Campsite Destroyed

Another thread just went up on Reddit with more information.

I can't link it due to content.

Google this:

Reddit -Sasquatch Chronicles - Reacher for the Moon: What really happened and why the moon was important.

Wes has said before he didnt realize at first that they were bigfoot. That his brother and him called them monsters for the first week or two. But in the email he calls them bigfoot, sent the day after his encounter. Therefore i dont believe him. Also he has said the big one walked from left to right, then another time he says it was right to left. How do you not remember which way the 10 ft tall bigfoot went ? Odd... i think he made it up.

I remember him saying that initially he only called them ".....monsters, monsters, monsters...."

Edited by clubbedfoot

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT:

Those coordinates on my USGS map are on FR4205 and that is 11 miles from Yacolt Mountain which is SW of the city of Yacolt. Yacolt Mountain being so far away I do not know why it was even mentioned in the narrative. FR4205 branches off from FR42 East of the Sunset Falls campground. I have been on 4205 myself. I had paranormal experience in the area related to my audio recorder. Certainly the area is deep in BF territory so an encounter there is quite likely but I cannot understand why Yacolt Mountain even mentioned.

Yacolt Mountain is also fairly heavily developed with a number of homes and some kind of small quarry operation on top. The only things that come to mind to explain the incorrect name are either a misunderstanding of the actual name, or that it is some kind of family or private name for the mountain.

Last August, when I visited the GPNF, I swung bye Yacolt Mountain on the way back to Portland airport. 

I had heard Wes and Woody's story and I recalled that they said it happened on Yacolt Mountain.

I drove up the mountain via its western approach and to my surprise there was a big quarry operation with no trespass signs all the way to the top.

There were so many trucks going up and down that road that I had to back up right away.

I realized then, that this could not have been the road that Wes and Woody were talking about. 

Moreover, I was baffled on why BF would hang out in a quarry operation looking for deer to hunt?

I was guessing that maybe W&W did not want to disclose the exact location and gave a wrong location (that was in the general area).

Now, that they have provided the supposedly correct GPS coordinates 11 miles away from Yacolt Mountain, all is clear. 

It never happened there. 

Maybe it never happened.

Google this:

Reddit -Sasquatch Chronicles - Reacher for the Moon: What really happened and why the moon was important.

From Reddit:  "On episode 87, Woody says WASRT said they couldn't make it up due to the snow, shortly after their encounter, but WASRT's Facebook page has a video dated November 18th, 2012 from their initial recon video. Wes also claims he never even sent WASRT that first email that was initially produced by Jevning"

I thought when they heard bipedal footsteps that they heard leaves crunching underfoot i.e., no snow..........but I could be misremembering...and it could have snowed after the alleged encounter...Regardless....there appear to be a lot of discrepancies ....

Edited by clubbedfoot

Google this:

I have that link if it is OK to post without breaking any copyright or other policies.  Let me know.

• Upvote 1

Uumm ... ah actually there lots of reports stemming from quarries, gravel pits, caves.  I took a moment to briefly list a few assorted types that I thought would interesting to read. The 2004 Washtenaw County, Michigan incident is the same we were at last week.  - Just saying  :-)

Hiking, Caves, Carcasses

2004 July 25 – 1:00A

Franklin County, Alabama

“Were walking by a large stream and many caves saw something on a bluff sitting with its arms on its legs and it stood up and it was huge. Found a deer its mouth and nose had been crushed and its insides taken out there was nothing there but the deer’s bones skin and muscle and it was tied together in a knot by its own legs and muscle it was amazing.â€

Hiking, Gravel Pit

2004 August

Washtenaw County, Michigan

“We were lighting off fireworks in an abandoned gravel pit. We all heard a loud scream loud enough and so out of place that it made all of us pause. It sounded identical to the Klamath Screams.â€

ATV, Quarry

2002 April 26 – 8:30P

Haskell County, Oklahoma

â€œRiding a four-wheeler when we stopped in a rock quarry to talk. We started to hear something coming towards us. I picked up a rock and threw it towards the animal in the brush.  I knew the animal was walking on two feet because the brush was moving at about 7 feet tall.â€

Hiking, Quarry

1988 Summer

Kingsport, Tennessee

“Exploring and old abandoned rock pit,  heard something up to their left above them, and saw a creature about 4ft tall, covered in white fur, scaling down the rock ledge like a man would. Later while exploring the area again the witnesses found remains of apparently mutilated dogs and cats.â€

Hiking, Caves

1979 Summer

Muskegon County, Michigan

“I saw on one walk an animal of tall stature, many "bear dens" and deer carcasses cached high in trees. I saw bone pillars. Piles of bones stacked two and three feet high in a very dense area of the wood. I will tell you, there are more than one type of "bigfoot" living out there, the larger more reported, and a smaller not so reported. The smaller has closer to humanlike features, and resides in upper Michigan. Bone piles were from multiple animals, medium to small, mammal and fish. Fish were clearly identifiable as well as rabbit and muskrat. The two bone piles were about five feet apart. I had taken was along the deer trail, up from the creek, and between the two large dens, might have been a bit stupid that. I was traveling east to west, about twenty feet from the "den" area, and a hundred or so feet from another area with den-like hollows, That is when grunting and thrashing, like tree shaking began, directly behind me and to the right "north" of me, which cut me off from the trail and sent me through the woods an area not clear. It was pitch black that night and I honestly didn't feel looking was the wise choice...I ran. The creature pursued and was making a great deal more noise than myself. I was herded, I was not allowed to go north, but straight west to the road. Once I hit the road, I kept running, but the creature stopped pursuit a few yards short of the tree line, I believe because there was a lighter darkness due to loss of tree cover, and I may have been what it considered a safe distance away from what it protected. Whatever the reason it chose to stop. The heavy steps told me this was something that outweighed me considerably. The one directly behind was in charge of the chase. It was too big to be a large cat, and the vocals did not match a bear, that and it sounded bipedal. “

Hunter, Caves, Carcasses

1975 November

Dodge County , Wisconsin

“When the DNR was platting the marsh, they found caves and 15 - 20 gutted deer carcasses were stacked up outside of them. Telling me there have been weird happenings in the area for 30 - 40 years.â€

Hiking, Caves

1960 Winter late

Vancouver Island, British Columbia

“After exploring a cave, saw 7 foot sasquatch with long arms, flat face and reflecting eyes at 3 am; later saw large tracks in snow near same cave.â€

Hiking, Caves

August 1, 1861, Stanford, Massachusetts

“A party who were picking berries sighted this strange creature, who approached them with swinging arms and uttering a wild gibberish, which drove them from the field. Creature bore resemblance to a chimpanzee or African baboon. A number of farmers were also certain that it had killed and eaten sheep in their mountain pasture, a small cave discovered bones at its mouth.† 

I have that link if it is OK to post without breaking any copyright or other policies.  Let me know.

I have the link, too. But due to the language, it would be an issue with this rule:

B. Please do not post pictures or links of an adult or objectionable nature in any area of the Forum,

It's fine to copy/paste the content here as long as you edit out any language violations.

ETA: The SC forum was taken down.

See the Reddit posting below minus the comment section:

Sasquatch Chronicles - Reacher for the Moon: What really happened and why the moon was important. (self.bigfoot)

submitted 19 hours ago * by bfstarman

At this point, if you are not familiar, there has been a huge implosion over at Sasquatch Chronicles. The basic points are thus;

A Basic Timeline for a Simple Understanding of the Issue

1) Wes and Woody reported their original sighting to WASRT,Washington State Sasquatch Research Team, (Email Dated: November 16th, 2012) claimed to have happened at Yacolt Mountain, WA.

