So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

...Perhaps the extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof mantra associated with this forum scares them off or they do not feel comfortable here?...

But that's just it. By now I don't consider habituator's claims to be extraordinary. Therefore the proof won't be extraordinary either. No different than any other evidence of footprints, scat, DNA, photos, or videos. Dime a dozen at this point. Hardly anything I would lend the word "extraordinary" to. Habituators therefore are not the do all to end all when it comes to Sasquatch. They are not, and never will be, the solution.

Nobody can force anybody to do anything but anyone can be called out by anyone else for being the purveyors of fairy tales.   There are many more reasons not to take habbers seriously than there are to take them seriously.

Crow

No, we cannot force anyone except for them to give it up at their own free will. But yes I do agree with you on that we could call out anyone as being purveyors of fairy tales. Sure why not call them out, the problem with this is that they will put them selves on ignore and we will not hear from them. But does this make them a liar or that they are pulling a lie over the ones who know? Maybe, but how well do the ones in the know really know these creatures to make this determination. With as much information that is out on the internet it is getting more difficult to make a determination.

There are people lying just to gain info and knowledge on how to kill one of these creatures. There are people out hoaxing the people who do have knowledge to determine where they stand. How do I know this, cause it has been done on me, on a few occasions. Anyone can place foot prints so that they can be easily found, or have a feather placed in such a place knowing that that person is going to be checking on that spot only because that person can be predictable. But what about the un-predictable that cannot be explained. How does one solve those, which is some thing Habbers might have a problem with in my opinion.

I have posted pictures , sounds and everything else only to be turned down, So how do you think a Habber is going to feel. There thoughts are not the same as mine nor are they like the rest of ours. Yet they owe us nothing and I am ok with this. I just do not need them since I am on my own with out them. Like I have said there is no simple solution except one, which is going on your own quest. Going this route there can be no way of doubt, you are either going to have the real deal encounter or have a solid hoax done on you. Like I have said , I have had hoaxes done on myself but have learned to discern them since they are so obvious. Habbers I am sure are on the same level as I am and might even have more experience then myself. Knowledge that should be kept silent, so that hoaxing cannot be used. 

In my view there probably is no such thing as bf and if there is, it would no doubt be a natural creature trying to make a natural living.  The habers and woos are either delusional, hoaxers or attention seekers.  Probably a little bit of each.  The disturbing thing about all of this to me is that grown people actually believe their craziness. 

t.

Edited by chelefoot
2c
  • Upvote 1

It's gotta be unnerving to say the least! Running' s not really a viable option unless they are purposely directing you in one direction..but to what end? I'd think the 911 books would flash though the mind at some point or another...is that when you start singing to them while sporting your best dance moves?

Loved your post guy!  Sorry I didn't see it before.  I'm flighty on these forums now and just drop in an out.  Sometimes I feel like I tell too much, then regret it, back off, hide, and come back around again at some point.  I was re-tracing my posts briefly, and saw your post.  Laughing!  Yes!  That's how it is!  What else can you do but dance.  I went through the dark part of being scared, without knowing anything.  It's not fun.  I stopped dancing and singing by the campfire.  

The process of finding my voice and step, has been a process. I'm 50% of the way back to where I was before May 14, 2013.  Three years that I have been thinking about it.  I think I understand what's going on here.  They're just living, we're just living.   The difference between 1999 when we moved here and 2013, is that I know they are here now.  I will never be able to go back.  The challenge is how to deal with it and move forward, stay here, and find a place for it in your life, while searching for some normalcy.  It's the  new normal.  That's what it is, and I'm staying.  It's too beautiful here.  OK, so I share it with people, (as Bob Gimlin calls them), that have a very interesting way about them.  It's mysterious.  They are very very in tune with their environment and the life energy that bounces off of everything, including me.  

I have a theory.  I would like credit for this.  Haven't heard anyone else say this.  If so, I want to meet them.  Here is my transitive property of Sasquatch.  This is a liberal arts major trying to do science, but I was OK at it in grade school.  

The Transitive Property of Sasquatch:

1)  If we assume SSQ is highly in-tune with his/her environment

2)  And a human comes into their environment

3)  Through the "Transitive Property of Sasquatch" wouldn't they be in tune with what the human was doing?  

Just saying.

And what happens conversely?  

1)  Human is highly in tune with her environment, for 13 years, usual late hours when permitting.  

2)  Sasquatch enters the environment, (In a BIG WAY)

3)  Human is aware of Sasquatch.

