Sasquatch Ontario Kaput!

Guest SoFla

Let me get this straight.  You think a claim of seeing one is better than a dead one.  A dead one that can be examined and seen to not be fake, but a real flesh and blood creature?  You also think that scientists concoct fake bodies using taxidermy to show proof of evolution?

Not exactly my point but to surmise I think who to trust and what do we trust since there are living evidences of fraud, hoax and misinformation in all sectors. Here we have a member of this forum who is in with the Sas according to his personal testimony who most say is the equivalent to rock solid , I have heard many members says over time that if KB is interacting with a SSQ then KB is interacting with a SSQ...So yes I would think a live one would be the most convincing...pretty hard (not impossible perhaps) to hoax a living being...so if he were to somehow lure it out to be interacted with , would this seal the deal for everyone? maybe or maybe not. 

As to the taxidermy (and other fallacies, hoaxes or lies) comment I dont think it...I have seen the evidence...which I can provide unless you would prefer to do your own research. No thats not to say all evidence collected used to support the theory is fallacy...Im saying much of it is, has and its documented so. This is the same with SSQ ...certainly much of it is hoax , misinformation or lies...but not all of it...but enough of it evidently to warrant discarding the entire phenomenon for some evidently.

Edited by ThePhaige

Thanks for the generous offer, but it was miraculously returned & I'm back to plussing again.

I plussed your post!!! 

Cheers!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the generous offer, but it was miraculously returned & I'm back to plussing again.

No, you had used your allowed quotes for a 24 hour period. Your points return to their allowable limit after 24 hours. There was nothing miraculous about it.

Oops! They're miraculously taken away again!

Sorry Sunflower. I was going to plus you. It would be nice if they added up when we don't use any for awhile.

• Upvote 2

A Squatch told me to plus Sunflower's post for you Sass.

I think you only get one a day unless you are a premium member.

Thank you, Rockape! You are very generous. Could you spare more if I need them?

OH!! Squatch told me to ask how you happened to not know about KB.

Thank you, Rockape! You are very generous. Could you spare more if I need them?

OH!! Squatch told me to ask how you happened to not know about KB.

Sure, let me know who you want to plus, but remember, I can't plus myself, though I doubt that was going to happen anyway.

I don't know about kbhunter's involvement in this since I haven't kept up with any of the SO stuff. Darn squatches didn't clue me in on that.

He was brought up because of these (links below)  claims and the ones that he has not mentioned speifically on this forum. but in his book.

I wondered how these are any less unreasonable, embelishing or hoaxing ,(worthy of nobody) or outlandish in their claims as

the object of this thread and the others (including myself) eluded to by some posters in this thread and threads like it.

I wondered in his case also if perhaps the idea that he has writen a book has somehow tainted his credibility as has been said of others trying to get their story out...

I would like to know what some of the people who come out so strong against Mike Patterson and other have to say about these claims.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/307-my-journal-of-encounters-in-ga/page-11#entry905578

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/307-my-journal-of-encounters-in-ga/page-11#entry905658

Edited by ThePhaige
  • Upvote 1

I saw that RA!!!

I thought it was probably a dead cow & didn't want to hurt your feelings, so I didn't say anything. ^_^

Nice red circle though.

• Upvote 1

He was brought up because of these (links below)  claims and the ones that he has not mentioned speifically on this forum. but in his book.

I wondered how these are any less unreasonable, embelishing or hoaxing ,(worthy of nobody) or outlandish in their claims as

the object of this thread and the others (including myself) eluded to by some posters in this thread and threads like it.

I wondered in his case also if perhaps the idea that he has writen a book has somehow tainted his credibility as has been said of others trying to get their story out...

I would like to know what some of the people who come out so strong against Mike Patterson and other have to say about these claims.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/307-my-journal-of-encounters-in-ga/page-11#entry905578

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/307-my-journal-of-encounters-in-ga/page-11#entry905658

OK, thanks Phaige. Being someone who isn't sold on the idea BF even exists, I generally stay away from the paranormal aspects and concentrate on physical evidence. If BF does exist, I don't see it as anything but a flesh and blood creature. I do however give credence to ultra-sound, and I can see that as an explanation of what some perceive as a paranormal encounter. I'll allow that much. I generally think the paranormal stuff is a load of hooey though.

I saw that RA!!!

I thought it was probably a dead cow & didn't want to hurt your feelings, so I didn't say anything. ^_^

Nice red circle though.

I was a bit hurt you didn't say anything. I would have probably even appreciated a dead cow remark.

I'm a professional red circle maker, so thanks.