2) WASRT recon investigated their sighting 1-2 days after they emailed it to them (Video Dated: November 18th, 2012)

3) WASRT group investigated their sighting again on 12-17-2012 (Video exists for both the recon and group investigation)

4) Wes went on Bigfoot Tonight 12-17-2012 (You can find this on BlogTalk). Also, he was on later again on 2-3-2013

5) On 3-1-2013 - both West and Woody did a show where both agree they had their encounter on November 17th, 2012, there was a full moon (both agree) and how important the moon was to their encounter (both agree again)

6) Sasquatch Chronicles introduces Bob Garrett's [government] harassment and the 'Torn up Camp'

7) Sasquatch Chronicles also introduces Government Insider - Mr. Black - on the national park Sasquatch problem

Why people are viewing their encounter as a hoax;

A) Episode 3-1-2013 was deleted (But can be found here: http://weshare.me/78ffa3fd643b19a9/strangesasquatchshow313WesandWoody.mp3) from all of their servers.

B) Bigfoot Hot Spot shows 1,2,3 and 4 were also deleted. Only exists on Youtube.

C) Only the Bigfoot Tonight shows remain where Wes calls in the first time (12/17/2012) and then they interview him again (2-3-2013) - these can still be found on Blog Talk since Wes and Woody can not delete these shows.

D) As pointed out by many already, on November 16 - 17th, 2012 - there was no moon. It was both a New Moon and had already set just shortly after sundown. What full moon there was that month, occurred mostly during the day. Weather conditions made it impossible for there to be any chance of a moon's ambient light. Also, during the month of November, in their area, the sky was overcast and/or rainy.

E) As it is to be understood, Mr. Black's profile on Facebook is 'Jack Reacher' - (Black Jack) and that profile is controlled by former CID agent, TW Young of Texas - who is now a deputy in the same state of Texas and who appears on Wes and Woody's show several times. Young was caught on their facebook page arguing with his secondary profile Reacher, trying to stir up a debate. Young admitted to doing this to the pages admins, and per permission of Wes Germer.

F) When people google 'Wes Woody 3-1--2013' or 'Wes Bigfoot Tonight' - they are noticing deleted discussions from the Sasquatch Chronicles page

G) On episode 87, Woody says WASRT said they couldn't make it up due to the snow, shortly after their encounter, but WASRT's Facebook page has a video dated November 18th, 2012 from their initial recon video. Wes also claims he never even sent WASRT that first email that was initially produced by Jevning.

*Wes has disputed the email he sent to WASRT, though WASRT's videos and their own testimony confirm that Wes, did, in fact email them. The main issue with validating the email come from the fact that the email came through a contact form on their site and that WASRT has since moved servers (No header for the email since it was forwarded from the site and servers aren't required to keep IP records past three years.)

Still ... there is proof this email actually existed beyond what WASRT provided.*

The simple keys to understanding hoax are just that; simple:

I. You only need to listen to the deleted episode: http://weshare.me/78ffa3fd643b19a9/strangesasquatchshow313WesandWoody.mp3

II. Look the moon chart.

III. Look at the archive.org (which can't be faked) WASRT page of their report

1) Listen to the deleted episode listed above - note that at minute 19:00 Woody gives the date as November 17th, 2012 and Wes agrees. At minute 26:30 they discusss that the moon was indeed full. At minute 51:30 they expound on how important the ambient light was to their encounter.

2) Look at the simple chart of the moon for Seattle and notice the phase of the moon and the rise/set for that couple of days: http://www.timeanddate.com/moon/usa/seattle?month=11&year=2012

3) At archive.org, WASRT's page is forever saved on January 5th, 2013, just a month and a couple weeks after the encounter - thus backing up WASRTs claim: http://web.archive.org/web/20130105235607/http://wasrt.com/

A) Quote: Wes: "The sky was clear and the moon was to the rear of the vehicle. All of the leaves were now off of the trees and on the ground. Behind the car it was clear and open and the area was lit up from the moonlight however, we were facing a down an incline towards the mountain and it was impossible to see anything."

