Collection Of Voucher Specimens

norseman

Guest Crowlogic

Where did I say anything about having compelling proof?

Sooooo you were just making assumptions for the sake of making assumptions then?

Debating proof with the hippie habbers is like hitting a pinata with a foam noodle.

In the end your just really really tired with no candy to eat.

Those of us still stuck here in a place called reality have our work cut out for us. We need proof......... so either help push the apple cart or get out of the way. Those of you serious researchers pinning your hopes on passive DNA techniques? I wish you the best of luck and I mean that.

Guest OntarioSquatch

The pinata of habituators is an empty one to begin with...

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Sooooo you were just making assumptions for the sake of making assumptions then?

You don't seem to understand what an assumption is. 

Nothing that Sasfooty said indicated she was making an "assumption". Sasfooty does not make assumptions. Your presumption that she does, however, shows that you do. 

• Upvote 1

as·sump·tion

əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/

noun

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

synonyms: supposition, presumption, belief, expectation, conjecture, speculation, surmise, guess, premise, hypothesis; More

Very true.

But the same goes for what you THINK you wounded and left for dead...........

If you think Sasfooty is correct in her assumptions? Have at em.

^^^ Wrong buckwheat! I didn't hit it (thankfully) rather it was the "sniper boy" from Anadarko.

My opinions are derived from FTF encounter(s) as well as conversations with ~14 other individuals with similar experiences, including those having observed the subject through a rifle scope for extended periods of time, something which you are completely ignorant thereof.

• Upvote 1

Without proof? I'm afraid your no higher on the dung heap than anyone else.........

You have cool stories nothing more. You might as well be the Jane Goodall of Gnomes!

Also and most important? You were a member of a hunting party. You took a shot and missed your hunting partner took a shot and wounded it? Hunter code of ethics says your just as responsible as he is to track it down and dispatch it! Instead you both left it to suffer and die because you got scared.......

Any other hunters reading this? Wasn't that the moral course of action.

This is why I have you on ignore, everything that comes out of your mouth is hypocrisy.

Just because your a bad hunter doesn't make me one!!! And it doesn't matter if I'm hunting deer who are familiar to me or wilder beast who are not.

• Upvote 1

Without proof? I'm afraid your no higher on the dung heap than anyone else.........

You have cool stories nothing more. You might as well be the Jane Goodall of Gnomes!

I think his stories are no different from the others that would have you thinking you are going to kill a Non-human ape. I also think most people who shoot one tend to wind up with just a story anyways. I've seen a number of people though, make the mistake of thinking that their story is better than the rest. Still, I see a majority of FTF encounters leaving a distinct impression of humanity.

I hope that if you do get one, it's appearance and subsequent analysis doesn't leave you with something that you can't use to prove a new species with and the horrific sickening feeling that you've done something terribly wrong that would come with that.

• Upvote 1

I wonder what will happen if the great hunter actually manages to shoot & wound one.

He tracks it down to "mercifully dispatch it", & finds that he has shot a hairy being with a human face that can speak to him.

Complications happen.....

• Upvote 2

Also and most important? You were a member of a hunting party. You took a shot and missed your hunting partner took a shot and wounded it? Hunter code of ethics says your just as responsible as he is to track it down and dispatch it! Instead you both left it to suffer and die because you got scared.......

Any other hunters reading this? Wasn't that the moral course of action.

This is why I have you on ignore, everything that comes out of your mouth is hypocrisy.

Just because your a bad hunter doesn't make me one!!! And it doesn't matter if I'm hunting deer who are familiar to me or wilder beast who are not.

Are you a politician? Talk about spin, fabrication from whole cloth and obfuscation...

I did go in the bush to track it down however, the hunt organizer (Lansdale) ordered us out to wait for daylight.

He (Lansdale) also had us come back down for a second trip to locate the body.

That's all been well documented in the written text of this event in multiple venues.

You either have a reading comprehension issue or are being deliberately dishonest. 

That, the latter, is hypocrisy.

If you cannot handle the fatal flaws contained in your M.O,. do not attack those that continue to point them out.

Guest OntarioSquatch

People don't understand how important it is that someone obtains proof or perhaps they do and just don't care, but unless they can find a way to establish the species without obtaining a specimen, their argument that people shouldn't try to obtain one as proof is of no value. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch