So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

But of course he doesn't even think the best evidence - which essentially proves the animal real to anyone acquainted with scientific method - is even evidence!

HOW.WOO.IS.THAT.

Never said that- YOU did. I've used the word IF when it comes to existence though I am a proponent; but then so have you. Sooooo- strawman argument. You do that a lot.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Guest DWA

No I didn't.  I have been saying all over this board what the best evidence is; that it is in hand; and that science has essentially proven the animal.

Just waitin' for gang to catch up, 'sall.

Guest Crowlogic

So we've about exhausted the habbers contribution to solving the bigfoot issue which seems to be as vaporous as bigfoot itself.  The habbers are intent on keeping their magical special dispensation among  themselves and with good reason.  Vapor is not easily examined without special equipment.  Special equipment like that is the province of science so once again it falls back into the lap of science.  A lap that has proven itself unerring in it's wisdom to stay off of that particular radar.

So at the end of the day it's up to you bigfoot researchers.  With all of your infighting and  backbiting the truth rests in your hands.  But so does the glory.  Glory is clearly not what interests the habbers, pie and marbles might interest them to amuse the clan though.  So ladies and gents the task before you is long and difficult and the wayside is littered with the failures of the legions that have come before.  Be bold, be brave, be bigfooters! 

Vapor is not easily examined without special equipment.

What a pan of water and heat, which is all it takes to get vapor. Not that hard at all Crow which is the same with these creatures if you go about it right. But you are right it does lead to argument and that is a head ache that no one needs. Habbers have enough problems, trying to run their farms and that's if they are on a farm. So they do not need the problems of forums like these where they are already dealing with creatures that they them selves are trying to understand. Do you see what I did here with the key words being " them trying to understand ".

If we do not understand then how are they suppose to understand what we do not understand. If we do not believe then how are they to believe what we do not believe. There is no structure of acceptance and with this, there is no structure of belief. So why should they come out with what they know about the creatures if we just mock those who do come out with full disclosure. This does make good sense does it not? So their only recourse is to not say nothing and keep what they know to them selves. I some times wish that I have kept things to my self, but as it stands I did not. It was my bad to come open with my encounters. In my mind I thought that people would be excited about the encounters. Instead through out the years I have seen how people have fought tooth and nails to suppress the information. Information that is vital to discovery to a new species, that may change how history is written. But again this is science who may be doing the suppression.

Like every one says, that the day a body is brought in for the purpose for science it shall be suppress and even confiscated. So this also will be debated and argued and nothing will be said. What needs to be said needs to be said now and what needs to be done needs to be done now. It is not a game, it is real life happening as we speak and write.    

BFF Patron

So Crow starts this thread supposedly to discuss habbers failures to help science then concludes there is nothing there to discuss and it is all vaporous just like the existence of BF.     Of course several proponents take the bait and begin arguing over woo issues as we tend to do.      Crow keeps stirring the pot hoping to promote more dissent.   The pot does not need a lot of stirring when proponents discuss woo.   Meanwhile back at the ranch few of us even know habbers or know what we are talking about when we discuss them.     But Crow again succeeds in spreading discord in the forum.    

• Upvote 4

So Crow starts this thread supposedly to discuss habbers failures to help science then concludes there is nothing there to discuss and it is all vaporous just like the existence of BF.     Of course several proponents take the bait and begin arguing over woo issues as we tend to do.      Crow keeps stirring the pot hoping to promote more dissent.   The pot does not need a lot of stirring when proponents discuss woo.   Meanwhile back at the ranch few of us even know habbers or know what we are talking about when we discuss them.     But Crow again succeeds in spreading discord in the forum.    

Yes, But why the discourse and the division? What is happening should be in the open, but in a way that will not disclose information. You seem to be on key and thats good, cause you are a team player. I am telling you eye's in the sky is the thing, but to hunt an aggressive one  well that would just be awsome. SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT, that name you have is long but because you are a pilot I call sign you (hawkeye) our eyes in the sky.