We both find how to dance here, together.  We're not moving, they are still hanging around.  I swear they weren't here before 2013.  I would have known.  I have always worked my work schedule around having time to spend outside here at night.  I could identify every single sound here at night.  It was so quiet.  We used to live on Shaker Square in Cleveland.  Lots of city noise.  Out here, it is so quiet!  Cliff asked me if I just happened to notice, I said, maybe, but I thought, no.   I would have heard knocks and howls before.  I didn't even consider the idea that SSQ was in Ohio,, or contemplate the thought that they existed, except for maybe in the great northwest because I had seen "In Search Of."  My sister-in-law said the word "Squatchy" a year before.  That's what I thought it was a few seconds after I saw a big black thing jumping 7 1/2 feet over the road that day.  It was such a beautiful day.  Such a peaceful moment.  I was so happy to have the summer off, casually looking for a new job.  At home with my husband.  It was warming up.  The horses came closer into the forest than they usually were.  They didn't mind my car, my tunes, or even notice the SSQ when IT JUMPED OVER THE ROAD IN FRONT OF ME!  WHAT?  

Anyway, I want to apologize for slaying you guys with tunes, and for me going on about stuff.  

And thank you for allowing me to drop in and drop out.  I tell you all too much!  Laughing.  But this forum has all my true feelings about this whole thing.  You all have been so wonderful.  I appreciate all opinions.  I am like VGer, I require the information.  I'm happy to hear the best of all that you guys got for me.  

Thank you all!  

:keeporder:  :music:

• Upvote 1

Check out the new sign I bought.  I'll be hanging it up soon.  Ohio Bigfoot Conference 2016 is ON!

Love to all.  Safe travels for my new best friends, and those I have yet to meet.  

Ain't it fun!

Go Cavs! LeBron is bringing it home.  

post-23451-0-56359600-1462860216_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

Hammer

That is a great sign. Keep it at heart, and let fear not rule you. This is your adventure and your property shared with an ancient Race who has lasted as long as us or maybe even longer. May you have peace and happieness on your land.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5qF_qbaWt3Q"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In my view there probably is no such thing as bf and if there is, it would no doubt be a natural creature trying to make a natural living.  The habers and woos are either delusional, hoaxers or attention seekers.  Probably a little bit of each.  The disturbing thing about all of this to me is that grown people actually believe their craziness.

Terry

See this is what disturbs me, that people say this. That we are grown people who actually believe in our own craziness. But the problem with is that it is happening and it is real. Just because you have not had a sighting does not mean you have to say that it is crazy we believe in it. No one knows what one goes through, or the ideas that they have to deal with. Yet, that is the disturbing part. It changes your view on what you believe in. How do you gain that back, that belief that you once had a grasp on? Is that disturbing, when you are trying to find balance where now you have lost it. See, this is what it does to you and needs to be understood. It is finding that balance , the Ying and the yang.

no doubt be a natural creature trying to make a natural living

Well I at least agree with you here, that they are a natural creature living in a natual world. It is the way that they are living in this natural world that makes them un natural.

Guest Crowlogic

As this thread dissolves it's last gasps are indicative of the true core of bigfootism.  It has offered not a single positive construct as posed by the question of the OP and in typical bigfootism fashion proponents massage each other's backs, not with facts or information but with word salad that when broken down reads keep the faith, bigfoot is fun and entertaining.  Which is exactly how it started out when Ray Wallace stomped his tracks and people took the bait.   I don't believe that this is a case anymore where the problem lies with science not taking bigfoot seriously.  I believe it is a problem with bigfootism not taking science seriously.

What would be the big woo about habituating an animal?  Humans have habituated pretty much everything else, haven't they?

As this thread dissolves it's last gasps are indicative of the true core of bigfootism.  It has offered not a single positive construct as posed by the question of the OP and in typical bigfootism fashion proponents massage each other's backs, not with facts or information but with word salad that when broken down reads keep the faith, bigfoot is fun and entertaining.  Which is exactly how it started out when Ray Wallace stomped his tracks and people took the bait.   I don't believe that this is a case anymore where the problem lies with science not taking bigfoot seriously.  I believe it is a problem with bigfootism not taking science seriously.

Bravo …….. bravo ……. As the leader of the skeptics tweets from the tower of ignorance and twisted motives that are to irritate with not a glimmer of righteous motivation.  All who witness the living bigfoot, hear the testimonies, or read the many BFRO reports are mocked by this sparrow of no logic........ tweet on into the cold winds ....

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

What would be the big woo about habituating an animal?  Humans have habituated pretty much everything else, haven't they?

