Bigfoot: Does It Exist? Or Not?

Bonehead74

Guest 67Mopar

What I saw through the window looked nothing like a Sasquatch. It was totally hairless, large round eyes, teeth, and was very short. It only came up to the the bottom window pane. 

I would turn around, and them peek around the wall to view the kitchen window. What I would saw was the most grotesque looking face, that I can't describe it with accuracy. The eyes were very large, it had a large mouth, teeth, and would be grinning at me. It was the most f'd up thing ever!

Did it look like this?

5574.gif

Edited by Rockape
  • Upvote 1

I swore off this thread pages ago, and I have no brief for Mopar's case to submit with y'all, but I do want to interject this little tidbit.

When I was a kid, there was a salesman for Pittsburg Glass who handled the glass account at the local hardware store. One of his tricks he liked to demonstrate for us kids is he could take a glass cutter in one hand, a pane of glass with the other and score an almost perfect (it seemed) circle with one smooth stroke. He'd then pop the center piece of glass out. It was pretty astounding. (The hardware store owner confessed he had ruined hundreds of dollars worth of glass trying to duplicate it, but never could).

So, as I said, I can't vouch for what Mopar's story has to do with BF, if anything, but the part about the glass is certainly possible, based on my experience.

Absolutely which would point to a creepy prowler and not a cryptid animal......

His story is more like something from a horror film.

.dmaker is so blatant about it, he makes it obvious that BF Forums is more interested in money than truth.

I have to ask, how does Dmaker do that? Does this mean Dmaker is a hooker?

Guest 67Mopar

.dmaker is so blatant about it, he makes it obvious that BF Forums is more interested in money than truth.

I don't know, but you have a hot diarrhea-shot coming your way... LOL!

You're not helping your case.

Hmmm... What case are you referring to?

The case he is imposing upon you, that you are a deranged person he has arrived upon the BFF to set free.  He wants you to join him, click your heels three times, and stop paying attention to what all those crazy fools call 'evidence' because we all know science has proven everything.

No problem.  Check in with me whenever you need clarification on dmaker.

You're replying to a banned poster. Just a little detail you missed. Calls into question attention to detail whilst reading all those sighting reports.

I don't know, but you have a hot diarrhea-shot coming your way... LOL!

Lol, indeed.

67Mopar we hardly knew ye!

You're replying to a banned poster. Just a little detail you missed. Calls into question attention to detail whilst reading all those sighting reports.

Somebody always fails to get the message.  This time, that would be, um, you.

I reply to *everyone* when I post here.  Now, example made:  [ignore]

Edited by DWA