So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

Technically word salad is a type of speech that schizophrenics sometimes exhibit as gibberish random words.  It has in more recent times become a pop culture description to the often voluminous use of words employed as rational for a given argument to shore up it's weakness.  

^ ^^ Word salad folks. All of the slicing and dicing of the word salad does not result in the successful conclusion to the issue at hand

You know how I know you don't know what word salad is?

Exhibit A: Read any of our resident self-appointed scientist's postings.

• Upvote 1

Technically word salad is a type of speech that schizophrenics sometimes exhibit as gibberish random words.  It has in more recent times become a pop culture description to the often voluminous use of words employed as rational for a given argument to shore up it's weakness.  

You give lots of good examples, actually.

Exhibit A: Read any of our resident self-appointed scientist's postings.

You know, with nothing that would induce a well-read thinking person to understand your point, you're just coming off as butthurt.  But you know that.  You're also showing an inability to come to grips with facts logic and information.  You might not so much know that.  

Edited by DWA

Pass the blu-cheese dressing, please.

All over ^^^that sentence.  My pleasure.

Come ON, man.  CONTRIBUTE.

So boiled down to brass tacks.....are we saying that science never rules anything out?

Science may set something aside, *for now.*  And science always has waypoints ("the nine planets," before another one was found and people started going:  Pluto.  Hmmmmm...)  The "total number of shark species," before a megamouth turned up.)

But what if the set aside thing suddenly crops up?  What if there *is* a unicorn?

The point is:  science doesn't say "there is no such thing as..."  Science always says:  here's what is.  That we know of.  

The very reason this board exists is the inappropriate tendency of scientists to rule out things that the evidence says should not be.

Edited by DWA

Thank You Crow

I can assure you that what I wrote ,that it was not my intent in no way. What I wrote is from what I have experience and is from the heart and in no way to mis- lead no one. If anything it is to bring out what needs to be said that is true about these creatures. We can not discount this aspect of these creature since it is a part of them that we do not understand about them. Maybe it is a deep fear that we have of the unknown, that  not being able to understand what we cannot understand. At least I keep going back to it since it has left me with no understanding or explanation. So if it has done this to myself , what has it done to others who are dealing with the same problem? Are Habbers dealing with this as well? and how are they dealing with it themselves? I am like you and I am in total wonder of what they are dealing with? what is it that shuts them down?

For myself it was for their safety, but this is not true. They do not need our need to be safe, They have done real good on their own. So when I hear people say that we need to find ways to keep them safe, well those are just red flags. Lies, they do not need it nor will they need it. When I hear people say that we need to save land for them , well again that is not true. They live with out borders, so land for them is not a problem. When they say that they need to have food, again that is not true. They have a endless supply of food and if they do not , they will find it. So I enjoy your skeptical view on this subject, and it helps me to keep a skeptical view as well. But my moral value's discludes me from being skeptical like you, including the woo,(paranormal side) of these creatures. I cannot back off from this and have to proceed with it. I am sorry CrowLogic for going against your logic as well as mine.

Science may set something aside, *for now.*  And science always has waypoints ("the nine planets," before another one was found and people started going:  Pluto.  Hmmmmm...)  The "total number of shark species," before a megamouth turned up.)

But what if the set aside thing suddenly crops up?  What if there *is* a unicorn?

The point is:  science doesn't say "there is no such thing as..."  Science always says:  here's what is.  That we know of.  

The very reason this board exists is the inappropriate tendency of scientists to rule out things that the evidence says should not be.

Ape men are proven in the fossil record, we know they existed. Short ones, tall ones, etc. The question this board is trying to solve is if a particular north American species of that family still exists today. Or ever existed at all. But we have plenty of evidence of would be cousins....

I think in science especially biology we can rule out certain mythical creatures, such as a three headed fire breathing dragon. Pixies, trolls who live under bridges, etc. No proof=doesnt exist.

We are not talking about sub atomic particles here, its a very large ape man roaming about. All we need is proof, and science WILL except it. There is fossil precedent.

One eyed one horned flying purple people eater? Not so much.

Well, there are many things that, if they exist, ...I'm from Missouri.

But I don't run around going "no such thing as."  I might peer out from under a lowered hat brim, and just say:  Um, show me.

There is only one solution and thats a body from some where and it does not matter where. This is the solution but not one has done it yet or has even been close or maybe even chicken out. My guess that they were scared to do so since they have alot to loose.The other thing that I keep coming up with is that their human or part human, but thats is not what I saw. That might be Human in DNA but does that make some one a killer for trying to learn a living species that every one says does not exist.

I see Hammer reaching out for help and people have offered her/him help, But she still carrys fear. Is this what we are suppose to do the rest of our lives, and carry this fear with us. 

See DWA I do see where you coming from and do see the BIG PICTURE and the evidence points to some thing being real and this would with out me even seeing one. Hifler, I do not know Keating and have no idea why he would lie so this makes no sense. But he is only one of many and I am sure that there could be more who have lied, but there are just as many who are telling the truth. I think the first place I talked about my sighting was on this forum back in 2000, so thats a way back. I wish I knew why us humans lie, but I can not deal with that.

