A Few Words Concerning Bigfoot At The Half Century Mark

Guest Crowlogic

Crow define Bigfootism for us. It seems to get thrown around often as if it is a derogatory term for people interested in investigating the sasquatch subject.

BFF Patron

Bigfootism,  bigfootery,  etc are all derogatory terms aimed at proponents.    Someone could do a Masters thesis on the motivations skeptics have to come to a Forum dedicated to BF, spend the time they do trying to convince proponents they are wrong,  and when that does not work attack individuals with derogatory terms and personal attacks.     The whole thing is quite remarkable to me and I cannot begin to understand it.    

Negative I am not out to save anyone from anything.  Exactly what am I saving you from? 

What you perceive to be the fools errand.

Somewhere between Bigfootism and Bigfootery is BigFooT

Which hasn't happened in half a century.

Bigfootism is a loosely used term most often used in street vernacular among the Bigfoot/ Sasquatch community to define broad ideologies.

Bigfootism,  bigfootery,  etc are all derogatory terms aimed at proponents.    Someone could do a Masters thesis on the motivations skeptics have to come to a Forum dedicated to BF, spend the time they do trying to convince proponents they are wrong,  and when that does not work attack individuals with derogatory terms and personal attacks.     The whole thing is quite remarkable to me and I cannot begin to understand it.    

You should be able to understand it, because you do it yourself.

Let me refresh your memory:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/51455-show-your-best-evidence-if-you-please/?p=911911

You jumped to conclusions, made false derogatory hoaxer claims, then tried to convince the mods that what I was doing was wrong. DWA joined in and claimed it as being "malicious", even though none of it was true.

What's remarkable is the hypocrisy with you guys.

Bigfootism is a loosely used term most often used in street vernacular among the Bigfoot/ Sasquatch community to define broad ideologies.

Never heard that term used before except by skeptics as if it is a bad thing  hmm...

Re: "squatch" hair = " matches no known primate " and " unknown primate hair" are very different statements.

Gotta keep your eye on the ball...... or you will get confused and start believing all sorts of crazy things.

The Coy farm had garbage bags full of poop and hair that matched "no known primate."

^^^

What I am wondering about is the coy (carp) fish farm and garbage bags of poop and hair?  

IMO, the commercial aspect ("mining the miners") of all things bigfoot related is the proximate cause for the current state of frustration among the members of the community. Couple that with the endemic scuffle to the top of the heap by the (self-proclaimed) movers & shakers and it is no wonder many are in a state of dismay.

If you really want to get on track, go out into the field and have your own personal FTF encounter. Then, decide which path is right for yourself.

Crowlogic....As Casey used to say, you can look it up.

Green Monkeys have a wide variety of vocalizations, some of which have been documented to equate to "eagle" (as opposed to other kinds of predators that have their own specialized alarm call). Some go so far as to call this a language, and in my view it does rise to that level.

So, if an individual green wants the food to himself, and sounds a false "eagle" alarm, which they have been observed doing, and which sends the competition scurrying for cover, he has to put together a fairly complex chain of thought. He obviously needs to know the agreed signal for "eagle" (that alone is fairly complex), understand there is no eagle but do it anyway, and  twig that he will get more food if he sends his buddies off on a wild goose chase.  There is learning here, and also an understanding of the motivation of other individuals along with a deliberate effort to mislead others for personal gain.

Janice Carter-"Coy" - 50 Years of Bigfoot 

^^^

What I am wondering about is the coy (carp) fish farm and garbage bags of poop and hair?  

Ahhh yes, Janice Carter … Goes to show how easy it is to misunderstand without accompanying explanations.  Thanks Martin. LOL