B) Wes gives Date: 11/16/12 and Time of encounter: 2:00 AM

*With these facts alone, including their own admission, it is obvious both Wes and Woody have given a false report about the encounter.*

This is why the moon was important because - there was no moon.

Why Jevning and LeGro actually Left

Will Jevning and Shannon LeGro were not party to the events at hand. Jevning had not yet agreed to go on the show (then called Bigfoot Hotspot), even though he had been contacted by Wes prior to Germer's 12-17-2012 appearance on Bigfoot Tonight. LeGro was even a later addition to the show, but only after it was named Sasquatch Chronicles. This is why both Jevning and LeGro left the show immediately after it was proven to them that Wes and Woody made up the events. Both the author and former female co-host have admitted both privately and semi-privately that the reason they left was due to the fact that they found out Wes and Woody had made up their encounter. Wes merely used Will's silence and LeGro's already existing issue with stalking and harassment from certain listeners - as a cover for the reasons they left.

Jevning has a long and reputable history in the Sasquatch field - leaving was necessary. LeGro felt the same and desired to continue as a bigfoot researcher. They did not wish to be connected, willingly, to a hoax. Neither were paid for their time with the show. Jerving, per his own admission, was locked out of the Sasquatch Chronicles website.

Other issues:

I will not go into these issues, but they should be pondered by the Bigfoot Community;

Just like Delay Plaza, all good conspiracies seem to end up in Texas. The saga of Sasquatch Chronicles, now termed the Bigfoot version of September the 11th, also finds it's roots in Texas;

The Bob Garrett issue is beyond the scope of this post - but it should be noted the events occur in Texas.

The high possible personage of Mr. Black, also lives in Texas.

Sasquatch Chronicles was entered in for a trade mark by Texas attorney, Scott T. Briggs on 3-12-2015, shortly after the controversy over the hoax began here on Reddit, and was statused on 3-16-2015. The owner of the trade mark is Crenshaw Media Group LLC of Prosper Texas.

Edited by chelefoot
Removed link per member request

BFF Patron

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT:

Those coordinates on my USGS map are on FR4205 and that is 11 miles from Yacolt Mountain which is SW of the city of Yacolt. Yacolt Mountain being so far away I do not know why it was even mentioned in the narrative. FR4205 branches off from FR42 East of the Sunset Falls campground. I have been on 4205 myself. I had paranormal experience in the area related to my audio recorder. Certainly the area is deep in BF territory so an encounter there is quite likely but I cannot understand why Yacolt Mountain even mentioned.

Yacolt Mountain is also fairly heavily developed with a number of homes and some kind of small quarry operation on top. The only things that come to mind to explain the incorrect name are either a misunderstanding of the actual name, or that it is some kind of family or private name for the mountain. An example that I'm familiar with is in Helena, Montana where I grew up and still live near. One of three gulches south of town is named Dry Gulch, likely because the bed of the stream obviously responsible for cutting the gulch no longer has any water flow other than when there is a heavy rain. Davis Street runs through town for a bit over a mile then up Dry Gulch for about 5 more miles, and many people refer to Dry Gulch as Davis Gulch. Google Earth even shows the road changing to Davis Gulch Road. This leads to some confusion, especially with new residents. I've encountered other examples where people use the wrong name for a creek or other geographic feature because that's the way they learned it; often trying to correct the error is an exercise in frustration, especially when a common reference like Google Earth cannot always be relied on.

