Tree Manipulation/ Wood Structures: What Is The Evidence?

WSA

^^^

@ rougefooter, that’s laughable nice try though …  Close your eyes and put your blind fold on, click your heels together, and repeat after me, “theres’ no place home like home, there’s no place like home.†Nobody would ever accuse you of either fault, so good evening and thank you for your kind indulgence!

^^^

I am not amused by your antics here rouge footer. Let me be clear I am under no trial board and what I will not do is engage any further in this online inquisition with you. In so far as your question goes you will get an answer when you learn respect for me and others. Respect is earned not given. In the meantime I owe you nothing.

The photos? You might say this was my own personal trial balloon baited by photos I never posted before and it proved my point well. I was right all along.  It turned out just as I had predicted.  

People are driven away from mainstream media by ridicule and harsh and sometimes relentless criticism. The forum here is a safe haven of sorts for those of us who find some peace and solace knowing we can speak and dialogue openly without fear of mockery and scornful laughter by some toward others reporting their experiences. In spite of that openness found here some of the harshest ridicule comes from within and that is not exactly promising or hopeful to anyone else behind me considering their personal photos and I understand that.

Seeing is believing my friend. If you tell me you see a piece broken wood, I get that.  Who am I tell you any differently? Your eyes will continue to see what it wants to see, just as your ears will hear what it wants to hear and you will believe or disbelieve what you want.  That is not my experience and that is fine but don't project yourself onto me or the rest of us with that nonsense or use me as a source of your mockery either. Have a good morning and thank you for your kind indulgence!  

I've seen those pics before.  Initially, I'd have to go with broken tree, but Gum - do I understand correctly you were the one to take the pics? 

Obviously, if you were there, you had a better look at the subject than what is conveyed in the photo. 

Thx.

Yea I'm with Rouge and Cotter on that, not seeing BF at all.  I'm assuming Rouge and Gum have a history or something, not seeing anything wrong with Rouge pointing out his view here...

Yea I'm with Rouge and Cotter on that, not seeing BF at all.  I'm assuming Rouge and Gum have a history or something, not seeing anything wrong with Rouge pointing out his view here...

Actually not 1980s Squatch, I don’t know the person.  Nope not a piece of wood either. It was definitely was a live breathing something but this was important for a few reasons and not necessarily for me as much as for everyone else and anyone posting here. It was important because it demonstrates we still have a few hurdles to climb before people are completely comfortable posting here. I won't do it again in the near future if ever.

I don't have to post anything and quite frankly never have prior to this but it was calculated and I thought it be a good place to fly it and see what the responses would be. I really don't care to belabor the point any longer but we cannot wrangle over what we associate these things to look like what we envision them to be when you or me don't even look alike.

Heck, I don't what it was but I know it was no human even though it had human facial features, it was clearly too hairy and not a bear besides bears have snouts this didn't. I know I good observational skills, I've staked my whole career around observing, reporting and testifying before probate, district, circuit, federal and grand juries. What I seen was no piece of wood my friends. Are those things real? Well, there as real you or me but I don't know what they are.     

It wasn’t a bear, an opossum or a man. It was standing upright looking at me looking at it. There are indications of bear in the area although, I’ve never one single bear out here however, judging by the scat and scratches or clawing trees there must a few somewhere but no red bears.  These photos posted above were taken about 50 miles north of Monroe, Michigan in southeast Michigan. In that area there have been reports of gray and brown things but no black somethings.

Did I or my companions report it to BFRO? No ....  I might be a bit presumptuous but they might done everything we did except withhold the information.

There have been reports in the general area of farmers finding caches of deer sometimes six or more strung up in trees, or in piles. One farmer in particular was upset thinking a poacher trespassing on his lands caught hold of eight point buck twisted and or detached its head. There have been reports people hiking seeing a thing carrying or dragging a deer across the trail they were on.  

