Sasquatch Ontario Kaput!

Guest SoFla

.Scientific discovery of Bigfoot should have been a piece of cake if his claims were accurate.

He sounds as if he is of the opinion they are interdimensional. If that was accurate, it would explain why any other opinion of what BF is , can't be proven. He describes circumstances of the drawings turning up and single tracks in snow, not connected to a trackway and doesn't offer how he thinks these things happen, but still thinks it's them.

• Upvote 1

The guy isn't creditable, IMO. Zero, zilch, nada... nothing but claims.

If I had the goods on Bigfoot I'd document, record, and present. I'd be an instant millionaire, and I'd enjoy the benefits of doing so. It's only the most pertinent scientific discovery of the 21st century...

Maybe they are inter-demntinal, but I need to see proof. I don't trust Mike, Bob, Earl or anyone else. I need to see the goods, so to speak - I'm not one to believe every claim that comes down the pike. Proof trumps a claim any time, any where.

Surely you're not hitching your cart to this horse, are you, Southernyahoo?

BFF Patron

I think some of them (Sasquatch) are simply interdemented perhaps and they intend on doing same to us, j/k.  

The guy isn't creditable, IMO. Zero, zilch, nada... nothing but claims.

If I had the goods on Bigfoot I'd document, record, and present. I'd be an instant millionaire, and I'd enjoy the benefits of doing so. It's only the most pertinent scientific discovery of the 21st century...

Maybe they are inter-demntinal, but I need to see proof. I don't trust Mike, Bob, Earl or anyone else. I need to see the goods, so to speak - I'm not one to believe every claim that comes down the pike. Proof trumps a claim any time, any where.

Surely you're not hitching your cart to this horse, are you, Southernyahoo?

My cart is mostly hitched to what I see and hear happen in the field, but I also watch history repeat itself with those who claim to get closer and more frequent interactions with BF. They all start out much like you would, documenting, sharing recording their observations. Then things take turn. Things happen that don't sit well with others, and no explanation other than "hoaxing" is good enough.

Eventually, most of the people who have an active location wind up with precious few sightings, tracks that never end with a bigfoot standing in the last one of a trackway, objects tossed to stimulate you, and some bizzare sounds that include the speechlike utterances.

SO is no different than Bipto in terms of evidence brought to the table if you think about it.

I would hope that bigfoot is not supernatural in anyway, but if they were, hunting them would be foolish, and that's the rabbit hole that could completely consume you.

I have a life to live outside of this phenomenon, so I tread carefully forward.

• Upvote 2

I cannot see gravity but I know it exists.....

Every few months or so there are announcements....new species, new planet or stars, new diseases, new cures for those diseases and others.  I put no limits on me or anyone else who feels like the possibilities are endless. 

I did not see who growled at me and my niece in Tennessee but I know it was not more than three feet away from us.  And that was the very closest I've been to something bigger and badder than me and immediately got my respect.  There have been very fantastic reports from time to time and even words being spoken.  Those words and sounds came from a set of lungs so powerful that my rib cage vibrated.  That Is not imagination, that people, is an experience.  I and hubby were wide awake in the middle of the afternoon and the sound traveled from a creek and tree area up to and over us.  We FELT it. 

Now, nobody here or anywhere is going to tell us that what we experienced was an hallucination.  The funny thing is, we accepted it and went on, we know there are things that are completely unexplainable. 

I have a problem with those that think there ARE limits.  Humans are naturally curious so what's the problem???

I can't be wounded nor can I be silenced at this point. 

If Mike had one or two videos or recordings, maybe...........but he and others like him, Scott Carpenter, Timbergiant, and a few others are trying to make contact.   We want to know more.....

And those that stand in my and their way need to move over and get the he!! out of our way.

And being a millionaire never enters our mind....we just want to know.

• Upvote 4

Plussed, Sunflower!

The ones that are planning to be millionaires from their BF proof should look around at others that have already tried.

Roger Patterson recorded, documented & presented & look where it got him.

Guest diana swampbooger

Yup, I'm gonna keep an open mind regarding reports like Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario & Dr J @ Team Squatchin as I stand to learn more, possibly learn more about myself.

