Why Would Denialist Waste Their Time On This Or Any Other Bf Website?

MNskeptic

And, as bigfoot skepticism proves....when you don't use it at all.

My challenge stands.  Bring a scientist in front of me who thinks this isn't real and I'll show him the garbageman could do as well.  No taker has lasted two minutes yet.  In fact, this bet stands undefeated:  you will make four fatal mistakes in the first 30 seconds of whatever you say.

Know what your answer will be to that?

Why you're on Ignore.

Edited by DWA

What  makes you think I care?  There is a huge difference between observation and caring.  I sometimes watch the Superbowl but I don't care who wins.  I'll watch a NASCAR race but I don't care who wins.  

That has to be the least convincing answer yet from you. You care alright. That's why you are here day after day trying to convince people there is no such thing as bigfoot.

Edited by Neanderfoot

Guest Crowlogic

That has to be the least convincing answer yet from you. You care alright. That's why you are here day after day trying to convince people there is no such thing as bigfoot.

My mistake I should have used Professional Wrestling instead of NASCAR.  

Does your font grow bigger and change colors when you get angry DWA? Are you like the Font Hulk?

Don't be silly, roguefooter. If he was the Font Hulk his text would grow bigger and turn green, not red!

Edited by Bonehead74

What  makes you think I care?  There is a huge difference between observation and caring.  I sometimes watch the Superbowl but I don't care who wins.  I'll watch a NASCAR race but I don't care who wins.

Do you get onto NASCAR chat forums and talk smack about certain cars, restrictor plates, tire widths, or diss the whole sport and proclaim the NHRA is better?

Your comparing apples to oranges, I could care less either way, but you know way way way too much about the subject of Sasquatch for it to just be a hohum sporting event on TV to watch because there is nothing else on.

You act much more like a die hard NASCAR fan that got angry over a rule change or a driver suspension and now your trying to convince us why we are all stupid for watching it.

Don't be silly, roguefooter. If he was the Font Hulk his text would grow bigger and turn green, not red!

Well maybe he's the evil Font Hulk that turns red?

And, as bigfoot skepticism proves....when you don't use it at all.

My challenge stands.  Bring a scientist in front of me who thinks this isn't real and I'll show him the garbageman could do as well.  No taker has lasted two minutes yet.  In fact, this bet stands undefeated:  you will make four fatal mistakes in the first 30 seconds of whatever you say.

Know what your answer will be to that?

Why you're on Ignore.

I always am amazed when I hear some scientist that claims their pet theory is absolute

The very antithesis of the scientific method

Do you get onto NASCAR chat forums and talk smack about certain cars, restrictor plates, tire widths, or diss the whole sport and proclaim the NHRA is better?

Your comparing apples to oranges, I could care less either way, but you know way way way too much about the subject of Sasquatch for it to just be a hohum sporting event on TV to watch because there is nothing else on.

You act much more like a die hard NASCAR fan that got angry over a rule change or a driver suspension and now your trying to convince us why we are all stupid for watching it.

Plussed for being the funniest thing I have read this morning, and 100% spot on. We now have a denialist denying that he/she is even all that interested in bigfoot, despite posting here every day.

I always am amazed when I hear some scientist that claims their pet theory is absolute

The very antithesis of the scientific method

As I like to say:  science is about *bets.*  What I state in my last post is a *bet* that has been a surefire winner so far.

When I hear the following things from mainstreamers I wanna holler:

1) No fossil record (which is likely wrong) ...so no bigfoot.

2) None shot yet (wrong) ...so no bigfoot.

3) None hit by vehicle yet (wrong) ...so no bigfoot.

4) [Put your thing that hasn't happened YET here] ...so no bigfoot.

Science has long shown that it never matters, against the evidence, what hasn't happened YET.

I think rogue is cute when *he's* angry (why I do the font thing.  This is bigfoot skepticism:  when they could be amassing evidence they're red-face ranting about font).

But when one's position is intellectually bankrupt, um, what evidence?  I think bankrupt people have a much greater anger tendency than the wealthy.  It's illustrated everywhere, but particularly here.

+1 Spot on! The time investment alone equals interest in the subject. If he/they didn't care, he/they would likely disappear from this site.

Edited by beerhunter

"I don't care" + 1,700 posts = possible insanity marker.  Or, more likely, just plain lie.

I am endlessly fascinated by this and consider it a cutting edge of scientific endeavor.  Ergo:  8,330 posts.  If you have one-quarter that many and are a bigfoot skeptic:  I'd get a software scan.

I am endlessly fascinated by this and consider it a cutting edge of scientific endeavor. Ergo: 8,330 posts.

Let's be real, though. About 8000 of those are simply variations of the same post.

• Upvote 2

Picture Jeff Foxworthy saying, " If you spend hour after hour, responding day after day on a Bigfoot forum, You might be an un-caring Bigfoot Denialist!" Now that's logic!

:no: