Bigfoot: Does It Exist? Or Not?

Bonehead74

But, there have been no reported sightings of unicorns.

It just means they're more cunning and stealthy than Bigfoot.

Guest 67Mopar

But, there have been no reported sightings of unicorns.

It just means they're more cunning and stealthy than Bigfoot.

LMAO! 

They sometimes move in closer to human habitation during hunting season.  My friends in Missouri tell me that they expect them to take up residence in the neighboring woods each year because the woods are posted against hunting.  As they cycle into this area throughout the year, the deer, squirrels, and chipmunks relocate or lay low.

Why do people refer to them as "Bigfoot"? The size of their feet are in perfect proportion with the rest of the body. Why not, "Smallhead" or "No-Neck"?

Edited by Bodhi

Guest 67Mopar

Even when I consider my possible encounter, the PG film, ThinkerThunker's excellent video forensics, stories from relatives, and all of the great research that's been done... I'm going to have to call BS on BF! I'm sorry, but one piece of footage from 1967 just isn't proof. Without a live specimen for study, the animal does not exist.

Hats-off to anyone who can make a buck off spinning tall-tales of giant apes! I suggest doing something more productive, but hey, that's just me. 

Edited by 67Mopar

Even when I consider my possible encounter, the PG film, ThinkerThunker's excellent video forensics, stories from relatives, and all of the great research that's been done... I'm going to have to call BS on BF! I'm sorry, but one piece of footage from 1967 just isn't proof. Without a live specimen for study, the animal does not exist.

Hats-off to anyone who can make a buck off spinning tall-tales of giant apes! I suggest doing something more productive, but hey, that's just me.

Your just now coming to this conclusion?

And yes, there are people out there doing something more productive.

“It’s not that scientists are out there looking for it and can’t find it, scientists are looking the other way.†– Dr. John Bindernagel, Ph.D, Wildlife Biologist.

Mope?  Gonna have to start paying more attention, way it is.

Edited by DWA

Guest 67Mopar

Your just now coming to this conclusion?

And yes, there are people out there doing something more productive.

Sarcasm much?

Guest 67Mopar

i was thinking the same thing.....

With 6,408 BF Forums posts, who could disagree? For someone who doesn't believe the creature exists, you sure do spend a lot of time here. 

Edited by 67Mopar

With 6,408 BF Forums posts, who could disagree? For someone who doesn't believe the creature exists, you sure do spend a lot of time here.

Surely you can't be serious...

Guest 67Mopar

Surely you can't be serious...

Yes, I am. He agreed with my comment on my doubting their existence. Does that not indicate he feels the same way? 

While on the subject... If these animals exist, why has no one captured a single picture via game cam? There must be thousands of cameras of out there, yet not a single pic? How about home surveillance? Footprints up the butt, but not a single shot of Sasquatch. Oh well... 

Edited by 67Mopar