You know that Crow just want answers and wants the truth,  DWA all it takes that one good report of an agressive creature, it be a challenge. I tell ya I am just sittin back waiting ,biting time. Spending time with my family and enjoying life.  Music been my friend lately though, no need to prove nothing already have done it Crow. I have proved it to myself and that is all that it counts.Crow, Just remember that i am one of those great whites that will be swimming the waters now.  Also to other forum members sorry for being  C*c*y ( I  sIappolligize ) :)

Guest Crowlogic

^^Well now I started this thread on March 4 2016.  We're 60+ days and 17 forum pages into it and the canoe is rowing around in circles.  Correct me if I'm wrong but not a single habber offered anything of substance.  Not a single "now that you mention it maybe we should enlist Drs. Jeff and John and give them a tour of our spread.  We're preparing a pictorial for them along with our introduction."  Of course this isn't the way Woods & Wildmen is played.  It's played with each knower/researcher being a keeper of the truth, the special knowledge onto themselves.  The way it works is a mutual wink and nod to one another where nobody really has to present or explain themselves and everyone is lord of ttheir own forest.  There was a similar common tactic back in other times and idioms where people would claim extraordinary things and experiences.  When asked to expound upon them the usual response was a hushed "oh no we don't talk about it and a quick withdrawl or change of subject"  But initially they would talk about it enough to let you know they were having it.  Invariably the claims were vapor.  

I was pretty clear that it's up to the rank and file bigfooters to bring the thing to conclusion.  It's demonstrated here that the habbers are not going to be of any help.  So if that's stirring the pot great now you've got one less contingent to extend a hand to.  They sure aren't extending themselves to you are they?

But initially they would talk about it enough to let you know they were having it.  Invariably the claims were vapor.

But the claims did not go up in vapor , if anything they some how been re-enforced by others. That's what you would call vapor lock, and it seems like you are stuck there now.

Not a single "now that you mention it maybe we should enlist Drs. Jeff and John and give them a tour of our spread.

What spread would that be Crow? that would be the need to enlist the two Dr.'s? why would it be our spread?

I was pretty clear that it's up to the rank and file bigfooters to bring the thing to conclusion.  It's demonstrated here that the habbers are not going to be of any help.  So if that's stirring the pot great now you've got one less contingent to extend a hand to.  They sure aren't extending themselves to you are they?

To whom do they need to extend a hand too anyhow any way? I know what I have  and where I am going with out a road map and so do others who have encountered these creatures. The thing is I am just not going to fade away. I personally believe that you are asking great questions that deserve answering whether they feel they can weather the storm is up to them. I know that I can since I have good knowledge of my own encounters, with hope Twist can have his own encounters as well when the time is right. But you cannot blame them for not speaking, yes there are a lot of pages on this thread as well as some 8000 some views. so there is interest in what is being written on this thread. 

So did you cause a stir, I would say yes. So mission accomplish, you have succeeded what you needed. But you still need more answers, Right ! . Just not from me. I am ok with this. Since you deserve the answers, You probably need these answers from others who just do not want to get involve. You have been tolerable and this is not the norm for this forum on the way that it use to be back in the old days. Where there was no woo or what ever that means which I believe means the paranormal side of these creatures.

The one subject that everyone dreads and does not want to go down, but is a part of these creatures behavior. So there I placed it in the open, Like Sasfooty says we are not mind readers and not all these creatures can read minds. Nor can some of us read theirs but yet it happens. How it happens there is no explanation for it, so it becomes mute. How can anyone explain this, that is read a persons mind, it sounds crazy. But it is the one proof that helps with hoaxing, and how can it be disprove if it happens to anyone of us. This is the deep end of the rabbit hole that no one wants to travel or even speak of, it is a barrier that needs to be broken. Either people have the wabo's to do so or just stay out of the woods. Very simple solution, cause sooner or later you are going to run into the so call woo. You either are going to accept it, or loose sight of this creature all together. 

Crowlogic

Maybe you can help with this, this how bad it can get with these guys. To a point that I almost think like them, again I am being very open with this.My questiong is are they habituating me to be primative.

Example:

My daughters house was just broken into last friday, so I secured it the best I could. But then this sudden thought came across my mind. I was turkey hunting with my son just yesterday. When I came across some bones that had an arrow through it in the joint. I just did not have my camera with me ,to take a picture of. But here is the primative part of this fact. The bones I found, well I wanted to grab that part of the bone with the braod head in it and posted on the fence where the person had jumped over. So that he can get the massege, this is not me. Not one bit of me, yet I wanted to go back to this level. It is what I have observed happen to me. It shakes you to the core.

Guest Crowlogic

But initially they would talk about it enough to let you know they were having it.  Invariably the claims were vapor.

But the claims did not go up in vapor , if anything they some how been re-enforced by others. That's what you would call vapor lock, and it seems like you are stuck there now.

Not a single "now that you mention it maybe we should enlist Drs. Jeff and John and give them a tour of our spread.

What spread would that be Crow? that would be the need to enlist the two Dr.'s? why would it be our spread?