Bells Mountain is the dominant landmark in the area. You drive past it on the heading into the area. Once past Molton Falls park, you continue straight and then turn left to go to Yacolt or turn right onto Sunset Falls road. Unless you turn onto Dole Valley road, you really do not see any prominent Mountain features from the road. From Dole Valley road you see Bells Mountain dominating the terrain. The East Fork canyon is fairly steep sided so Sunset Falls road just winds through the river valley and you do not see much but canyon sides. Past Sunset falls campground the road becomes FR 42. Yacolt Mountain is really not even visible from the road most of the time and is not a dominant feature since it is so far North. If that gravel pit is active, most likely there is a control gate that prevents access during off hours. Many of the forest roads are gated closed in October.

I can understand not knowing the names for geographical features but when you provide a GPS coordinate that is 11 miles away from your named feature something is definitely wrong with the whole story. FR 4205 is steep and during winter months can be pretty nasty with huge potholes that give me a challenge in my 4 wheel drive truck. A car was mentioned as their vehicle. Unless it was 4 wheel drive, that road would be a challenge for most cars. That particular intersection of 42 and 4205 is commonly used by shooters during daylight hours. If something happened, then all these discrepancies just point out the individuals are poor witnesses, did not know where they were and perhaps should not be believed just because of that. The other possibility is that to get GPS coordinates they had to go to a location that matched their narrative. If they could not get to Yacolt Mountain because of a locked gate, then perhaps they realized their story was in trouble and so they had to find another road that was accessible and that is where they came up with 4205 which is 11 miles away from the original story location. The facts and details of this sighting are so messy that I am not inclined to believe any of it due to all the discrepancies.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

BFF Patron

A) Quote: Wes: "The sky was clear and the moon was to the rear of the vehicle. All of the leaves were now off of the trees and on the ground. Behind the car it was clear and open and the area was lit up from the moonlight however, we were facing a down an incline towards the mountain and it was impossible to see anything."

I am starting to feel like Kit with this. But the discrepancies in the narrative keep piling up. The GPS coordinates provided are on FR 4205. At that location on FR 4205 the road steeply drops down to FR 42 towards the West. The quote says that behind the car is was clear and the area was lighted up with moonlight and the moon was behind the car. The moon set at 7 something that night so behind the car was to the West according to the narrative. Assuming the moon was still up, then it was in the West. But then he says we were facing down an incline towards the mountain and it was impossible to see anything. If facing means the car was headed that way then down an incline would be towards the West towards the setting moon. And therefore the moon would have been in front of the car not behind it as stated. Due to the steep sided canyon, the only mountain that could have been visible would have been Bells mountain which is due West of that location. But I don't think it would be visible from 4205 due to the bend in the road near Sunset Falls. Not much is other than canyon walls. One discrepancy after another with this story.

What is the bottom line, criminal charges are pending I suppose? Thank you Coffe2go, that was a long book. I followed the link and it nearly caused my eyes to cross, just a lot of second and third hand chatter repeating itself over and again. No I don't think so, as I said many times before much of what I read is heresay, second-hand and third hand rumors. Interesting enough I think there is something to be learned by all this and that is, if you start a new venturing enterprise these days and times give it away free or face the same reprisals all of which could have been avoided if they would have just given everything away for free.

I read something about he said, she said, they said somebody said there was moon but there was no moon, somebody was stalking somebody. Really? If somebody was stalking somebody they make a police report and they are either advised to knock off the silliness or charges could forth coming ... Then I read "It was my understanding" an administrator from Facebook caught somebody arguing with themselves really? Sounds like lunacy to me .... but who is this mysterious administrator leaking confidential information and why wasn't there a name to go with their position title, just wondering.

I'll say this much though, "Jack Reacher" is a fictional character in books authored by Lee Childs, I read them all... I sort lost interest in the books and the author when he agreed to make a Hollywood show out of one of the books.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Moral of the story..... absent any affirmative hard/soft evidence (video, audio, foot casts, anything that can surrender DNA.... heck,  even lie detector tests) ......if you're telling the truth or hoaxing.... keep your I's consistently dotted and your T's consistently crossed if you want to be believed......

Edited by clubbedfoot