Hammer: This is some thing that needs to be dealt with on your own and in your own way. You do not need to prove to no one what you have going on your land. What you are doing to your self is adding stress that is not needed. The proof will come in time so all you have to do is enjoy what they are doing. Evry time I am with my son I learn some thing new from them. I speak open only so that others may learn. You have a good life so learn to enjoy it , maybe these creatures miss your camp fires. Maybe they like the music and the people and the goodness that is around. I do know that they do knock to let myself and my son know where they are at, or they will hoot. But I am looking for agressive behavior ones, this is what I am now interested in.

Why in some places we have very mellow ones and in others we have these very agressive ones.This is a ? I am interested with and in now looking for. My area only.

Hammer

I listen to alot of music too, it helps with my ailments. Some times gets me through the day. Music stimulates the brain. :)

Hey Shadow,

Why would you want to experience, or find, or learn about aggressive bigfoots.  I believe I have experienced that, and it's not fun.  Remember how I said that I wanted to sell our house for 14 days?  Seriously, sell the dream.

I believe now, that when my brother-in-law screeched / called it twice, and the screech / roar / howl that came back so massively, we may have made it angry.  Maybe that called it in closer.  I'm still trying to figure it out, but I caught the rath of that action.  That's what I believe looking back on it now after a few years to think about it and see how it calmed down.  What happened in 2013 scared the crap out of me.  Everything is cool now, it wasn't then.  

Then there was the Salt Fork experience on GIbson Path on Bigfoot Ridge.

Don't wish for aggressive behavior.  Yeah, it sends your heard pounding at the time, but it's not cool when it happens to you.  I barely felt safe in my own house.  I still believe that they threw rocks, and slapped the house, and pushed over trees, and had major knocks.  If you go back on the forums to October 2013, you will see that I had to gear up to take our garbage out.  There was what may have been a juvenile playing games, or an alpha telling us not to screw with him after brother-in-law's fierce call.  Maybe some of it was my fever, and trees of this age, break. But no, it was making its presence known, even in the safe space of our bedroom. That's not fun.       Something hit the second floor of our bedroom on two sides, on two different occasions.  I can't even tell you how it got into my head.  There was no safe space except for when we went to our WIlloughby house in Cleveland.  Then I would have to come back home.  Walk into the house saying to myself and them, "you can't get me, I'm not sitting out tonight," and then have something hit our bedroom.   

We don't throw out howls anymore.  That is forbidden.  We don't do knocks.

Trying to get a grip, I wen to Bigfoot Adventure Weekends in June 2014, just to see if the bigfoots were there too.  I remember the moment I finally decided to go.  I was mowing the lawn.  I felt like fate shifted at that moment and I had a feeling of dread that something would happen.  Well, to make a long story short, with another person I met there, we had, for me, a horrifying experience.  I thought I could be killed.  We were surrounded.  My friend saw it in the night vision.  We heard it.  My survival instinct kicked in and I turned on my headlamp much to the dismay of my partner.  I texted BFRO friends at the campsite, and they rescued me.  

I started a thread hear about why anyone wants to go looking for that.  Yeah, got my answer IN SPADES.  

Again, it's all calm now, just saying what I have experienced and Shadow, you don't want that.  Don't mess with them.  They'll mess with you back worse.  

Why would you want to experience, or find, or learn about aggressive bigfoots.

Cause I have, I am still alive when i should be dead. This is why I am interested  in why they are the way they are. Who knows, the same creatures that you are dealing with might have been the ones I have dealt with before. We never know or how can we know if no one opens up. Yes, I agree with you that they are scary and that you should give them respect. They do have a way of getting into your head though or at least that is the way they seem. Strange to even say this but it's true, why not say it. If some one does not believe they can try it out them selves, Right !.

It is good that it has calm down Hammer, I hope you enjoy the summer with them. We have to learn around them some times, like having permissions. I can finally hunt in a area where the deer a great, with out being messed with. You know like tree being tossed, them being around watching keeping the game away. Where they can **** you off. Yes, pure excitement and really lets you know how alive you feel. Maybe you can venture out to them , during the day and see what happens . If you do not feel safe go with a fire arm, they do not care.  They by now know you pretty well, it might even freak them out if you do.

https://youtu.be/3Ez7vi-kQdM

Hey Shadow.   I'm in the city tonight.  In the LAND.  Cavs lost :(

For the record, I don't fear them now.  They don't come close like 2013, except for a few notable times.  

It's usually chill and boring at our place.  

The knock I heard the other night, didn't record well because the heater vent kicked on at the same time.  It made me re-think putting the recorder out further.  I used to march out there to put the recorder out, but now I want to stay low key, and keep it close to the house where I am.  That was the advice I got.  If the recorder was out further, I would have been able to get a better knock.

Finding that fine line in-between, I think is the key.  

It's all a guessing game.  

The Grateful Dead just started playing, "All along the watchtower."    We're all along the watchtower.  

Feeling it, doing the right thing, learning, some is luck, some is intuition.  When I just relax and be, that's when it happens.