Here is the most disturbing part of this the whole thing. The photo of the something was taken in July 2014. There was a big stick nest, a prominent three stick tepee structure and large fallen tree at the location. We were there weeks ago, and somebody cleaned the area. It took some effort to remove the large stick nest, the tepee and cut up the large fallen tree and remove it from the area. The question is Why? Why would someone or persons go through the effort of doing something like that?   

Edited by chelefoot
To remove long empty space

Thank you so much for your nice reviews Hellybilly, it gets rough at times my friend but somebody has to lead the way.

There was a big stick nest, a prominent three stick tepee structure and large fallen tree at the location. We were there weeks ago, and somebody cleaned the area. It took some effort to remove the large stick nest, the tepee and cut up the large fallen tree and remove it from the area. The question is Why? Why would someone or persons go through the effort of doing something like that?

Just to be sure I understand ... cut up ... saw marks present, not just removed?    I'm not questioning your story, just trying to be sure I understand this was through use of technology / tools, not merely brute force?

A second question ... this may be my eyes, my monitors, or something, but to me it looks more yellow-green, not red.   

It definitely looks like something alive but it doesn't look like any bigfoot I ever saw.   I'm puzzled.

MIB

• Upvote 1

^^^

I am not amused by your antics here rouge footer. Let me be clear I am under no trial board and what I will not do is engage any further in this online inquisition with you. In so far as your question goes you will get an answer when you learn respect for me and others. Respect is earned not given. In the meantime I owe you nothing.

The photos? You might say this was my own personal trial balloon baited by photos I never posted before and it proved my point well. I was right all along.  It turned out just as I had predicted.  

People are driven away from mainstream media by ridicule and harsh and sometimes relentless criticism. The forum here is a safe haven of sorts for those of us who find some peace and solace knowing we can speak and dialogue openly without fear of mockery and scornful laughter by some toward others reporting their experiences. In spite of that openness found here some of the harshest ridicule comes from within and that is not exactly promising or hopeful to anyone else behind me considering their personal photos and I understand that.

Seeing is believing my friend. If you tell me you see a piece broken wood, I get that.  Who am I tell you any differently? Your eyes will continue to see what it wants to see, just as your ears will hear what it wants to hear and you will believe or disbelieve what you want.  That is not my experience and that is fine but don't project yourself onto me or the rest of us with that nonsense or use me as a source of your mockery either. Have a good morning and thank you for your kind indulgence!  

It's a good thing for you that you weren't a member here six or eight years ago...

Roguefooter made a legitimate observation and then still managed to ask a respectful question after you responded to him (merely voicing his opinion that the figure in your photo resembles a broken stump) with this dismissive and condescending post:

@ rougefooter, that’s laughable nice try though …  Close your eyes and put your blind fold on, click your heels together, and repeat after me, “theres’ no place home like home, there’s no place like home.†Nobody would ever accuse you of either fault, so good evening and thank you for your kind indulgence!

You post a picture of a supposed bigfoot on a bigfoot discussion board and then complain when someone tries to critically discuss it. You refuse to answer questions or give a detailed account of the incident. Why would you expect everyone to simply fall into line and only post in agreement with you?

Can we assume that during your long and storied law enforcement career you always accepted the word of suspects and witnesses without any asking any amplifying questions and without hearing a complete account of the incident in question? Did you believe it was beyond the pale to question a suspect's truthfulness or a witnesses' recall of an event? That is what you are expecting those of this forum to do: to accept your word alone while you obstinately refuse to disclose the full context of the incident or answer respectful questions. Does that not strike you as unreasonable?

• Upvote 2

@Bonehead74  Again, keeping an open mind to another’s point of view is important. I posted this for everyone else as example why this won’t work here. It was important lesson because it demonstrates we still have a few hurdles to climb before people are completely comfortable posting here is that too difficult to see?  

Is it too difficult to see that asking questions and making observations are normal and acceptable behaviours, not only on the BFF, but in daily life as well? I find it instructive that you have also chosen not to respond to any of my questions either.

Also, could you please clearly elucidate these "hurdles" that we need to overcome?

Edited by Bonehead74

• masterbarber unpinned this topic