Hearing about boogers being killers like humans? Nothing new to learn there.

Guest Crowlogic

The game has gotten more clever.  So we once had videos/film with no sound then we got videos with potential sound, now we've got sound alone.  So tell me why don't we have a video with sound of one of them actually making those sounds?  Nobody will get rich and they know it.  But some will get some extra $$$$ from subscriptions to youtube and internet sites.  I'll bet I can buy genuine Ontario bigfoot vocalizations.  Follow the money is the best way to follow the business of bigfot research.

And those that stand in my and their way need to move over and get the he!! out of our way.

Umm, sorry, but that ain't happening.

• Upvote 3

I have heard words being spoken, well, more of a ''mmmmmm-hhmmmmm with inflection, (Like Mammy in Gone with the Wind) that I was sent from a habber, and I was the one who pointed it out, and she still doesn't hear it when she listens to it, nore did any of her BF buddies hear it. there may have been something else also on that one. Maybe Sas heard it also.

There are a few ''decent'' cell phone cam videos out there, but even they are few and far between.  Footsters don't show themselves in the open very much.

Also, there are more than likely Videos out there that are exceptional. I've heard the Oky Indian Res night footage is the best video of a 12 footer. But if only 1/1000 BF reports gets reported, how many videos get reported? 1/1000? so there are lots of police vids that get deleted, lots of personal vids that don't get published. Even if its 1/50, thats about another 1000 videos we never see. Maybe thats a bit high,

Edited by Wag

My cart is mostly hitched to what I see and hear happen in the field, but I also watch history repeat itself with those who claim to get closer and more frequent interactions with BF. They all start out much like you would, documenting, sharing recording their observations. Then things take turn. Things happen that don't sit well with others, and no explanation other than "hoaxing" is good enough.

Eventually, most of the people who have an active location wind up with precious few sightings, tracks that never end with a bigfoot standing in the last one of a trackway, objects tossed to stimulate you, and some bizzare sounds that include the speechlike utterances.

SO is no different than Bipto in terms of evidence brought to the table if you think about it.

I would hope that bigfoot is not supernatural in anyway, but if they were, hunting them would be foolish, and that's the rabbit hole that could completely consume you.

I have a life to live outside of this phenomenon, so I tread carefully forward.

I tread lightly, too. Nobody wants to become labeled as a nut, or even worse.

Hoaxing isn't always what I conclude, but it's entirely possible in many circumstances. I prefer to think that many of the "habituators" actually start out with a degree of tangible circumstances, like sounds, prints, etc., but end up having to spice things up. Why? Because the fanciful sounds better than the mundane. So you get accounts of tic-tac-toe playing creatures, or beasts that use their roar to shatter lake ice. Heck, these possibly extraterrestrial creatures have even been reported to mind speak with a human, telling them to look out at a pine cone on top of a car. Really? Why would any intellectually gifted alien use mind speak to alert someone to a symbol meant to convey a message when it could us its superior mind speak abilities to do just that?

Yet more reminders to tread lightly.

I concede this point to you, my friend.

I cannot see gravity but I know it exists.....

Right, right... However - There is testable analysis that can be performed on gravity, but not so much with a grand claim.

Every few months or so there are announcements....new species, new planet or stars, new diseases, new cures for those diseases and others.  I put no limits on me or anyone else who feels like the possibilities are endless. 

Yes, the possibilities are indeed endless, but the probabilities are not so rosy. We're not comparing the discovery of a new species of amphibian with the claim that the creature is a portal-jumping, space traveling alien that likes to leave fake prints on cars for kicks, are we?

I put no limits on the ability of others to embellish what might be occurring around them, nor do I place limitations on the fact that one endless possibility that must be considered is that it's all a load of huey.

That's the problem with science in general - Too many opinions and "feelings" guiding their efforts. Never a single apology when it's found that science was wrong, only that it's "evolved." Feelings aside, there's no place for untested hyperbole in science.  

