Campsite Destroyed

I don't think Wes and Woody ever expected for their show to explode the way it did....So I'm not buying them having an "agenda" from the start, How could they of possibly predicted their success? I think people are pulling at straws here and the term "witch hunt" that has been thrown around seems a perfect fit. So they offered a premium membership to people who wanted it? Big Whoop. There is a premium member section here at the forums as well. It doesn't mean the admins have an agenda. The funds used from the premium membership is used to maintain this site we all love. So SC doing something similar makes their show suddenly shady? Again, not taking the bait. I opted out on the premium membership but I still maintained my admiration for the show.

They deserve the success they have seen and should have the free will to take the show in any direction they see fit.

If you don't like the show.... don't listen. It's that simple.  All this drama seems so unnecessary....but <chuckles> this is the bigfoot community right? 

Call me crazy but even in the wacky world of Bigfootery integrity does matter....absent physical evidence (which they didn't have ) it's all you got.....

Call me crazy but even in the wacky world of Bigfootery integrity does matter....absent physical evidence (which they didn't have ) it's all you got.....

I never said integrity doesn't matter. I don't believe in jumping on the liar bandwagon and condemning them on circumstantial  factors deemed inconsistent.   Physical evidence to prove a bigfoot sighting? really? Why don't we just ask Wes and Woody to prove bigfoot exists while we are sharpening our knives?

Why don't we ask every person that comes forward with a sighting or an experience of some kind to provide us with physical evidence or their encounter will be conceived as nothing more than fictitious. 

I was 50/50 on their story....But I don't buy confusing a solar flare for a full moon lit sky.  I am not asking for physical proof....just encounter stories that match up with verifiable facts...

Edited by clubbedfoot

I was 50/50 on their story....But I don't buy confusing a solar flare for a full moon lit sky.  I am not asking for physical proof....just encounter stories that match up with verifiable facts...

edit: physical/circumstantial evidence....

Hopefully, this will die down and they will go back to doing a good radio show - focusing on the people calling in to share their stories instead of the focus being on the hosts of the show.

Hopefully, this will die down and they will go back to doing a good radio show - focusing on the people calling in to share their stories instead of the focus being on the hosts of the show.

I concur Chelefoot. 

BFF Patron

Notice in the example video that Skyla provided of the aurora in Arkansas that the aurora did not light up the ground in the foreground at all.     Throughout it all of the video the foreground remained black.    At the lower latitudes the aurora is so low in the sky that it does not provide a lot of illumination.    A full moon would have illuminated that dark ground to some extent.    In Northern Canada the aurora is overhead so it produces much more illumination.       The other factor is color of light.     In one place I stay quite frequently, there is a traffic light some distance away that shines in the bedroom window on the wall at the foot of the bed.    The interesting fact is that I can see the green light from the traffic light on the white wall,  I can also see the yellow caution light slightly dimmer, but when the light changes to red I can see nothing at all on the wall.    So I can lay and watch the traffic light cycles all night long.      Looking directly at the lights they seem to have the same level of illumination.     So the normally colored lights found in the aurora do not provide the same level of illumination as moonlight would because of how our eyes work responding to color.    Moonlight is reflected sunlight off the white surface of the moon and therefore is fairly close to white when the moon is high.     The height of the moon in the sky also corresponds to how much illumination.     A full moon near the horizon may not provide as much light as a half moon higher in the sky.   But as Skyla contends, an aurora along with moon illumination too would certainly put more light onto the ground at night than normal on certain nights when both are present.  

All of this discussion may just be because of faulty recollection, fabrication or embellishment.   We can fix recollection by taking field notes.    Anyone that shares their experiences with others by any method should realize that faulty recollection or embellishment may reflect directly on your credibility.    Get one fact wrong and it throws everything you claim in question.   As I mentioned by their very nature as entertainment,   many of those radio shows seem to embellish to make things more entertaining.    Could that be the problem here? 

• Upvote 1

^^^^ good post....And Northerners know how much snow can illuminate the land at night.....

I think part of the disgruntlement was that SC (according to paying customers-the past couple of weeks) was not producing what they promised in terms of shows.....

I was a big fan of the show  (even bought a month membership)....I heard Wes and Woody's encounter story on Bigfoot Tonight not long after their initial encounter and found it fascinating...... if it's a total embellishment...... kudos to Wes for coming up with the BF fingerwalk....sounded like something out of the Exorcist.... :devil:

Does anyone buy the "Mr. Black" contention that mutilated cows (blame it on the ETs) are actually the bi-product of the Feds trying to cover up the predatory behavior of BF?

Edited by clubbedfoot

FINGER WALK???? I didn't hear him talking about that, but a friend told me that she had seen them "crab walking". She held up her hands & did a crab walk with her fingers. She said it reminded her of the cartoon cat, & that they can move incredibly fast that way.

I can't imagine anyone just dreaming that up since it's so....out there.

Edited by Sasfooty
  • Upvote 1

^^^ he said walked on its fingers....something to the effect of .....went from a standing position to all fours (in an instant) and it was on its fingers....I think it's something I'd have to see
to properly visualize...I don't remember if he said it was also on its toes...

Edited by clubbedfoot

'A good radio show.....'. With unfortunately several dubious elements attached.

Surprising to see so many members of this forum go to such lengths to protect the integrity of someone who has led them up the garden path.

Haven't we learned anything from the Dyer and Standing episodes? The Sasquatch Chronicles guys may be slightly more subtle than the proponents mentioned previously but should be eyed with at least a healthy dose of suspicion by all at this moment in time.

• Upvote 2

Well Mark I figure I have to weigh what is being said on the show and judge for myself if I believe it or not. It is a total shame that more evidence about the creatures isn't out there. The problem with BF is there are many so called experts out there that produce very little to nothing on the subject. Don't get me wrong, there are many folks out there that provide a wealth of information but no actual proof. I now think anything short of a body will be brushed aside by many as nothing more that bull.

listening to the show # 88....Wes is a very good interviewer....asks good questions and appears to make the interviewee feel comfortable...

I enjoy it more when I just take it as an entertaining story....much like  "historical fiction"

Edited by clubbedfoot