Is The Forest Service Holding Back Bigfoot Proof?

georgerm

Linda Newton-Perry is a known hoaxer and has zero credibility where bigfoot is concerned. Sorry.

Correct.  Very, very, painfully correct.  

I'm very familiar with Sru Lake.  It was "Squaw Lake" back in my day .. renamed for Political Correctness.   Once I connected the two names, I investigated L-N-P's claims in person, boots on the ground.   Not one claim she made could be verified nor were any of the necessary indicators of a cover-up present.   Bald faced lies.  

MIB

Norseman, the spotted owl appears to have been brought on by the greenies and Clinton as you stated. My limited knowledge tells me it was a political war in Washington and big timber, workers, and many forest service employees lost out.  The greenies and Clinton won out. Now big timber has fewer and fewer logs to buy from the feds. Private loggers depend on the Forest Service and BLM to sell them logs since private land was clear cut drastically in the 70's.

In my opinion, the forest service is still very pro timber cutting.

Our economy in Coos Bay depended on loggers, timber mills, and massive transportation systems. It's getting worse and worse.  Many storefronts are empty and jobs for all the workers are absent. Our country lost out on tax revenues yet prevented massive clear cutting. The greenies did slow down mountains from being logged bare.

Now my guess is big lumber has its lobby working hard on the politicians that pressure forest service supervisors. Much of the forest service is still pro logging imho. Could the feds be holding the bigfoot card with one stored away?  This tightly held knowledge coud hold big lumber hostage. The feds keep the greenies in the dark and alls well.

Private timber companies are using massive steel gates to close off their private roads. Guess what this does? Keeps greenies from getting to BLM and Forest Service land.............................. hmmmmmm  Can the feds close their land off too? 

Hello Bonehead. Please PM me so we can avoid slander in the written form, libel. .......  ouch.

Using critical thinking and expert research helps when dealing with someone of questionable character. It's harder to find the truth but worth it if the truth is there.

Edited by georgerm
  • Upvote 1

Whether the government has a body or not, or know of bigfoot's existence isn't the right question. They wouldn't want another spotted owl debacle. Since the spotted owl was forced on the USFS through litigation and lobbying it is the environmentalists that don't have the evidence, proof or desire needed to push protection through the court system like they did with the spotted owl.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_spotted_owl

"The USFWS previously reviewed the status of the northern spotted owl in 1982, 1987 and 1989 but found it did not warrant listing as either threatened or endangered. Logging in national forests containing the northern spotted owl was stopped by court order in 1991.[3]"

Hello Bonehead. Please PM me so we can avoid slander in the written form, libel. ....... ouch.

It's not slander/libel if it's demonstrably true. Rather than keep it on the down-low via PM, I prefer to keep it public to warn our fellow BFF members, both new and old.

http://squatchdetective.weebly.com/hall-of-shame---bigfoot-ballyhoo--linda-newton-perry.html

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/blog/bigfoot/new-bigfoot-photos-or-a-bunch-of-ballyhoo/

https://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/the-hoax-fest-begins/

ETA links.

Edited by Bonehead74

I'll take your word for it.  Thanks for the tip Bonehead.

That big knife that you have makes one not want to argue! 

Edited by georgerm

BFF Patron

I am not a lawyer (everyone can breath a sigh of relief) but "It's not slander/libel if it's demonstrably true" is slightly misleading. The problem being that determination has to happen in court. Than means lawyers and cost out of pocket even if you have not been found to slander or been held liable in court. If L-N-P has deeper pockets and figures she has a more to loose, then she could either go that route or threaten it. Neither one are a good thing to happen.

Private timber companies are using massive steel gates to close off their private roads. Guess what this does? Keeps greenies from getting to BLM and Forest Service land.............................. hmmmmmm  Can the feds close their land off too? 

The answer is yes they can and they do. Whether it's legal or not is a question that is currently being addressed in SE Oregon right now. ;)

Anyone familiar with FS Rd 83 south of Mt St Helens knows that it is gated for about 6 months of the year. FS Rd 25 east of the mountain is also closed and locked. I suppose their main reason or excuse is for public safety. Since we are all for that, we as a whole allow it to happen. The more we allow for the sake of 'public safety', the more they are going to take. They probably have lots of other reasons too, be it monetary (they can't afford to do the required maintenance), environmental or some other reason. They can and do lock up public lands in various ways.