I did not see who growled at me and my niece in Tennessee but I know it was not more than three feet away from us.  And that was the very closest I've been to something bigger and badder than me and immediately got my respect.  There have been very fantastic reports from time to time and even words being spoken.  Those words and sounds came from a set of lungs so powerful that my rib cage vibrated.  That Is not imagination, that people, is an experience.  I and hubby were wide awake in the middle of the afternoon and the sound traveled from a creek and tree area up to and over us.  We FELT it. 

Now, nobody here or anywhere is going to tell us that what we experienced was an hallucination.  The funny thing is, we accepted it and went on, we know there are things that are completely unexplainable. 

While I may not believe your claims, I've never said that they were untrue. Admittedly, I wasn't there. However, when you weigh certain claims you have to do so using what's reasonable, or what you yourself consider reasonable, as a comparative guide. Your account isn't as outlandish as some of SO's claims, so I'm not lumping you into that barrel.

I've never stated that I believe you, or anyone else, was hallucinating. Let's get that out and settled before I receive the customary "Meanie Head" label. Thanks for your cooperation.

I have a problem with those that think there ARE limits.  Humans are naturally curious so what's the problem???

I'm naturally curious, too. I take issue that gravity places certain limits on me, so I'll never know what it's like to float effortlessly to the moon and back. While I'm naturally curious as to why, I have to accept the limitations placed on me, no matter the nature or level of curiosity present.

I can't be wounded nor can I be silenced at this point. 

Dramatic, much?

If Mike had one or two videos or recordings, maybe...........but he and others like him, Scott Carpenter, Timbergiant, and a few others are trying to make contact.   We want to know more.....

So, we need to sit silently and take it all hook, line, and sinker? Not likely...

And being a millionaire never enters our mind....we just want to know.

A Nobel Prize is a worthy accolade. Many scientists receive those for good, solid scientific efforts. It probably never enters their mind, either. The same for the cash award that comes with it.

Plussed, Sunflower!

The ones that are planning to be millionaires from their BF proof should look around at others that have already tried.

Roger Patterson recorded, documented & presented & look where it got him.

That's the problem - Evidence has been presented, but proof appears to be non-existent. Nobody's going to be a millionaire presenting bear DNA for testing, claiming "Angel DNA" is present from testing of samples, or from taking a video shot of an inconclusive blob (the PGF excluded).

Unsubstantiated claims aren't even evidence, IMO.

• Upvote 2

Anyone holding out for anything of substance from any of the 'reseachers' mentioned above (Bipto aside) have my sincerest condolences.

Why do Habituators align with 'researchers' of ill-repute? They clearly deserve better.

Anyone holding out for anything of substance from any of the 'reseachers' mentioned above (Bipto aside) have my sincerest condolences.

Why do Habituators align with 'researchers' of ill-repute? They clearly deserve better.

Yes, But who? No one knows nothing more about these creatures then anyone one else that does not have knowledge on using a computer. That is all it takes now days to look things up on the internet and fake it. This is why some keep it so tight lip about what these creatures can do.

Sure I have been hoaxed and just once but a few times . I just laughed at it since this was not the behavior of what these creatures do in their natural environment. You get use to things that they do, things that only you understand when you are around them. Whether they are mind tricks or what ever, you have a sense that they some how know you personally.

If the person is not well known in this field then what ever he or they have learned means nothing. If the almighty power to be say that it is an ape well then that's what it has to be. If they say that it is a wood ape then that's what it is.  After knowing and seeing samples of DNA coming back as human it is contaminated they say. But they say that it is still an ape even if they say that they will look at this with an open mind .

Oh Yea ! I am starting to see the curse that these creatures give after you have seen them and when you try to do a good deed. The curse is that you get laughed at and sent to the mental ward for reporting something that is not with our perception. A perception that these creatures are apes and not humans. They are not aliens or we would not be seeing them in a forest or we be seeing them by their space ship all the time. No these creatures are us in some primal stage of our evolution. 

Mark - I have noticed the habber's choices as well but it seems to end badly each and every time. It doesn't seem to matter how well regarded the researchers are nor does it seem dependent on any other particular aspect of the situation. Every habituation scenario has ended badly.

Just curious, what's your opinion on a reasonable timetable with regards to extracting definitive results from a NAWAC type scenario?