Campsite Destroyed

I am still on the fence with saschronicles sighting. I took the investigation as informative. After reading it I located Mr. Crenshaw on FB. He seems to have an interest in bigfoot, but I have no idea how he met wes and woody. ( he had a bf listed as one of his favorites and surprise surprise saschronicles show too ) He is still friends with shannon legro on FB, but not wes and woody. ( unless they have their profiles set to ultra private or something, which is possible. ) His wife is a member of the sasquatch chronicles fan group, which didn't exist till after all this imploded on FB. Bigfoothotspot radio ( SC ) deleted their fan page temporarily. A fan, then created the group I just mentioned. So............all this information leads me to speculate Mr. Crenshaw was a fan of the show and being a business man, saw an opportunity to make money. He approached wes and woody about adding a premium membership...and voila, here was are. This is all just speculation of course and it still doesn't shed any light on the actual sighting the brothers claimed to of have. 

First, kudos to Big Tree Walker for the save!

Gumshoe, That spelling issue was/is an odd one.  Especially for an author.  I've got one of his books in my night stand!  It does make one wonder about the authenticity.  Had it been hurriedly typed out on a smart phone, it still would've likely  been auto-corrected or at least glowed red prompting repair.

These Gov't insiders coming out of the woodwork is absolutely possible.  The capabilities and resources of the Gov't are immense as well.  The combination of the amount of sources and that these resources would be brought to bear on Sasquatch is what elevates it to laughable IMHO.  And it's just MHO of course, but I feel it is just too much.  I can also say that some of the LEOs they had on the show were questionable at best, and likely full of it.  There were some legitimate LEOs, but they seemed to be relating encounters with the big guy, not men in black.  

I think the subject matter of Sas. Chron. brought out the wackos and those desiring attention, and anyone could call Jevning and claim anything. Unless he saw their creds and KNEW what to look for to ensure authenticity.  All sorts of "IDs" can be purchased on line by anyone.  I personally believe Wil is being snowballed.  It's easy to snowball someone when you're telling them what they want to hear, so it's hard to blame him, but his BS meter should be tuned up a bit.

Again, the capabilities of the Gov't are certainly not in question, neither is the sometimes questionable use of such, but I am not ready to believe it's being done for Bigfoot.  Incompetence and avoidance of negative publicity, I believe anyway, can explain many of the issues people like Paulides have experienced.   As has been said before, IMHO he would be a much better target for the Star Chamber anyway.  I do know there are many things brought up, LE wise, which puzzle and disturb me.  I just think the answer is simpler than an organized effort to keep Bigfoot secret.  I hope I'm correct anyway, because the alternative is uncomfortable :fie:

@ Johnny G   My intent all along is not change your beliefs those are yours and yours alone but what I have and will continue to do is offer a vigorous understanding why I think as I do like may or may not have heard before and you make your own mind. The position I have taken with this thread specifically Campsite Destroyed, the SC controversy and the all predicate principle parties was an attempt to explain by reasoning why we cannot jump to immediate conclusions based on how we want or would like the story to end … There very well may be reasons for things we cannot see or know.

I’ll make it easy and share this much. There are reasons for everything. I have my reasons and I am certain everybody else has their own for what they do. Sometimes we cannot see the answer we are looking for or find the results we want but there are reasons. If we can get over that hump, we can clear our thoughts and move on to the next set of anomalies.

I said from the beginning there were too many things (flags) popping up that coincided directly with the gentlemen’s disclosure.  I even said they resembled purposeful subterfuge meant to distract, much the same way carney’s (carney’s people who work the carnivals) are skilled in their traditional shell game.     

I said in Post#634  The story paints an uncomfortable picture of an alternative world manipulated by powerful forces through ridicule disbelief, intimidation through psychological teasing as it were, told through the eyes and voice of a feisty yet, unsophisticated blue collar man beaten into quiet submission and that is how it appears to me.

I am still on the fence with saschronicles sighting. I took the investigation as informative. After reading it I located Mr. Crenshaw on FB. He seems to have an interest in bigfoot, but I have no idea how he met wes and woody. ( he had a bf listed as one of his favorites and surprise surprise saschronicles show too ) He is still friends with shannon legro on FB, but not wes and woody. ( unless they have their profiles set to ultra private or something, which is possible. ) His wife is a member of the sasquatch chronicles fan group, which didn't exist till after all this imploded on FB. Bigfoothotspot radio ( SC ) deleted their fan page temporarily. A fan, then created the group I just mentioned. So............all this information leads me to speculate Mr. Crenshaw was a fan of the show and being a business man, saw an opportunity to make money. He approached wes and woody about adding a premium membership...and voila, here was are. This is all just speculation of course and it still doesn't shed any light on the actual sighting the brothers claimed to of have. 

Interesting that you would mention that, could it be there was a business speculator, an unnamed party willing to finance the shoe with a genuine interest in Bigfoot and the show, who wished to remain anonymous for personal reasons that was inadvertently outed and withdrew his support?  This whole thing reeks of recklessness leaving real damage in its wake and I am not sure people care or think about the consequences.

Gumshoeye, are you saying that there are glaring inconsistencies within the document? Or did you mean they are in the claims of Wes and Woody?

I think it would be fair to spread it around, but I was generally speaking of what was discussed and the contents of the document. I should have been more concise but it was hastily written without proofing.  

Edited by Divergent1
remove quote

I got ya Gum.  A little devil's advocate keeps everyone thinking.  I try to be open to all options.  As we agree on, one option here is a bit too uncomfortable.  That said, I appreciate the arguments/opinions on both sides.  I think we're all just trying to make sense of something which...makes no sense :biggrin:.  When the main topic of conversation is Bigfoot, it's bound to get interesting.  Ultimately, I'm here to learn, so I wouldn't mind if you were trying to change my mind!  I've enjoyed the discussion and it's great to see so many passionate people.