In the case of bigfoot it is habituating the most elusive of all earth's inhabitants.  It is habituating with something that nobody be it hunter, scientist, statesmen, soldier king or queen has ever been able to capture or fraternize with.  And that is what makes habitation accounts so very imperative and important to this so called quest to find bigfoot and bring it to the light of human knowledge.  Of course if the whole thing is a crock, and some think it is,  then let the good times roll.  My clan has 23 members how many are in your clan?

Edited by Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

Bravo …….. bravo ……. As the leader of the skeptics tweets from the tower of ignorance and twisted motives that are to irritate with not a glimmer of righteous motivation.  All who witness the living bigfoot, hear the testimonies, or read the many BFRO reports are mocked by this sparrow of no logic........ tweet on into the cold winds ....

Twisted motives?  What was Janice Coy's motives?  What were Ray Wallace's motives?  Ivan Marx?, Rick Dyer?, Paul Freeman?, the London hoaxer?, the Elbe hoaxer?  Todd Standing?  Whether you want to admit it or not this is the face of bigfoot.  These are the events and people who have captured the attention of both bigfootism and the public at large.   Are they not a source of irritation to your cause?  Don't you think that if there were a few more irritants minding the bigfoot store that it might at least have the gloss of credibility?  I can't offer you method of searching, or method of analyzing your data.  But indeed find the things I bring to the table irritating, they should be irritating, it's as irritating to me that people buy into this decade after decade and decade after decade the only thing it has to show for itself is the workings and motives those people and incidents listed here.  Of course if you have something better to bring to the table by all means do so.  If not then we have nothing to say to each other.

Logical question for Crow.

Let's say a small population of Sasquatch reside in the Pacific NW.

What would that have to do with Ray Wallace, Ivan Marx or Rick Dyer?

If I put a shark fin on my RC sub and run it through my local swimming hole? What does that have to do with sharks?

For whatever the reason humans hoax humans. Why? Who knows. But it would have nothing to do with Sasquatch themselves.

• Upvote 2

Logical question for Crow.

Let's say a small population of Sasquatch reside in the Pacific NW.

What would that have to do with Ray Wallace, Ivan Marx or Rick Dyer?

If I put a shark fin on my RC sub and run it through my local swimming hole? What does that have to do with sharks?

For whatever the reason humans hoax humans. Why? Who knows. But it would have nothing to do with Sasquatch themselves.

Norseman

You are starting to get a sound mind. an understanding, it is just that Crow has not got it yet.  We can have all the Ray Wallace, Ivan Marx or Rick Dyer's, but sooner or later it will come out. If there is some one with a suite ,playing games then they better a vest. It is going to take a body to prove these creatures and if there are hoaxers reading this board then they are being fairly warned. There are some of us who are armed and ready to take down one of these flesh and blood creatures that can be aggressive. I mean these guys just do not like humans and they mean it, just like there are some messed up humans there are of them.

I sure as heck in agreement in taking one down that is killing live stock,tracking it if having too. But who is going to come out with that, when they will try to do it them selves. No experience just makes things worse, having some exerience one gains more.

Crow is on the issue of attacking it, rather then trying to gain from it. His denial is from his experience that can only be helped by himself. It's like you with those prints, you have no idea what path they have led you. But you have one project, to bring one in that will match those prints. It is hard to go imto denial, yet we do cause it is the way we cope with it. Or maybe it is the way I have been coping with it, i do not know. I just know the truth and it speaks of what others have been saying including the stuff i cannot explain. Certain beliefs stops people from doing things, so explanation is in need of order.  I call it my moral value's, others may call it their belief system. I will take Fararcher input anytime of the day to anyone elses, not sure why but some how i trust him on his knowledge. I trust yours as well, But Faracher has been in the rut with these guys and I want to learn about this. I really want to learn about thier aggression in person and upclose.

I have encountered aggressiveness when I first started, but it stopped after wards. So is this a behavior with all these creatures? I always thought that it was due to the area that they lived in, that the area was small so they stayed aggressive to keep people out.Strange thinking Huh ! Yet what happen is that they moved on or out of the area. Is this a normal behavior? Their aggression was a charge , but it was not even a charge but the breaking of brush down a hill. Again normal behavior? See what should be said is not being said , Crow is trying to get to the truth , just to much of a agressive way as a skeptic. I would really hate to see you if you ever have a sighting. Not sure what would happen to the forum Crow, But I am sure there be reporters knocking at your door though. I like debating with ya Crow.

• Upvote 2

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

^^ THIS!! My hat is off to you ShadowBorn for a great post.

You should give him a plus one on his post.