. That's how you get to the reality of it all. Very little strong evidence is far better than a lot of garbage evidence. It needs to be questioned and put under a microscope- all of it. If you want people to take this field seriously then you need to weed out the garbage. It's like the difference between 'Legend Meets Science' and 'Mountain Monsters'.

She doesn’t need to show you anything about Psi-ops period.  You want evidence do your own work. The discussion has to begin with respect and it starts with the basic intonation and use of words minus the personal attacks and name calling and the overall contemptuous ridicule and mockery. That's how all of these threads become interesting and worthy of thought provoking give and take discussion.   That's when B.S. smelling ceases.

A whole lot of somebodies have taken direct interest in this topic all in a very short span of time and not for the purpose of drawing swords and clashing over esoteric things or meaningless words that is far too exhausting and meaningless. It's apparent a lot of people have taken a keen interest in this topic because either way it might answer questions they had but were too intimidated or afraid to ask ... That's our fault. It's a battle of ideas with neither side willing to give an inch. I think it's pretty apparent that people representing a side that wishes nothing more than to keep Bigfoot/ Sasquatch issues quiet and out of mainstream thought is about as accurate as you can get without these people dropping their avatar's and coming right and introducing themselves. Read their posts and feel their intense opposition to this subject and others.

If the dang things were beautifully gentle lambs then fine leave them be, but if there are any possibilities these things are dangerous and harmful to mankind humans then people have a right to know that same way warnings great smokers on a pack of cigarettes. The idea that somebody, anybody armed with the disproportionate resources that may or may not have at their disposal who can allocate if for no other reason than to simply perpetuate and further intrinsic interests they represent and not mine, forge efforts to influence the outcome at the expense of the public good using my tax dollars then accuse me of being a paid mouthpiece for private interest should always be viewed skeptically and not discounted accordingly.

There is a lot swinging from sides of the fence but the truth of the matter remains - Nobody was there with Bob Garrett, everybody smelling B.S. but they don't look at themselves instead they look around to blame it on somebody else and never stopped to look down at their own feet and anyone who ever called that man liar and a fraud has yet to demonstrate with absolute certainty they were there in his eyes and in his mind and can attest to that fact.  A skunk can't go under the big top tent and blame the B.S. smells on anyone. You take that to the bank.  

It cannot be proven. 

Edited by Gumshoeye

The personal attacks are not coming from most of the people questioning, but several defenders of BG.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall anyone saying BF couldn't have done this. People are questioning WHY it's believed BF did it and the extraordinary (yes they are quite extraordinary by any measure) claims which follow. I've repeatedly said there are likely many aggressive critters in those woods. But, as you should know having been in LE, people are likely the most dangerous things there and are suspect #1. Once we rule them out, then we move on to the next possibility and so on.

What we have in this thread are zero answers provided by any defenders, a level of personal attack which escalates as doubts are posted, and ultimately the stance that "you guys aren't important enough to explain it to".

It feels like bizarro world in this thread. It's not at all what I expected here. Maybe that's why Wes and crew talked so much smack about BFF. Listen to the podcasts and see for your self.

Edited by chelefoot

Guest SoFla

Wingman, over two decades of law enforcement tells me their "cop" is full of it. He has said things I know are lies. People do this sort of thing for attention and ego. If he's a real cop, given he went from answering dog barking at night calls to being the go to guy for a radio show. Now he has a platform to talk about how he messes with the Feds, is uncovering Sasquatch. and is so valuable he's being recruited by the cabal. People are hearing these stories and repeating the story line. It's not that they're all dealing with the same black ops group, they're copy catting the stories they hear.

I listen to SC as well and enjoy it, but it appears to contain a boat load of BS. Take it for what it's worth. Good luck.

so now you're going by two decades of being a cop to determine whether or not someone WHO YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE is telling the truth. Man, thank God the criminal justice system in the United States Of America demands more than some  cops' fluttering nose hairs to convict someone or tell if they are being truthful or not.

Edited by SoFla

Guest SoFla

The personal attacks are not coming from most of the people questioning, but several defenders of BG.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall anyone saying BF couldn't have done this. People are questioning WHY it's believed BF did it and the extraordinary (yes they are quite extraordinary by any measure) claims which follow. I've repeatedly said there are likely many aggressive critters in those woods. But, as you should know having been in LE, people are likely the most dangerous things there and are suspect #1. Once we rule them out, then we move on to the next possibility and so on.

What we have in this thread are zero answers provided by any defenders, a level of personal attack which escalates as doubts are posted, and ultimately the stance that "you guys aren't important enough to explain it to".

It feels like bizarro world in this thread. It's not at all what I expected here. Maybe that's why Wes and crew talked so much smack about BFF. Listen to the podcasts and see for your self.

For the record Wes have never even MENTIONED BFF-EVER. You can't get away with just throwing stuff like that out there officer, you back that crap up with some facts, some tape. Maybe this is what seems to be bothering you and a few of your like-minded friends, you never had any people here questioning your claims, you guys have just been spewing them out with no basis of facts behind these (supposed) factual claims that you are so good at making, and then your buddies all pat you on the back, one after the next telling you about what a great post you just made. 

All I've been hearing for the past 3 weeks since I've been posting here from you and your friends Johnny is "show me, prove it" well what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Show me and Diana, faithful listeners of Sasquatch Chronicles one single word where Wes has EVER said ONE WORD either good or bad about Bigfoot Forums. Like Denzel said in Training Day while spitting "you can't do it".

Edited by SoFla
Made an edit to the quote

Guest diana swampbooger

So, JG, you discount the  booger footprints in the Torn Up Camp vid? And the urine puddle? And the tree destruction? And the .... aww forget it.

Not ex-flunky cop. When I do things, I document them. If you were really a listener of SC, you would have heard Wes talk about why he stopped hanging out at BFF.

All I've done is ask questions and point out what I've seen which doesn't match my real world experiences. It was a fun thread...for a while.

Edited by chelefoot

She doesn’t need to show you anything about Psi-ops period.  You want evidence do your own work. The discussion has to begin with respect and it starts with the basic intonation and use of words minus the personal attacks and name calling and the overall contemptuous ridicule and mockery. That's how all of these threads become interesting and worthy of thought provoking give and take discussion.   That's when B.S. smelling ceases.

It's funny to hear this from you of all people. It's total hypocrisy:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/41129-tree-manipulation-wood-structures-what-is-the-evidence/?p=899225

For a person complaining about "respect" you also don't seem to have any issues with responses like this:

"Sure. Care to step outside the BFF?"

Do you consider that being respectful? Or did you just blindly look over that comment? If she didn't want to provide examples then she shouldn't have answered my question in the first place. It's simple common courtesy to back up your own claims. Not doing so and expecting someone else to do the work is where your disrespect begins.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 2

There are both skeptics and debunkers posting at BFF.  Skeptics aren't so bad but a debunker seeks to destroy as much evidence as possible.  

Just like I said before- viewing it as a threat to the existence of the field.

If the evidence is solid then it will stand on it's own, and if Bigfoot is real then the creature cannot be debunked. So why are you people always so defensive? It seems your confidence in the existence of Bigfoot is shakier than mine.

The evidence is what it is- either good or bad. There is nothing wrong or threatening about getting to the truth.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 2