Campsite Destroyed

Guest diana swampbooger

I guess you didn't see the 3 videos, Cisco.

And since you didn't see them, it didn't happen.

But maybe you did see the videos but failed to register the approximately gallon + of blood with the flesh & muscle(it was the dark red area under the toilet paper), drag marks of a body, booger foot prints, spent .45 shells & didn't hear the boogers vocalizing in the background. Oh, and it didn't register with you the nervousness of Bob & Travis's voices while they were waiting for the 'authorities' to show up. 

Heck of a made story, don't you think.

The authorities have blocked off the road.

Thanks for your insight Gum and it appears you're arguing the other side of the coin. The basis of your argument is that Bob Garret is telling the truth. However, you have no proof of this, other than what Bob Garrets has said. On the other hand, effort has been made to verify Garrets story and no law enforcement agency has confirmed it. What's more likely; every sheriff's and police department, in the vicinity, is lying or Bob Garret is "adding color" to his story?

So, if you're willing to believe Garret, then anything can be true. However, none of his claims have been substantiated.

You say "read between the lines" and by doing that, we'll somehow see a government conspiracy. However, I say "look at the facts" and you'll find the only thing left, is that Bob Garret can't prove his claims and all efforts to validate them have failed.

As you may recall; Rick Dyer claimed the government had stolen his Bigfoot body. My opinion is that Rick Dyer was hoaxing with the goal of making money. Following your logic of "reading between the lines," Rick Dyer was telling the truth because some unseen hand, created "buzz" that turned popular opinion against him and federal agents from the Bureau of Bigfoot Control (BBC), confiscated the body.

At some point, the facts speak for themselves. If we start accepting everybody's claims as being true; where do we draw the line?

This field has already accumulated plenty of ridicule. Imagine how much worse it would be if we simply accepted everybody's claims at face value...

Let’s not stray into Rick Dwyer let’s stay on point.  We can talk about the price of rice in China but it has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with just plainly being factually correct or incorrect. I have no interest in the matter either way as you say. You know nothing more than what you’ve heard and were derived from that document that we all read, if you do let me know I’m all ears. If you told me you were there as witness and had some proof to substantiate it then it would be a different argument wouldn’t it? I think the argument you make is sensible and raises some interesting and practical thoughts, so let me ask, were you there and did you see what that man claims is so? Now ask me if I was there. No I wasn’t there either we been down that road before.  So, how can you declare what is so and what is not based on that which you claim is evidence and how does that superimpose itself over my opinion and by what authority?  We have vastly different opinions we can laugh and make light of it but we’ll just have to disagree and move on.

Edited by Gumshoeye

OK everyone watch this video quick before someone finds it and takes it down.  It is the full night video of the camp discovery.

Note in the video that Travis points out a large empty whiskey bottle and Bob speculating that they did it to themselves.  The barefoot prints were not measured as to size and Bob does not say he thinks they are from a bf.  He just points out there are prints all over the place and it looks like people were rolling around on the ground.  You will also notice the campers were burning very large logs.  Maybe someone should have checked to see if anyone came into an emergency room in the area with burns. 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=torn+up+campsite%2c+bob+garrett&qpvt=torn+up+campsite%2c+bob+garrett&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=469D658F889A5740B5EB469D658F889A5740B5EB

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

^ Nice post, where there is drama, there usually is NOT Bigfoot!

Guest diana swampbooger

Yup, @3:24 at the top of the big X just when Bob says "da f---" & again @ 20:05.

Here's a link to the next day investigation.

https://youtu.be/Yqn5YR6rsHQ

After watching both the night and day investigations, my take on the evidence is a wild party where they caught their tent on fire and tried to put it out by scattering the fire. There's an obvious lack of any other camping gear; no coolers, no camp chairs, no clothing, just garbage. The footprints were inconclusive and Garrett stated this. If there was blood in the area Garrett didn't spend much time looking at it or discussing it. I really liked the Jack Links jerky package found under the tent!

To me the only mystery is what tore up the woods behind the camp. But most of what I saw broken was rotten trees it appeared. The big X is a question mark.

Maybe something did spook them from the woods and they took off leaving the tent since it was a loss anyway. But, that is just speculation.

• Upvote 1

I couldn't edit the above post, but I might add that any additions or embellishments after the fact by Garrett or whomever are just that and pure speculation.

Sounds like "BF Embellishment Syndrome". But Im only getting the info second hand from you guys...so don't treat my pearls of wisdom as gospel.

Here's a link to the next day investigation.

https://youtu.be/Yqn5YR6rsHQ

After watching both the night and day investigations, my take on the evidence is a wild party where they caught their tent on fire and tried to put it out by scattering the fire. There's an obvious lack of any other camping gear; no coolers, no camp chairs, no clothing, just garbage. The footprints were inconclusive and Garrett stated this. If there was blood in the area Garrett didn't spend much time looking at it or discussing it. I really liked the Jack Links jerky package found under the tent!

To me the only mystery is what tore up the woods behind the camp. But most of what I saw broken was rotten trees it appeared. The big X is a question mark.

Maybe something did spook them from the woods and they took off leaving the tent since it was a loss anyway. But, that is just speculation.

If Occam's Razor is applied, this would be a good guess.  The absence of any sort of vehicle pretty much assures me that: A) no one was there, or B) at least someone left.  There seems no shortage of homeless people living in that forest and there's also plenty of undesirables around, including meth heads and such.  Though partying kids seems a good option as well.

I would also guess the above linked videos are the supposed sanitized version allowed by the MiB.  

If you know of more please feel free to post the link. The link I gave and the one coffee2go posted is all I have seen of the whole incident. I really don't care about all the spin put on to the recorded event after the fact by Bob Garrett or SC. But, I would like to see all that was recorded.

Guest diana swampbooger

So, BTW, you didn't notice the guy in the tree @ 3:24 & 20:05 from the night time video?

Yep.  Looked.  Nothing there.  You should read up on pareidolia.

MIB

Edited by MIB

To be honest... No. Even if there was something I don't think I would be to afraid of it considering the size of those trees at those time stamps. ;-)

I didn't see anything in the trees at either of those times and I did frame by frame.  Can you post a screen shot?  I do hear Travis say "that one was chopped down" right after the 3:24 mark.