Is The Forest Service Holding Back Bigfoot Proof?

georgerm

Guest Crowlogic

One final question if you don't mind: If you clearly saw a Bigfoot crossing a forest road on your way to doing whatever it is that you do for the regulatory governmental agency, would you tell any supervisor about it?

If you saw a bigfoot cross the road in front of you you would then be a knower.  Knowers don't have the need to tell anybody anything because they have become knowers.  Once you know you know....know what I mean?

BFF Patron

Government employees probably have a culture that does not encourage talking about BF for the same sort of reasons they would not chat casually about believing in ghosts, fairies or in this day and age God at work. For all you know your boss is an atheist. When I was nuclear certified in the Air Force I would never have discussed any of that sort of topics with someone I did not know very well, which I defined as anyone outside my immediate family. To do so would have jeopardized your security clearance. Right now airline pilots, and FAA controllers are under a self imposed gag order with respect to UFO's. If you see any you keep it to yourself and do not report it. To do so, gets you a trip to a company or FAA designated psychiatrist. Since UFOs officially do not exist as far as the government (sound familiar?), reporting one means you are seeing things. Pilots will coordinate unknown visual traffic reports (UFO) with .controllers but when asked by the FAA if they want to report a UFO, most will not. What is common about both of these? A Government that thinks it knows best what you should know and that even extends into the employees of the same government.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Why subject yourself to the scrutiny?  Look at how much flack witnesses take from skeptics on even this forum, which supposedly promotes the free discussion of bigfoot.  It's much worse if you are in a position of responsibility in the military, law enforcement, or aviation.  Someone will get it in the back of their mind that you may be a little kooky and it will eventually come back to haunt you.  The pragmatic answer is to leave well enough alone.

Things to be thankful for in the new year: People with the intelligence, patience, and forbearance of a Branco, a SWWASP, and a JDL. 

And thanks, Georgerm, for your open mind and your good heart. 

Thanks, you guys!!!!!!

Anyone recall this video about Honobia bigfoot and the special from a local TV station? They interviewed a retired USFS worker and he says they know about bigfoot, have tried to study it, and acknowledge that their "rut" season is in the Fall like many other animals:

Anyone recall this video about Honobia bigfoot and the special from a local TV station? They interviewed a retired USFS worker and he says they know about bigfoot, have tried to study it, and acknowledge that their "rut" season is in the Fall like many other animals:

Well...... Yes, I recall it. Have used Mr. Branson's prime statement as part of my signature line for a while.  :biggrin: There are a LOT of "Mr. Bransons" now retired from the NFS in OK, AR, MS and AL that will now tell you the exact same thing if you respectfully ask them privately about the critters. Not just NFS retirees either; LEO's are fed up with  the muzzles they've had to wear. If asked they will tell you in a heartbeat the critters exist. 

A good friend of mine who is a LEO in AL really KNOWS. If a know-nothing skeptic tries to get his goat; he makes them an offer to self educate themselves. They are welcome to spend the night in his deer stand without using a light while in it. No takers yet.

(He and his Dad's very recent and very odd experience on the deer lease will be the last "case" in the book which I just finished. The Kindle version should be released in a few more days. The paperback will be out in a week or so.)

• Upvote 2

Go Branco. Will Amazon have the book?

A BLM office employee in Oregon, that I will mention if needed, leaked some bigfoot information to me. One of their biologist has a map showing his rare bigfoot sightings.

I spoke with a timber cruiser in our area that has walked the woods for years and years and he's never seen a bigfoot. It's hit and miss.

My theory is the big timber lobby has the forest service muzzled in regards to bigfoot. If so, then the forest service would have to have official reports that are hidden away. It would be neat if someone that knows the Freedom of Information Act could dig up some of these reports.

• Upvote 1

My theory is the big timber lobby has the forest service muzzled in regards to bigfoot. If so, then the forest service would have to have official reports that are hidden away. It would be neat if someone that knows the Freedom of Information Act could dig up some of these reports.

Again I ask: Would the Forest Service instruct new employees on their secret agenda?

Once accepted, would new employees swear an oath to never divulge what they know?

If a FS employee developed an emotional attachment to the benefit of the bigfoot creature, would he/she not feel compelled to break the secret?

Do any of you see just how much this is all necessary conjecture? In other words: special pleading.

C'mon, there can not be any grand illusion necessary for this to occur. Some concerned employee would have busted the myth necessary for this conjecture. Sorry 'bout that, Chief.

• Upvote 2

^^^^^^

None of that is necessary......

The government entity simply denies the charges and slanders the whistle blower. The public accepts the person as crazy, ignores whats being said by them and moves on with their lives. If the whistle blower somehow has gained proof on their side? Then they go bye bye.

The truth could be living out in the open, but not accepted as thus.

Not saying this explains Bigfoot, but there are plenty of examples of the above scenario being played for real by our government.

If the majority of the public is not receptive to bigfoot information disclosed by former government emplyees, then no action is necessary. 

Well...... Yes, I recall it. Have used Mr. Branson's prime statement as part of my signature line for a while.  :biggrin: There are a LOT of "Mr. Bransons" now retired from the NFS in OK, AR, MS and AL that will now tell you the exact same thing if you respectfully ask them privately about the critters. Not just NFS retirees either; LEO's are fed up with  the muzzles they've had to wear. If asked they will tell you in a heartbeat the critters exist. 

A good friend of mine who is a LEO in AL really KNOWS. If a know-nothing skeptic tries to get his goat; he makes them an offer to self educate themselves. They are welcome to spend the night in his deer stand without using a light while in it. No takers yet.

(He and his Dad's very recent and very odd experience on the deer lease will be the last "case" in the book which I just finished. The Kindle version should be released in a few more days. The paperback will be out in a week or so.)

What about someone with a FLIR or a night vision camera? This could then vindicate him.............seems like a win/win situation. 

Surely there must be someone out there that will take up this challenge.................. I don't mean to be disrespectful but to be frank there are a lot of people out there who "know" and few as yet that have offered up any kind of evidence, that's not to say your friend couldn't of course.

Norseman answered the question very well, so I will leave it at that.

Again I ask: Would the Forest Service instruct new employees on their secret agenda?

Guest mariner

HI Branco,

What is the name of the book and who is the publisher (need details please).

Thanks

I was talking with a fellow who's has been hunting in the NF for over 35 years and when I told him I had seen cougar on 2 separate occasion, he was incredulous and see bit miffed. In fact, I almost ran over one in my truck late on afternoon. He wasn't ready to hear about the big guy, he couldn't digest there are big cats around.

Just because you have been in the woods all your life and never seen something doesn't mean that the something isn't there.