Claims are anecdotal evidence.  This is about hard evidence not lyric evidence.  Lyric evidence is talk and talk is cheap.

What spread you ask?  Any spread where habbers are communing with the big feet of course.   The two Dr's one or the other and yes perhaps invite both there aren't exactly a hoard of PHD's interested in bigfoot so you're pretty much limited in that department to those two.  

Now then about said spread did you miss the part that no habbers have come forward to exhibit their elaborate claims?  Do you think possibly habbers never have anything to support their extravagant claims because they've have nothing in the first place?  Yessir I don't have to show my clan to the world they are special and I'm special because I have gained the  trust of these beings.  To that I say  Yessir then please keep your clan to yourself and not play carrot and stick with the bigfoot community.  Which is exactly what anyone that makes extravagant claims without backup or openness is doing.  Bottom line here.  No habber is ever going to call Meldrum because no habber has the goods.

Crow

Do you really think that these Habbers really want too, when they them selves are trying to get clarity of what is going on. Lets say that the Dr.'s do get on board with them, what clarity will they bring? You saw what they did in the episode where they were in Canada , having rocks thrown at them hiding in a cabin. They were out there to find what they were looking for and instead they hid, when those rocks thrown could have been meant for them to get out of the cabin. Right ! Then who knows what kind a of action they would of had then.

Some of these Habbers have just learned to live with them rather then stir the pot. I believe if I had a family living out in the boon docks and had these creatures around I would learn to live with them as well. This is what you are not understanding, they live there 24 hours a day. These Dr.'s get to go home and in a way I am getting to understand this as well. They never allow one to have guns on your person and I am ok with that , it is their property so I respect that.  But to have Dr.'s poking around is stirring the pot for them and I am guessing that this is a big no no.

So can you blame them for what they are doing by not answering the call? So if they have the goods, what can we do, nothing . We cannot force them to give up the goods on them. This is their decision and not ours but theirs. You do not need Habbers to pursue this creature when you can do it your self. There is so much habitat that they live in that they will find you. Crazy Right ! But yes, this how they are and it is what is in your intensions that counts. I do not know who you are nor do I care, but I do feel like we have met. Strange , Right ! 

I do know that you are really searching for answers even though you hide , by mocking the proponents and the Habbers. You are very diligent in your pursuit, sooner or later you are going to get close. It will change you like it has most of us , some of us like this change. But some of us does not , and it scares us or at least myself it has. I really hope you find what you are looking for which is the truth. It is not easy facing it or even accepting it, but does the witness have a choice?  

Guest Crowlogic

Nobody can force anybody to do anything but anyone can be called out by anyone else for being the purveyors of fairy tales.   There are many more reasons not to take habbers seriously than there are to take them seriously.

BFF Patron

First of all there are only one or two people on this forum that I would even put in the habber camp.     And those only loosely and I don't believe they even claim to be habbers.       Like I said we are all talking about something that most of us know little about and what we do know is what little the people involved want to give to us.      There are other forums where habbers are more common.      Perhaps the extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof mantra associated with this forum scares them off or they do not feel comfortable here?.  But people here are making claims about what habbers are saying that I am not reading here on this forum.    That begs the question of who is making things up?   Habbers or those that claim to know about them?     Just wondering.   

• Upvote 4

Yes, But why the discourse and the division? What is happening should be in the open, but in a way that will not disclose information. You seem to be on key and thats good, cause you are a team player. I am telling you eye's in the sky is the thing, but to hunt an aggressive one  well that would just be awsome. SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT, that name you have is long but because you are a pilot I call sign you (hawkeye) our eyes in the sky.

You know that Crow just want answers and wants the truth,  DWA all it takes that one good report of an agressive creature, it be a challenge. I tell ya I am just sittin back waiting ,biting time. Spending time with my family and enjoying life.  Music been my friend lately though, no need to prove nothing already have done it Crow. I have proved it to myself and that is all that it counts.Crow, Just remember that i am one of those great whites that will be swimming the waters now.  Also to other forum members sorry for being  C*c*y ( I  sIappolligize ) :)

SB, IMO what CL wants falls in the "misery loves company" category and is searching for others to share his angst and commiserate with on the his/their state of the state of bigfootery.

The best cure is a personal encounter and until that transpires, CL will forever wander in the wilderness of disbelief and swim in the sea of discord followed by a hike up mount scorn.

There are simply things that (presently) have no scientific explanation and (today) it's just as bitter of a pill to swallow as it was (then) for those adamantly swearing the earth was flat.

Edited by Yuchi1