In that respect I agree with Norse. If their goal is to limit public access and they have the BF trump card, why haven't they used it?

I am not a lawyer (everyone can breath a sigh of relief) but "It's not slander/libel if it's demonstrably true" is slightly misleading. The problem being that determination has to happen in court. Than means lawyers and cost out of pocket even if you have not been found to slander or been held liable in court. If L-N-P has deeper pockets and figures she has a more to loose, then she could either go that route or threaten it. Neither one are a good thing to happen.

mrtlol.gif°

That being said, I'll bow out here so we don't detail this thread any longer. As a proponent of bigfoot's existence, I'd just like to warn everyone (on both sides of the debate) not to hitch your wagon to anyone unvetted just because you like what they are saying.

Edited by Bonehead74

You know control cutting of timber is good for nature. It helps with new growth and does a lot for the deer and I would think elk. Maybe there really nothing the National Forest Service can do about these creatures.  Works better to stay silent about them then to make ruckus, just look at the chaos that happens here on this forum. Living proof of maybe why the Forest Service would keep it to them selves and maybe even hide the evidence. They would not know how to control the chaos or maybe even fear of people may have. IMO

But you can sure see what this creature does on this board and that's with out one not even on a slab.  So do you think if they know the truth that they would be doing us a disservice by denying their existence? No, it be a great service to hide them from us all as long as they know them well.

The simple fact is that plenty of forest service employees want to keep their jobs, so they do not speak up when they themselves have a sighting, nor when sightings are brought to them, likewise the DNR will right them off as misidentification, it is too simple to dismiss the topic, it just is not that prevalent of a thing to worry about or draw attention to, wait a second what about all those missing persons? Oh yah what missing persons, we do not keep records of those either, what's the point? Cant we all just play stupid and pretend none of this stuff is really happening, and certainly do not put two and two together, that is really not a good idea, might cost somebody a nice government pension. You know what I get it, but somebody has to speak up and take a stand, especially in terms of tracking missing person data within our national parks, that should not be a question, it should be meticulously maintained so law enforcement can decipher any pattern, cold cases are being solved all the time and even convictions being made long after a crime is committed, the keeping of missing persons records is simply a basic right we expect from a federal agency within it's jurisdictions.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

So again, a major contention of many here and those with belief in the big guy is their government locks down rumors, reports, actual encounters up to and including physical evidence (close encounters of the third kind).

Noted.

Edit to add: Government efforts seem to be working. I find the conspiracy quite silly.

Edited by Incorrigible1

I know you won't accept this logic because it is predicated on something you doubt, but here it is from my personal experience:

They exist.  I've encountered them.

Since they exist, the government must have encountered them.  The government simply can't be that incompetent.

How, then, does one explain the government stance on their existence?

One does not equal the other.

I believe you've seen something outside common experience.

I don't believe in a complicated mess of an ongoing conspiracy contrived to what? Allow for your experience. One portion of your equation does not necessarily lead to the conclusion. There are ulterior conclusions.

• Upvote 2

This is not as much of a conspiracy as it is complacency, and the basic need for acceptance. If my superior regularly laughs off anything pertaining to Sasquatch, why would I report anything personal or from another source to them. If I do and nothing is even done, I look foolish and weaken my position within the organization. So I play along with the vibe, that is the conspiracy, simply to be respected and not thought crazy. I know that some FS individuals have come forward, and that takes some fortitude.

Coffee20Go, how is that Minnesota winter, of course you have cougars, Wisconsin is tagging them and tracking them. I wish both your Vikings and my Packers luck today, we are both going to need it, perhaps we will have a re-match down the road, until then stay warm...it is pushing zero here today along the cheddar curtain.

Guest Crowlogic

Without conspiracies a huge segment of the bigfoot pop culture foundation collapses.  However consider that in China the government acknowledges  such a beast and they are no further along than the Russians or the US or anywhere else.  Time to put away those mean old conspiracies and own up that the government couldn't care less, real science couldn't care less and nobody is hiding the monkey.