Sasquatch Ontario Kaput!

Guest SoFla

Yes, but it says this:

This channel has no content.

Huh?  Where are you seeing this?  The videos are playable.....

• Upvote 1

Blobsquatches and silly noises period!

Please send your opinion to Cornell?  Maybe you are more educated in sound analysis than those who actually do this for a living?  Or better yet, record your own and send it to Cornell and then they can identify your pathetic attempt at recreating the sounds???

• Upvote 1

At the risk of sounding like a total noob ll still ask the question. Is this the group Todd Standing was linked to? Or am I thinking something else. 

Got it. I have a hard time keeping all the different groups straight and whose with who. Its like the Whose on base of the Sasquatch world. 

Only in your humble opinion.................

Not just mine....

Do you really trust 100% of his evidence? 

Guest Crowlogic

That episode posted here embodies about everything that's wrong bigfootism.  It was embarrassingly ridiculous!  Goodbye Sasquatch Ontario I'm glad to see you depart!

Guest OntarioSquatch

People will believe anything if they really want to. There's also the issue of hoaxers supporting other hoaxers. It's interesting how stuff like this becomes so popular. 

There is also the issue of jealousy........  Hoaxing does not make any sense when I can easily get my butt to the woods and have an encounter.  It could be a photo, a sound, an interaction, etc.  Too bad there are some that would rather sling mud than do some work.

:girlmad:

• Upvote 3

^Yeah, just go to the woods and have an encounter. Plus a hundred and one excuses of why said easy encounters couldn't be documented.

Well, gotta go play tic-tac-toe with Bigfoot. Be back..

^Yeah, just go to the woods and have an encounter. Plus a hundred and one excuses of why said easy encounters couldn't be documented.

Well, gotta go play tic-tac-toe with Bigfoot. Be back..

Love to go into the woods and have a real unmistakable encounter. Had some weird moments in the woods but not unmistakable. Just don't want to have an encounter alone and not unarmed. Call me crazy but I do not put my whole paycheck into the "harry and the Henderson" camp if you catch my meaning. 

After reading the latest thread on the Paranormal page here, Sasquatch Ontario is starting to sound pretty darn tame to me.

t

• Upvote 1