I think Wes is a good interviewer.    But IMHO ..extraordinary claims can not be given then benefit of the doubt when verfiable facts contradict one's story, absent compelling circumstantial evidence... And there is no compelling circumstantial evidence.... as far as I know.....

Edited by clubbedfoot

I think Wes is a good interviewer.    But IMHO ..extraordinary claims can not be given then benefit of the doubt when verfiable facts contradict one's story, absent compelling circumstantial evidence... And there is no compelling circumstantial evidence.... as far as I know.....

Morning CF, You got it partly correct. Let’s try it again, I’ve said from the beginning there is no evidential proof period. To rise to that level accusers have to meet the evidential burden to even raise that question in court just for instance. What everyone seems to confuse evidence with is circumstantial opinion of proof absent compelling proof yes, evidence is fact, fact is evidential truth, opinions are circumstantial and based on personal opinion.

Somebody says the incident here but somebody else says oh yes, we went there but local people have different references or names of things around so we went to the general area and found nothing. Is that evidence? No. Is that an investigation?

Somebody says I seen something, somebody asks where and the voice says by Yacolt, near Sunset Falls but to locals the area is Muppet Mountain. So there is admitted confusion from the onset. The search team says as much in the document. When they do a final search it comes a month later after excessive rain and they still failed to locate anything.

Then there is the document and 17 things embedded in that paper that wrongly skewed objective opinion.  Here is a brief illustration of how damaging and one sided the document was. Just follow a brief scenario.

Illustration Example:

If you applied for a job and the somebody (employer) hired me to check you out and I agreed, but he says hold on second I reserve the right like or pass on any applicants. I’ll give you two piles to check and clean meaning investigate and complete.

In this pile they are good and this pile are candidates that I don’t particularly care for. I don’t care what you do but I don’t like their neighborhood, I don’t like their personal looks or physical attributes maybe I like their answers but they have the right educational and experience background or maybe they were born or bred of the right stock.

My client tells me to investigate using five different objective points and they name for me, and they are:

There is no evidence that I could find

Did not occur or not have occur

Could not have occurred

Confusion

Hoax

My client also instructs to me to be fair but interject those terms 17 times. When I am doing some walk and talks I am interjecting those five terms listed above the candidate doesn’t get the job because everyone believes what they heard or read rather than pull back the curtains. When I am and closing out my investigation with any references or character references you listed and I prod and poke for answers and once again I hint and use those terms leading my questions to your references.  When I am finished everyone spoken to or receiving a correspondence from has a completely different opinion of you … that is exactly what was employed in that document. You may walk away wondering what happen but the truth of the matter you were intentionally destroyed. Now them what I just shared with you is basic misinformation and disinformation that's how easy and troubling it works. You received for free what costs me money to learn.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest ChasingRabbits

First, kudos to Big Tree Walker for the save!

Gumshoe, That spelling issue was/is an odd one.  Especially for an author.  I've got one of his books in my night stand!  It does make one wonder about the authenticity.  Had it been hurriedly typed out on a smart phone, it still would've likely  been auto-corrected or at least glowed red prompting repair.

These Gov't insiders coming out of the woodwork is absolutely possible.  The capabilities and resources of the Gov't are immense as well.  The combination of the amount of sources and that these resources would be brought to bear on Sasquatch is what elevates it to laughable IMHO.  And it's just MHO of course, but I feel it is just too much.  I can also say that some of the LEOs they had on the show were questionable at best, and likely full of it.  There were some legitimate LEOs, but they seemed to be relating encounters with the big guy, not men in black.  

I think the subject matter of Sas. Chron. brought out the wackos and those desiring attention, and anyone could call Jevning and claim anything. Unless he saw their creds and KNEW what to look for to ensure authenticity.  All sorts of "IDs" can be purchased on line by anyone.  I personally believe Wil is being snowballed.  It's easy to snowball someone when you're telling them what they want to hear, so it's hard to blame him, but his BS meter should be tuned up a bit.

Again, the capabilities of the Gov't are certainly not in question, neither is the sometimes questionable use of such, but I am not ready to believe it's being done for Bigfoot.  Incompetence and avoidance of negative publicity, I believe anyway, can explain many of the issues people like Paulides have experienced.   As has been said before, IMHO he would be a much better target for the Star Chamber anyway.  I do know there are many things brought up, LE wise, which puzzle and disturb me.  I just think the answer is simpler than an organized effort to keep Bigfoot secret.  I hope I'm correct anyway, because the alternative is uncomfortable :fie:

^^^^^^^ I agree. I think BigFoot muddies the water. I think NPS and local law enforcement were trying to 'CYA' because as I've written, if Garrett is correct that he called 911 and no one showed up until the morning, it's very bad for these public servants, not only regarding their jobs, but also their health benefits and retirement.

@ Chasing Rabbits - Good for you. A remarkable statement and one I completely agree with because its completely plausible.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest diana swampbooger

There is no evidence that I could find

Did not occur or not have occur

Could not have occurred

Confusion

Hoax

Lol, perfect... Gumshoeye!

I was wondering why the 'paper' sounded like a PO'd ex-wife!

LoL, thanks for the comment DS. I  suppose that is the intense reality to Bigfootology that imbues his world with ours huh?

Guest diana swampbooger

My hope is for us humans to get it all figured out 'cause next lifetime I'd like to try out being a booger, G.

Note to self for next lifetime: open franchise for 'one-stop shop beauty/barber/bathing salon for boogers'....lol